Uranus12Aries56'58"r4n29
    Neptune4Pisces48'25"10s26
    Pluto11Capricorn52' 1"20s40
    TrueNode18Libra45'19"r7s21
    Chiron13Pisces5'57"r2s10
    Explanations of the symbols
    Chart of the moment
| My Astro | Forum | FAQ
Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 21.11.2014 at 16:13 [UT]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 17
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Patrick Lancaster (Read 157 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Patrick Lancaster
« on: 13.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Patrick Lancaster, born 11 April 1956 at 02:48 AM in Medford MA

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

By popular request, we're presenting a mystery horoscope as our only newsmaker this month. Let's see how well we can delineate a chart of an unknown person (a man) by answering any or all of the following questions:
  • Describe his personality, his temperament, his likes and dislikes, his values, interests, etc.
  • What was his childhood like? Can you describe his parents from his chart? Does he come from a large or small family or is he an only child? What's his education level?
  • What kinds of careers or jobs would he be attracted to? What qualities in a job would suit him best? Is he best suited to be an employee, a manager, an executive, an entrepreneur? And what kind of employee, manager, executive or entrepreneur would he be?
  • What's his financial situation?
  • Is he married? Does he have children? What can you tell about them and can you describe the nature of his relationship with spouse(s) and children if you think he has any?
  • What challenges might he face in his lifetime?
  • Are there any health issues shown in the chart? What might they be?
  • What's he best known for?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Patrick Lancaster
« Reply #1 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Zart

ooooooooooookay... here I go.  
The first thing that caught my eye looking at this man's chart Sidereally is the 2nd house Sun/Moon Con... in Pisces... especially the dignified Moon (triplicity). Then there is the strong Cappy Mars (triplicity/rise) in the 12th. Mars is the very well placed too... for one where Pisces is so well represented with the Luminaries. Venus is another winner is this chart the most dignified of the bunch (ruler/triplicity). Mercury in Aries ruled Mars in 12th Mars ruling 10th (MC) Saturn (ruler of 12th) conjunct MC /n-Node expressing via s-Node/ Venus conj. Jupiter in 7th.  
This looks to me like a man with talent in intuitive matters or one that could/does ... work very very hard (strong Saturn ruling 12th/1st and conjunct MC.. intuitive, illusions and presentation). ( I don't use the word psychic... not all that sure that "psychic" exists.) Could also indicate one very good possibly popular in the field of psychology or advertising.. with that Uranus in the 6th could (high) tech work in selling illusion. His Luminaries conjunct an Aries Mercury driven by Mars from the 12th and Scorpio from the MC. A hard worker.  
Of course then there is the possibility that a man with all this feminine energy to express via the house of illusions could be an excellent magician, drag queen, special effects creator, stage lighting engineer... things that dazzle.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Real Basic

A self-centered speaker who has poor eyesight, is emotionally cold, a liar and psychic fraud. He is impoverished, and suffers from self-inflicted accidents about every 7 1/2 years, which in effect crucify him as he tries to fulfill his overwhelming ambitions. He sacrifices all others to his ends.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Dorothy J. Kovach

I am going to work in Vedic chart, that means, 0 cusps, Cap rising, and Mars in the first. Moon Mercury move to 4th while Sun stays in the 3rd, as does Jupiter. VEnus is exalted in the 5th with rahu.  
>>>Describe his personality, his temperament, his likes and dislikes, his values, interests, etc.<<<
Driven. This looks to me like the chart of a person, who is really quite gifted in getting whatever it is he wants. Temperament, I would say, hot blooded!! He is very charming on top of this, given Jupiter in the 7th also exalted. Juptier is his Atma Karaka planet, so given the proximity to the 7th cusp, Mars will receive the full aspect Jupiter aspects Saturn in the 11th, so his wife is quite beautiful, and has helped this person achieve his goals. Venus is also quite strong in the 5th house, so this is a very charitable person, likes to have fun. s if he chose to use them in business. is a person who is very good with the public. A person who knows how to sell his best commodity, himself. He knows what he wants and how to get it. may often get exactly what he wants, too.  
>>>What was his childhood like? <<< Chaotic. He seems to have hailed from a military family. He moved a lot with Mercury and Moon on the 4th, with that exalted Mars ruling the 4th. So I assume he was a military brat. Lots of siblings, lots of petty arguments.  
<<<Can you describe his parents from his chart?<<<
See above, As I said, with the parivartana between Saturn and Mars, (saturn is one of the natural rulers of fathers) I would say dad was in the military.  
<<< Does he come from a large or small family<<<
I would suspect a large family, with Moon conjoined to MErcury, and Jupiter the ruler of the 3rd, of simblings AK and exalted. So lots of brothers and sisters, lots of action, lots of movement lots of intellectual repartee, and lots of sibling rivalry for moms attention. <<<What's his education level? <<< May have been interupted, quite a bit. Looks like he went to several different schools. Most his education is in the school of life, though, it appears. Even so Jupiter is very strong and angular, so I am sure he never lost a chance for learning more.  
<<<What kinds of careers or jobs would he be attracted to? <<< Well, lots. I suspect he had some experience in the arts, but that mutual reception between Mars and Saturn is so strong, I suspect he was in the trades, building creating, that sort of thing.  
<<<What qualities in a job would suit him best?<<<< Independence. Mars Saturn mutual reception and Moon and Mercury at 4th house, Juptier exalted, he likes to be on the move. Going from town to town. He could be a minister, a missionary, a, builder of villages, somebody from habitat for humanity, type person. With the parivartana, between Mars and Saturn, and Mars ruling the 4th of homes, he could easily be a builder, or find his work in real estate. He would even be good in politics, with that Jupiter, but he might be a tad, too frank, for most political posts, missing the Gaja Kesari yoga, for that. >>>Is he best suited to be an employee, a manager, an executive, an entrepreneur? <<< Entrapraneur
>>>And what kind of employee, manager, executive or entrepreneur would he be? <<< a bit too independent for most employers tastes (see ruler of the 10th, with South Node, and receiving direct aspect of Saturn and Rahu). He would be a bosses night mare. But at the same time, with VEnus with Ketu, he is very creative, and likes to follow his own bent, so he might be very difficult on his employees, given the aspect of Mars on Mercury ruler of the 6th in Vedic chart. .  
>>>What's his financial situation? <<< Fine, although he may want more. He probably has to pay for ex wives, who get a lot of his money. (see Jupiter in the 7th aspect on the 8th house ruler, Sun)  
<< Is he married? << I should think more than once. Mars is off the roof, in the shad bala. Mars also is aspecting the 7th, ( Kuja dosa ) in both the rasi (natal) and the navamsa (9th harmonic) perhaps first marriage went south, with he might have been a bit difficult in his needfor freedom, during the first marriage because of the heat on the 7th. Lots of arguments, that sort of thing. He brings stressful relations to the home with Mars aspect on the 4th, he does not relax easily, so this will make for trouble in marriage, because restless state is not the sameas satisfied state.  
>>>Does he have children?<<< I should think he would with ruler of the 5th in the 5th in its own sign, but with Ketu, they might be limited. There will be pain from children. Just as there will be pain associated with his job.
[continued in next posting]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

[continued from posting above:] by Dorothy J. Kovach
His kids will disappoint and one may have 'special' needs or a disability with Ketu there but it also could be later drug use in one of his kids..
 >>>What can you tell about them and can you describe the nature of his relationship with spouse(s) <<< His chart reminds me of that tune, 'your cheatin heart' with Mars aspectiing both Natal 7th, and if chart is accurate, the navamsa, as well. He will be almost impossible to live with, as the grass really tends to look greener with Mars aspecting both Rasi and NAvamas. With Wife, see above. Hard to settle down, so he will be on the road a lot I would assume. And he would like to argue. This is not peaceful person in a home environment.
>>>and children if you think he has any? <<< This lack of peace and his many separations will negatively affect his relationships with his children. Ketu and Rahu and Saturn all aspecting the 5th house, he has had distinct challenges from his children. There might have been some distance, or even one who had special needs. He has a good relationship with his wife, if she lets him have as much freedom as he needs. He is a very easily restless person and does not liek to be pinned down. With the aforementioned kuja dosa from MArs to the 7th (heat on the 7th) and the aspect to the 4th, he does not like to stay in one place for very long, he longs to be on the road. He does not know how to sit still in one place, it is not something he learned growing up. he learned to pack up and move and adjust to new circumstance so one home, one wife, he is too restless for this.  
>>>What challenges might he face in his lifetime? >>> See above. Restless to a fault, he will not settle into an easy living environment. He is at his greatest peace when outside of the home. His mantra should be, 'patience is a virtue'
<<<Are there any health issues shown in the chart? What might they be? >>> The obvious. The person enjoys dringking and partying, and may because of so much activity be accident prone. Mars makes him so driving that he may drive himself too much. and this can bring damage to the heart and kidneys. There may have been some hurt to the hands, and to the bones, in that they might receive regular pain. MArs aspect on the ruler of the 6th might imply either some cut fingers, or that sort of thing. He has taken some troubles to his hands or arms and with Mars in first, many nicks and cuts. He could have had a military career, learning disability, potentially, kidney problems (ruler of the ASC is in opposition to Venus ruler of kidneys) and he could have heart problems, because he loses his temper too much and pottentialy, eating too much, (this is from ruler of the ASC Saturn with Rahu and Ketu, and Sun.  
>>>What's he best known for?<<< Not sure, but I suspect, but since his MArs is off the chart, and he has sooo many essentially dignified planets, and he ran his 20 year dasa of his 10th house whose ruler is swa (in domo or own sign) from 1962 to 82, so that is very young for such strong planet, therefore, I would say that he if e is known for anything, it might be with regards to sports. Venus rules his 10th, and Venus is in Taurus in the 5th, of sports, so he might be a sports figure. There is something very sturdy about his creativity, so that is why I would go for sports if he is famous. Hope that helps!! Looking forward to hearing who this is, and what he does or did!! Many thanks for this fun quiz.  
Hope this helps, Sincerely, Dorothy J. Kovach
"Astrology is the speech of the Stars" - William Lilly

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Rod Beaton

He likes to travel to new places. He likes to shake things up. He might even have a career in a 'karma like' business, like law, or law enforcement (saturn in 10th house). Could also be inventive in his work. Wealthy and very generous with his work.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Therese

Hmmm....so far we have three house positions for the luminaries. Dorothy says Moon/Mercury are in 4th, Zart says Sun/Moon are in the 2nd, and I place Sun-Moon-Mercury in the 3rd.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User sandstone

adb takes us up on one of our ideas... how refreshiing. been out all day but will comment later.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User cynthia

testing I tried to post twice here earlier...running a test before going again

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Zart

When I use equal house they are in the third. I like Koch... more so since I've lived at Lat 62. For some reason the concept of uneven houses and intercepted planets makes sense.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Vedic chart:
Exalted Mars in a "soulful" lunar mansion. It is in the powerful 1st house, but 21 degrees behind the ASC so a mysterious combination of strength, "wisdom" and drive. Mars rules the 4th of home / happiness and real estate. Wonder if he has several homes.
The Moon is angular in the 4th with Mercury...again, more than one home. Both Moon and Merucry in mansion Ashwini. These folks ofen move around. But ashwini is associated with healing. Here, we have the Moon ruling 7th (could be partners aka awell known parner with exated Jupiter there) bub I suspect well known clients or associates whom he works with...maybe he helps or heals them in some way.
more if this makes it

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

continued Venus is very interesting. She's in the 5th, rules 5 and 10 making her a raja yoga or powerful union all by herself. AND she is in the 5th house in her own sign...AND she's with the SN or Ketu. Ketu when with a planet this well placed often heightens the qualities of that planet and house and lunar mansion.  
Here, Venus is in indulgent, often excessive Rohini. This person is likely very charming and enjoys the best of things. I would expect he enjoys the finest of things, even if he had to buy them from discount stores. Perhaps he likes it when people buy him presents. (When you think of Rohini think of those high dollar haircuts that John Edwards got.)
The charming Venus is exatled Mars make his charismatic. The Jupiter exated in the 7th right on the DSC suggests he is optimistic about his partners, but also that he chooses someone who dotes on him...or his partner may provided some of those Venus gifts.
I have no idea who this is, but suspect others are right on when they use words like magician, even if he appears very soulful, there is a charisma about him that is both attractive and a little too much.  
continued

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

finally, then get to read everyone else's more carefully
The navamsa suggest all that I've said and perhaps more. Venus and Ketu remain together, but fall in the 10th of career, suggesting he is charismatic in what he does. Moon remains in Aries and Jupiter moves from exaltation to his own sign Sag. All of this shows the planets I already talked about are even more significant if that's possible.  
But he is in the Rahu mast cycle and that may be a roller coaster for him. Right now, Jupiter is on the MC and stationed near it. If this person is a politician he's in the news. If he's at all "political" if onlly in the company he keeps, he's getting attention. But it's "mixed" Jupiter is strong, but not the best friend to his chart. Late this year he may lose popularity in some fashion.
I wonder what he does to use these talents. That's much more interesting to me than what sort of childhood he had. If an actor, celebrity, healer, con artist or politician that would make sense, but folks don't always use their charts when they can get goodies through the 7th house and Venus.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 16.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User sandstone

i ignored the questions and just commented.. i doubt they have children, as they will see their flock as their children..
i would say this person takes something and makes a religion out of it..they might not be a minister, but they will behave with the same type of fervor. it might be someone helping street people, but they make it a full time thing to alter the world they are in, whether it be those who are suffering, or those who ought to be serving those less fortunate then themselves...  
cardinal grand cross means they have a lot of energy to initiate something and want to get somewhere with all of it.. involving the metaphyscial planets - u and n, along with the aries ruler - mars, means action - religious action.. this is reinforced by saturn in sag at the top of the chart. maybe they work for the food bank, or unicef, or some soup kitchen, but i see them being of service to others, and show leadership in this same area.. they are a leader in the neighbourhood - aries planets in the 3rd... their relationship is to their work - venus opp saturn.. they bring hope and transformation to all relationships - jupiter pluto conj in leo in the 7th. they lack water and earth, so they are not all that practical, but think that by initiating some grand scheme, others will do the more mundane practical lifting.. saturn up at the top of the chart means they are no slouch and will command respect and a certain degree of admiration from their hard work at initiating good ideas.
this is a restless person. they are somewhat impersonal with the aquarius rising, thinking that their ideals are what they want to be known for and as, and leave their person out of it..
it is in this persons nature to make shit happen and to get the wheels in motion to make the world a better place... all the power to them, whatever the path they have chosen to do it..

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 17.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User John Hines

I notice a square between Uranus in the sixth house and a conjunction of Sun, Moon, and Mercury in the second or third house, depending on which house system is used. This could indicate epilepsy, bipolar disorder, and stuttering (or a combination of any or all of these problems). People who stutter often bypass this problem by becoming actors or singers.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 17.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Therese

Cynthia, I get such a different take on the same Vedic chart! I see a tight 3rd-7th connection (partile Jupiter trine Sun) and a Mars-Saturn mutual reception, Saturn being the ascendant lord. I see the Saturn-Venus-nodal connection in a less positive light, but I'm not ready to put it all together yet. I don't have Ketu with Venus in the navamsa since I use the mean node.
I keep remembering what Carol said on the last thread: There are so many possibilities, all true to the symbolism involved. How to pull the one accurate thread out of the many?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 17.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Spartacus

Using Tropical - Placidus.
This guy is an odd ball indeed. He is very detached and rebellious especially when it comes to his work and where the ladies are concerned. With his asc ruler in cancer square moon, opp mars in the hidden 12 and square Neptune and all part of a grand cross. Also with the moon ruling his 6th , women at work especially dont like him. Pluto on desc = a nut case in relationships. I dont think Jupiter trine his moon would help much as it is to off set by the already mentioned aspects. He is more than likely single and would probably never Mary.  
He loves to gather information with his south node in Gemini, but dosent really know what to do with it. He may have a hard exterior, but underneath is a bit of a softy. He saw his parents as wip crackers and the only way to get through life son is to make money and lots of it. Although he may have had an underling feeling that his parents only gave him this impression out of there own insecurity, as sun and moon are opp Neptune and square Uranus.
He may have had a pampered childhood with Venus right on his IC, but his parents would have made him aware of this and would have put him down with every opportunity they had with it opp Saturn. What does he do for a living? Bare with me on this one. Sag on his 10th and Jupiter in the 7th suggests something to do with relationships, like marriage councilor. But his north node conjunct the 10th may mean that this is very hard for him to get off the ground. But at the end of the day he wants money and with Jupiter trine sun and moon, he just may get it. With a chart like this he would more than likely work by himself.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 17.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User amit singbal

this man has 3 planets in third house including moon so he will travel but have problems with siblings and accidents may occur while travelling as his moon is with enemy planets.he will have troubled mind as moon signifies mind.As scorpio is in tenth and its ruler mars in twelth,this person may have hurdles in his proffession or work.his childhood will be difficult as there are 3 planets in seventh which aspect his ascendant.He will have troubles in marriage life and may become atheist.mercury in tenth and moon in third shows he may be in business and may be successful in business and may be rich .His sun is strong so he will be inclined towards politics.His health will be bad as mars aspects his sixth house.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 17.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Sophie

Just a quick free flow of thought on this one -- I'd say a force in politics, highly respected but with enemies for sure (probably in mass numbers). This one is outspoken with a legal/political movement, no doubt this person is published, ie a writer. This person has a lot of internal conflict and it isn't hidden from their external world.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 17.08.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User June

Hello, can you tell me the benefit of using a sidereal chart as you did? I have always used tropical, but tried sidereal on my own chart, and was amazed at the difference in placement of planets. If you can choose at random which method to use, the person's whole personality changes. This doesn't make sense, as it is all in the hands of the astrologer. Surely there is only one truth! Looking forward to your comments. Thank you!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 17
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst