Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 19.04.2014 at 18:47 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
John F. Kennedy (Read 673 times)
sea goddess

John F. Kennedy
« on: 22.02.2012 at 02:38 [UT] »

I searched this website to see if there was a chart for JFK.  I didn't see one, so I made a chart to upload.  I know the Kennedys have been discussed a lot, but I hadn't seen his chart discussed.  I thought the astrologers here could talk about what we know about him and how it relates to what we see in his chart.  I put transits in for the date of death.

[Moderator: Moved to this board as there are other Kennedy family members discussed here as well. ]

« Last Edit: 19.03.2012 at 11:07 [UT] by Alois »  

astro_24gw_386_john_f_kennedy_19631122_9326_19159.gif
  IP Logged
Michelle

Re: John F. Kennedy
« Reply #1 - on: 22.02.2012 at 17:10 [UT] »

Hi, sea goddess!

Have you seen this from ADB (below)?

It gives a lot of his history and links to family members.

Jackie and the Kennedys have always interested me.

My mother and her friend worked on his campaign.

He was the first Catholic president, of course, and the only Gemini to have been elected president.

There was a lot of prejudice against Catholics at that time.

A Libra relative of my husband's (his grandmother) who lived in Palm Beach was a part of the social set there and told me that she and her friends would not allow Rose Kennedy into their group because she was Catholic, even though they happily attended his inauguration ceremony and party at the White House.  

His chart is used as an example in many astrology books.

I've seen his chart relocated to Dallas that day.  His progressed chart also shows danger.  His prenatal eclipse point is involved and has synastry with Oswald.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kennedy,_John_F._Sr.

Weird - this link doesn't work.  So click on the link below and then click on his name to get his chart and info.

http://www.astro.com/wiki/astro-databank/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&se arch=john+f.+kennedy&go=Go

IP Logged
sea goddess

« Reply #2 - on: 23.02.2012 at 00:29 [UT] »

Michelle !

Thanks - no I hadn't seen that link.  Thank  you.  I was trying to look all over for a thread or link about JFK and I couldn't find one, so you gave me what I was looking for.  

I think I should delete this thread because info already is out there.  Do you mind?  you could delete your post too...

thanks -

IP Logged
Bjorkstrand

« Reply #3 - on: 23.02.2012 at 03:14 [UT] »

Here's Jack with tno's in his chart.

All the planets in 8th house. Lots of sex.
Arcturus rising.

Jim

john_kennedy.gif
  IP Logged
Venodus

« Reply #4 - on: 17.03.2012 at 21:28 [UT] »

"the only Gemini to have been elected president."

Also, there was Bush Sr., Geo. H.W., @ June 12th.

IP Logged
Amy C
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 18.03.2012 at 03:15 [UT] »

Quote from Venodus on 17.03.2012 at 21:28 [UT]:
"the only Gemini to have been elected president."

Also, there was Bush Sr., Geo. H.W., @ June 12th.

With his luminary positions no surprise he didn't make it out of the 60's...along with MLK, another mutable luminary person... Sad

IP Logged
Kannon McAfee

« Reply #6 - on: 18.03.2012 at 05:54 [UT] »

This 3 pm chart is actually an inaccurate one, relied on because of the 'from memory' data source. I'll remind people that for a couple years astrologers were relying on a chart for Pres Obama (before elected) that had Scorpio rising based on his quote of "1:06 pm" from memory. People very often do not recall accurately their own birth times.

This 'A' rated time 'from memory' previously was graded 'C' in the book The Only Way To Learn Astrology Vol.2 by March-McEvers.

The chart as carefully validated by master astrologer John Willner has 16CAP36 on the Asc.

The natal factors that show the sum potential for assassination are:
- Mars opp MC
- Mars parallel Jupiter
- Mars semi-square Pluto (planetary ruler of assassinations)
- Uranus square Jupiter (ruler of 12th house of assassinations, secret enemies)
- Jupiter and Saturn quincunx 12th cusp (25 Sag)
- Chiron square 12th
- S.Node parallel 12th  
- PF square Pluto  

The transits to this chart on the day of assassination 22 November 1963:
S.Node parallel Asc, Pluto exactly parallel n Pluto, with Mercury-Venus-Mars parallel 12th house cusp of assassinations. Saturn semi-sextile, Pluto trine, Neptune sextile n Asc. Saturn square n IC/MC. Pluto sextile n MC. Neptune Parallel n MC <39'>.

The list of tight Progressions for 22 November 1963 is an overwhelming validation of this Asc:
* pr Mars [23N26] Parallel pr IC <02'> - this 4th house cusp = completion, death.
* pr 12th cusp [17S01] ContraParallel n Mars [17N07] <06'>
* pr Mars CP n 12th cusp [23S22] <04'>- Assassinations are governed by the 12th house.
* pr Moon [12GEM35] trine pr 12th cusp <03'>, and * semi-sextile n IC [12TAU32] <03'>
* pr Moon quincunx n MC (=semi-sextile n IC) <03'>s  
- pr Jupiter (ruler of n 12th) semi-sextile n Pluto <08'>a
- pr Asc trine pr Sun <08'>s
- pr PoF square pr Saturn <05'>s
- pr Asc Q pr pr N.Node <08'>a
- pr Saturn Q n Mercury <01'>s
- pr PoF square n Neptune <09'>a
- pr Saturn conj n Neptune <04'>a

prog_22Nov63_assassination.gif
  IP Logged
Monty_Pythagoras

« Reply #7 - on: 18.03.2012 at 11:09 [UT] »

his astrocartography is also used as an example - planetary lines in D.C., Dallas, etc.

IP Logged
sea goddess

« Reply #8 - on: 23.03.2012 at 13:34 [UT] »

I'm not an astrologer, just really beginning to learn.  Thanks to all who gave comments.  Sorry if the first chart I put up was incorrect.  I don't remember where I got the birth data.  I was hoping that we could see life events in his chart.   If moderators want to take out the first chart I put up, please do so.

astro_24gw_392_john_f_kennedy_19631122_48577_8009.gif
  IP Logged
Alois
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

« Reply #9 - on: 23.03.2012 at 14:37 [UT] »

Sea Godess, it was perfectly OK to post the 3pm chart from Astro-Databank. It is the time for which we have an A rated source.The rating was given by Lois Rodden herself, and I believe that no new evidence has come to the light since.

Of course astrologers are free to speculate and to 'rectify' charts according to their theories. So you will find many alternative charts in circulation.

It is not Astro-Databank policy to post times based on 'rectification'. Those may be mentioned in Source Notes but not used to override documented times, even when the documentation is less than perfect, e.g based on oral statements from mothers like in JFK's case.

IP Logged
unique_astrology

« Reply #10 - on: 24.03.2012 at 21:54 [UT] »

I rectified John F. Kennedy's chart to a time of 3:18 pm. Here are the resulting charts for Dallas, TX and Brookline, MA.

Bob

JFKPAND.gif
  IP Logged
unique_astrology

« Reply #11 - on: 24.03.2012 at 21:55 [UT] »

For his place of birth.

Bob

JFKPANM.gif
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print