Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 18.04.2014 at 16:43 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Newsmaker: James Holmes, 'batman killer' (Read 3278 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Newsmaker: James Holmes, 'batman killer'
« on: 04.08.2012 at 18:18 [UT+1] »

There has been a sensible discussion in the media about how much prominence should be given to a mass killer like James Holmes, who is accused of having committed a massacre in a cinema, killing 12 and wounding another 52 persons.

His chart has been added to Astro-Databank today, based on the birth certificate. We think that it is tolerable to name and publish him here, in our nearly private corner of the Internet, without danger of evoking imitators.

Please click on the chart to get to Holmes' Astro-Databank entry.

IP Logged
Savannah
Ex Member

Re: Newsmaker: James Holmes, 'batman killer'
« Reply #1 - on: 05.08.2012 at 08:15 [UT+1] »

Many thanks!

IP Logged
Isaac Starkman

« Reply #2 - on: 05.08.2012 at 08:41 [UT+1] »

Using the recoded birth time, the most significant are the converse transits:
Mars conjunct radical Asc
Neptune conjunct radical IC and Mars.
Transit helio Mars 18Sco02' 90 Asc.
In Age Harmonics:
Pluto 90 radical Asc
Saturn 90 Mars
PSSR:
Saturn 180 Asc 3'  
(Saturn of the converse solar return is only 3' from opposition to the radical Asc!)
Mars conjunct radical Neptune 3'
Moon (converse) 60 radical SN 3'
In the demi lunar return for 9 July, Uranus 180 Mars on MC/IC axis, 90 Pluto.
In the converse demi lunar return Neptune conjunct Asc, Mars on MC AND Saturn on IC- SEE IMAGE.
In the tropical solar return, Pluto conjunct Desc, Mars on IC.
Secondary directions:
VIII 180 Asc

James_Converse_Lunar_Return001.gif
  IP Logged
Victorine

« Reply #3 - on: 05.08.2012 at 10:18 [UT+1] »

This is very sad to look at when you know what happened. I have a bit of hesitancy to go in too deep. What could one say about this chart?  

Perhaps that with his intellect he could lead people on and was able to cover up a lot of his far more deeper/darker issues.  
With his Leo ascendant his primary motivation was a need for freedom of action but this chart shouts from all sides that this was fairly restricted from childhood on. All those Sag planets in the 5th are controlled through the Sun conjunct Saturn and Uranus, pointing to frustration to say the least. They are also squaring the Moon and the Nodal axis.  One could say that with the North Node in the 8th he  needs to learn about dept/death/transformation  and the unseen side of life erupting from nowhere and he has to face it willing or not (Moon/South Node).  But then he also has to face his deep fear of rejection (Moon/Saturn) and his lack of emotional safety (Moon/Urnaus). One can understand his fascination with ‘heroes’ and ‘villains’ when looking at this chart, because all these  5th house planets make only one trine to Jupiter in the 9th .  
But what jumps out most is of course the unaspected duet of Mars/Pluto in Scorpio spot on the IC.  
Without pointing fingers at the parents, there is a deep infantile rage and anger here coming from a rather Plutonic childhood. At first glance the chart speaks of a hard working mother Venus 6th Cap rules MC and a father that he looked up to (Jupiter 9th trine Sun) but who was for some reason ‘unavailable’ ( Sun conjunct Saturn/Uranus) still  there is something very raging and/or violent underneath it (Mars/Pluto Scorpio conjunct IC) .  

IP Logged
Greg Young

« Reply #4 - on: 05.08.2012 at 10:25 [UT+1] »

Quote:
I'm thinking an Ascendant somewhere between 27 Cancer (conj prog Sun) and thru to 11 Leo (conjunct prog. Moon and Mercury).

This would put him as the "showman" he has shown himself to be, in need of the attention (prog. Sun and Moon). This Asc would open the story of his story through his planets in those houses, giving scope to his 4th house Pluto/Mars beset by emotional frustrations, leading to his desire (Venus) being transferred to destruction, through his Pluto/Mars link with his Sag. 5thH Sun-sign's ruler Jupiter in Aries -arms and bombs being his creative self-expression.

Well kudos goes to Jen J. for getting the Leo AS correct, at least I got the fiery ASC but plumped for the wrong one Sagittarius whilst the 'experts' and 'Vedic Astrologers' seem to have got it wrong by quite a wide margin this time at least. I based my guess of Sagittarius AS purely on hemisphere of planets in the chart but surprisingly the West hemisphere is emphasised not the East so Holmes is either more of a 'people person' than first thought or maybe hemisphere is a just a bad indicator (its interesting to see 5 planets in 5th!(SunMercurySaturnUranusNeptune)...wow this guy has sex on the brain! Is he really as solitary as he is being painted?

Great that we've now got the correct time (thanks to Alois and Astro-Databank!) it'll be interesting to read the interpretation of the chart.

Straight away by looking at this 13th Harmonic chart representing Scorpio, Death & Rebirth according to Bob Marks we can see some huge problems..

MoonSaturn opposition PlutoNeptune ASC square Mercury..oh dear! if theres such a thing as evil in a chart then this presses all the buttons...and sq his unstable Mercury...one of the first questions psychiatrists ascertain from the mentally ill...is 'is this person a good schizophrenic or a bad schizophrenic'..ie. is this person a DANGER to themselves & public or is this person away with the fairies in an innocent non-aggressive respect?

In this case, the person - James Holmes - is a definite danger.

13 harmonic chart..

astro_29gw_446_james_holmes_38230_9943.gif
  IP Logged
SteveS

« Reply #5 - on: 05.08.2012 at 14:32 [UT+1] »

Isaac wrote:
Quote:
Using the recoded birth time, the most significant are the converse transits:
Mars conjunct radical Asc
Neptune conjunct radical IC and Mars.

Excellent symbolism Isaac as well as symbolism for the other techniques you listed. The more I see with converse transits involving the natal angles, the more I become impressed.

Cyril Fagan wrote about Mars-Neptune symbolism involving the angles:

Quote:
There can be no more violently devastating transit…it is frequently in evidence at the time of torture, executions, and the like.

Thanks Isaac for posting your observations.

IP Logged
capsu

« Reply #6 - on: 05.08.2012 at 18:52 [UT+1] »

Quote from Astro-Databank on 04.08.2012 at 18:18 [UT+1]:
There has been a sensible discussion in the media about how much prominence should be given to a mass killer like James Holmes, who is accused of having committed a massacre in a cinema, killing 12 and wounding another 52 persons.

His chart has been added to Astro-Databank today, based on the birth certificate. We think that it is tolerable to name and publish him here, in our nearly private corner of the Internet, without danger of evoking imitators.
http://www.astro.com/imwiki/adb/nat/I055/I055651.66BNCTvrigd6nkF8ItswRQ.c2atw.25 0.jpg
Please click on the chart to get to Holmes' Astro-Databank entry.

In America we are innocent until proven guilty.  Here's another slant:  Did you know that Holmes' father is a leading (if not the premiere) developer of software which uses algorithms to
track the flow of cash thru the monetary system?  Remember the  trillions of bucks that simply vanished from our treasury...that no one could explain where it went?    Holmes dad was poised to turn his perfected algorythim techniques loose on the banking system...the thieves to be exposed...congressional testimony.  A motive?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeFmpQpccuc

And suddenly, his boy pops up as a mad gunmen.  Hmmm?  Does it make anyone rethink Pluto/Mars in the 3rd?  

Pluto/Mars in the 3rd house of mind...mind + Pluto + Mars could = a mind manipulated towards violence and death.  Controlled by whom?  T-Saturn is in the 3rd (fear concerning money).  Motive of controllers?   Ruler of the 3rd is exactly square Jupiter in 9th.  When power (Pluto), money (t-Saturn in 3rd), and fear (Saturn in 3rd) clash, the truth (Jupiter in 9th) is rarely what it seems.  Venus in 6th...purification needed for esoteric balance to be achieved (in this case thru communication...Libra 3rd).

IP Logged
Victorine

« Reply #7 - on: 05.08.2012 at 21:49 [UT+1] »

I didn’t know that about his dad or the position he had but it explains why this young man looked up to his dad. The more intellectual and ‘high standing’ his early environment was, the more plausible it is that the young Holmes never had the opportunity (or was afraid) to vent his anger/rage or dark thoughts because regarded as  ‘not appropriate’, ‘not nice’ and so on, but this is a volcano. The Tr. Saturn could have acted as a trigger.  

The second link you posted is a joke right?  A normal person who watches that kind of movies can watch it and continue his/her life you know.

IP Logged
capsu

« Reply #8 - on: 06.08.2012 at 00:06 [UT+1] »

No, not a joke, Victorine...a possibility...a mind wandering and wondering...?  Why?  Why the timing?  The kid's dad is a financial-algoritm scientist due to testify before congress on the biggest banking scandal in history (Libor) in a few  weeks.  He's a man who has the potential to expose many secrets.  His son is suddenly 'The Joker'...in the news 24/7...in an unforgettable tragedy.  Is there a connection?  Wouldn't I be an inept cop if I didn't even ask the question?

Another astrologer's take:

http://www.mothersky.com/2012/07/the-dark-knight/

IP Logged
Jen J.

« Reply #9 - on: 06.08.2012 at 04:19 [UT+1] »

Quote from Greg Young on 05.08.2012 at 10:25 [UT+1]:

Well kudos goes to Jen J. for getting the Leo AS correct, at least I got the fiery ASC but plumped for the wrong one Sagittarius whilst the 'experts' and 'Vedic Astrologers' seem to have got it wrong by quite a wide margin this time at least. I based my guess of Sagittarius AS purely on hemisphere of planets in the chart but surprisingly the West hemisphere is emphasised not the East so Holmes is either more of a 'people person' than first thought or maybe hemisphere is a just a bad indicator (its interesting to see 5 planets in 5th!(SunMercurySaturnUranusNeptune)...wow this guy has sex on the brain! Is he really as solitary as he is being painted?

Great that we've now got the correct time (thanks to Alois and Astro-Databank!) it'll be interesting to read the interpretation of the chart. .....

Thanks, Greg. I can totally see your take on "sex on the brain" - Pluto/Mars in 3H....  which, yes, probably may even be the seat of his whole hormonal issues, which are what got his testosterone translated from normal sex into pleasure through violence/death. He wouldn't be the first down this road, so we shouldn't be surprised with this as a viable theory.  

In fact, his N Neptune is currently transited by Pluto, while squaring T Uranus in his 8th which Neptune rules, so his fantasy-principle looks for Scorpio/Pluto/Mars related turn-ons, imo. This film was merely a synchronous "gift" to satisfy his chart's working through its POF in Scorpio conj Pluto Mars.

Greg, the sex-mind is also possible when, as I said he was " beset by emotional frustrations, leading to his desire (Venus) being transferred to destruction, through his Pluto/Mars link with his Sag. 5thH Sun-sign's ruler Jupiter in Aries -arms and bombs being his creative self-expression." Sexual gratification for him may have morphed into self-hate and "pain is pleasure".

Thus, the power of the pleasure-principle would have even been titillated with every plan of death, with every purchase of ammunitions, with every gun bought, stroked, and loaded; with every bomb wired carefully and laid, with going over and over the thrill of the experience, the film's part of the Joker becoming owned as his "jacking off" fantasy became more and more embellished while he watched previous movies in anticipation, having found the chance to make it come true!  

Going shopping for the hair-dye, (Neptune/Venus Capricorn), picking his way through the shop to look for the right shelf, selecting the colour; his fantasy would have given him moment-to-moment pleasure. Dyeing his hair, waiting the required time for the colour to set, would have had him sitting, waiting .... going through the act, again ...would have been at least an hour's worth spent fantisizing what his "look" was going to achieve.... Then the excitement of the hour nearing, the careful loading of guns into the car, the final bomb-connections made before closing the door, then the mind-filled imagery played over and over on the journey to the theatre.

Who knows, perhaps days before, already he may have arranged somehow a way, perhaps by previously going to "see a movie" while secretly looking around, getting "lost" up a passage or two in the theatre, where he found a handy secret place well positioned to hide the loaded guns ready to access when he entered the stage? One has to remember that Scorpio is master at being secretive and seductive, and with Mars conj Pluto in Scorpio plotting comes as second nature.

Here is my original chart-reading based on this chart's Leo Asc..:
Quote:

'm thinking an Ascendant somewhere between 27 Cancer (conj prog Sun) and thru to 11 Leo (conjunct prog. Moon and Mercury).

This would put him as the "showman" he has shown himself to be, in need of the attention (prog. Sun and Moon). This Asc would open the story of his story through his planets in those houses, giving scope to his 4th house Pluto/Mars beset by emotional frustrations, leading to his desire (Venus) being transferred to destruction, through his Pluto/Mars link with his Sag. 5thH Sun-sign's ruler Jupiter in Aries -arms and bombs being his creative self-expression.

Neptune,Uranus conj. in his 6House, Health and work, shows his path of Medicine through "synapse-illusion"-Uranus/Neptune - (neuroscience)....now being stressed by the Pluto/Mars/Uranus T-sq. Regarding facing failure.

Sag. as the 5th house keeps the playfulness alive, despite depression, through fun and acting-out his fears. Becoming part of Hollywood by way of the "baddie" is about as good as it gets for his idea of treating the world with the contempt his disappointments have justified him to bestow upon it.

The idea of getting arrested was something of a "Peter Pan" in Neverland event - being the eternal "child" (Jupiter in Ariesn 9thH)- he probably had a major ego sense of untouchable powers (Mars conj Pluto), which was magnified by his ease of having been able to set the stage for the whole self expressive (5H) production! T-Jupiter in Gemini may indicate the ease of sourcing the many "parts" needed to coincide his "entrance" stage-left with the film's premier! Lots of details to attend to! But all the while growing his self-confidence.

T Neptune in the 8H would connect to natural 8th Scorpio, his 4thH where he secretly plotted at home the whole Mars/Pluto destructive course, ready for the staging via 5th House Sun/Leo Asc on-stage,to create a reputation (Taurus 10H)... etc

astro_james_holmes_Trans_progs__shootings_2012819_he.png
  IP Logged
east wind
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 06.08.2012 at 11:00 [UT+1] »

Quote from capsu on 06.08.2012 at 00:06 [UT+1]:
..The kid's dad is a financial-algoritm scientist due to testify before congress on the biggest banking scandal in history (Libor) in a few weeks. He's a man who has the potential to expose many secrets. His son is suddenly 'The Joker'...in the news 24/7...in an unforgettable tragedy. Is there a connection?...

The above definitely IS disturbing.  But are you saying that the extreme monetary 'powers that be' might have somehow gotten control of Holmes' mind and caused him do the shootings?  And if so, how?  With drugs?  Hypnotism?  Something else?  

IP Logged
Victorine

« Reply #11 - on: 06.08.2012 at 11:25 [UT+1] »

No, not a joke, Victorine...a possibility...a mind wandering and wondering...? Why? Why the timing? The kid's dad is a financial-algoritm scientist due to testify before congress on the biggest banking scandal in history (Libor) in a few weeks. He's a man who has the potential to expose many secrets. His son is suddenly 'The Joker'...in the news 24/7...in an unforgettable tragedy. Is there a connection? Wouldn't I be an inept cop if I didn't even ask the question?

I'm sorry but you are taking this out of context with my question hanging in the air now. The comment 'this is a joke right?' was  on a link you posted (and deleted) from Alex Jones  who believes in a conspiracy, even the floor in the theatre is part of the conspiracy.

IP Logged
east wind
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 06.08.2012 at 11:30 [UT+1] »

Quote from Victorine on 06.08.2012 at 11:25 [UT+1]:
No, not a joke, Victorine...a possibility...a mind wandering and wondering...? Why? Why the timing? The kid's dad is a financial-algoritm scientist due to testify before congress on the biggest banking scandal in history (Libor) in a few weeks. He's a man who has the potential to expose many secrets. His son is suddenly 'The Joker'...in the news 24/7...in an unforgettable tragedy. Is there a connection? Wouldn't I be an inept cop if I didn't even ask the question?

I'm sorry but you are taking this out of context with my question hanging in the air now. The comment 'this is a joke right?' was on a link you posted (and deleted) from Alex Jones who believes in a conspiracy, even the floor in the theatre is part of the conspiracy.

Sorry Victorine, I only meant to repeat the part of the quote I was asking about.  I changed it, so hopefully it's more clear now.

Edit:  Oops!  Now I'm not even sure you were talking to me.  I'm confused  Huh

IP Logged
Victorine

« Reply #13 - on: 06.08.2012 at 11:37 [UT+1] »

You don't have to be sorry East Wind. I was responding to Capsu, not to you.

IP Logged
east wind
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 06.08.2012 at 11:46 [UT+1] »

Quote from Victorine on 06.08.2012 at 11:37 [UT+1]:
You don't have to be sorry East Wind. I was responding to Capsu, not to you.

Thanks for clearing that up.

IP Logged
mikalek

« Reply #15 - on: 06.08.2012 at 13:44 [UT+1] »

Doubt where to write in this or the other thread..  
 I have to say that this chart 21:04 doesn't make any sense what so ever.  
look for the ASc natal and progressive.   The most important Transit of  Mars,Uranus, Pluto doesn't touch anything - nothing in his chart.  
Only by using converse transits is it able to see anything.  - have to dig very very deep into the astrological tool box to find anything.  

IF this is the right BT, it might mean he is totally our of any influence in time and space, and is out of touch and reach and without connection to the cosmic, karmic or planetary reach, or the deed is to be found in his natal chart, immediately seeing the Mars/Pluto on IC pointing to some massive, oppressive, violently manipulative circumstances in his child home. Father/Mother. programmed for destruction.  
But still as there is no indicators and activation of any major kind.  - I don't see it.  

The only thing that is in the vicinity of his axis is the pVenus at desc. (if time moved to 21:12).
It is of the most weak charts I have ever seen.  suspecting if the Birth Certificate a valid one. ?  

that said, despite the Axis' ; One thing that is very interesting re. the venus effecct is that he was examined at the 7 june.  at the 6th we had the Venus,sun conjuction, 'transit' at 16 Gemini. at the 17 july Venus was back at 16 Gemini. 3 days before his deed. He has  Mercury 16º44 Sagg.  
 there is some interssting things going on the 6th. (independent of BT)  tMoon Capricorn, over his N.Neptune, pSun, nVenus and last pMercury. Same time t.Merc squares his Moon. looks like he had his head to venus things rather than mercury ones. Merc-Moon; nerves.  

" . . . Holmes worked in his lab to write a computer code for an experiment Jacobson was working on. He told the newspaper Holmes never finished it.
"What he gave me was a complete mess," Jacobson says."
" . . . was a "mediocre" student who was stubborn and did not listen to direction."
" . . . the teen parroted his advisers' words in his presentation on temporal illusions" and was a "dolt."  

Sanitarians is good at riding the wave of opportunity and luck. Mercury mimicking the clever ones. ?
And the 'Joker' has Green hair. ! - Mercury in Sagg didnt quite get it.

IP Logged
Alois
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

« Reply #16 - on: 06.08.2012 at 14:52 [UT+1] »

Birth certificate, as valid as they are issued by the State of California

James_E__Holmes_Birth_Certificate800.jpg
  IP Logged
Jen J.

« Reply #17 - on: 07.08.2012 at 01:16 [UT+1] »

Quote from mikalek on 06.08.2012 at 13:44 [UT+1]:

..... The only thing that is in the vicinity of his axis is the pVenus at desc. (if time moved to 21:12).....

that said, despite the Axis' ; One thing that is very interesting re. the venus effecct is that he was examined at the 7 june. at the 6th we had the Venus,sun conjuction, 'transit' at 16 Gemini. at the 17 july Venus was back at 16 Gemini. 3 days before his deed. He has Mercury 16º44 Sagg.
there is some interssting things going on the 6th. (independent of BT) tMoon Capricorn, over his N.Neptune, pSun, nVenus and last pMercury. Same time t.Merc squares his Moon. looks like he had his head to venus things rather than mercury ones. Merc-Moon; nerves.

What nerves? He is a born actor, imo. His chart with 5th house stellium, his Sun although in Sagitarius has Saturn's stoic leveling, underlined by his patient Taurus MC with its ruler Venus in Capricorn.  Sorry but I see someone capable of charming the eyes out of a cobra, and especially when his grandiose self-importance (Jupiter trines from Aries his whole self-importance!  We hear about his father, who I suspect has rather pandered to and indulged his son to the point of destroying his "inner compass". The conscience (Jupiter) of Holmes jnr was blunted thereby, possibly because he was Attention Deficient, disruptive, and unable to apply himself,  and so had his problems always "taken care of" (financially); maybe even including his "certificates"?undecided  

Mars conj Pluto may show how Jupiter in Aries links to suggest he was "indulged" and had the kind of financial backing - trine Sun/MC/Venus in Cap./Saturn in Sag. .... which always got him "off the hook", so he developed his self-indulgent Mars/Pluto type of mind; the mental workings of one unconsciously angry without the parameters of real LOVE! This is his Chiron in Gemini.  

I cannot credit this chart with the intellectual capacity that his alleged qualifications demanded.  Frankly, that much has almost been admitted over and over, but nobody's taking note:
  Quote:

" . . . Holmes worked in his lab to write a computer code for an experiment Jacobson was working on. He told the newspaper Holmes never finished it.
"What he gave me was a complete mess," Jacobson says."
" . . . was a "mediocre" student who was stubborn and did not listen to direction."
" . . . the teen parroted his advisers' words in his presentation on temporal illusions" and was a "dolt."

... And that's not the first of that type of description, clear and unequivocal. (Stubborn Taurus MC, with the other Fixed-chart influences)   We may yet come to learn of how his grades and "qualifications" were possibly "paved". I will attach (for ease of reference) the tables of his chart's Elements and Qualities.  He has Zero in Air, except ironically Chiron in Gemini.  (now there's a real "smoking gun"! Imo). His Mercury is in Fire, as is his Jupiter, and his planet of "intuition" also in Sag. is too "self-used" through Jupiter/Aries and Mars/Pluto buried in Scorpio's passions....prefering Neptune/5th fantasies. (an actor also is gifted at parroting his lines !)

Interesting that there's a connection being made of his father to missing millions, even though its allegedly through "detective" software being used as a pawn.... Perhaps its the other way round; perhaps once again he tries to save his son as so many times before, and this software (if it truly exists), is his way (rather successfully so far) to keep his son from the media in every way.  The chart's MC's ruler, Venus has been retrograde and "mixing" with Gemini's retrograde ruler - a lot of negotiations for "favours" being made, possibly.  I see this in the son's chart here, with Jupiter ruling publication/media and the money involved (Pluto/Mars/Scorpio ) to save the  son who has ever been probably an embarrasment to be shielded from failure so as not to reflect back to the father?  Wow, that would create a Frankenstein....

Quote:

Sanitarians is good at riding the wave of opportunity and luck. Mercury mimicking the clever ones. ?
And the 'Joker' has Green hair. ! - Mercury in Sagg didnt quite get it.

[/quote]
 green hair? You mean red/orange?   Regarding the myth of Jupiter: having been spurned he changed himself into a wounded swan so as to get into the sympathetic arms of his beloved, who, thus fooled, took him to her breast to comfort, whereupon he changed back to woo her; that really angered her..... This chart has Jupiter/Sagittarius influences oozing out from all angles!  Mikalek, I'm not surprised from that perspective that the chart is fooling you!  

Holmes20_elements_20qualities.jpg
  IP Logged
TheRealPhoebe
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 07.08.2012 at 01:18 [UT+1] »

Genealogy information on the Holmes family is public and accessible on this website.  
James has Swedish ancestry (Danielson) for those who research genealogical astrology.

http://trippfamily.info/pafg189.htm#5811

Robert M. Jr. Holmes was born on 24 Nov 1950 in Istanbul, Turkey. He married Arlene Eagan.  
They had the following children:  

M i James Eagan Holmes.  

IP Logged
Jen J.

« Reply #19 - on: 07.08.2012 at 02:31 [UT+1] »

Thanks Phoebe for the info. Here's a very striking chart ... Like an eagle it flies in "high" places, and proudly.   But,  somehow,  it all flies in the face of a wishful fantasy.  
I haven't looked too closely yet.

Just a thanks also to (Steven)???   who put up some charts; thanks for your efforts Smiley  

*** sorry, that was meant to read thanks to Planet9....

astro_robert_holmes_2012720_he.png
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Current Planets
18-Apr-2014, 15:43 UT/GMT
Sun28Aries31'35"
Moon10Sagittarius20'43"
Mercury20Aries20'28"
Venus13Pisces51'57"
Mars15Libra15'21"r
Jupiter13Cancer16'42"