Uranus13Aries33'56"r4n43
    Neptune4Pisces51'41"r10s25
    Pluto11Capricorn23'12"20s40
    TrueNode19Libra8'24"7s30
    Chiron13Pisces20'22"r1s58
    Explanations of the symbols
    Chart of the moment
| My Astro | Forum | FAQ
Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 01.11.2014 at 07:23 [UT]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Teresa Heinz Kerry (Read 142 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Teresa Heinz Kerry
« on: 14.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Teresa Heinz Kerry, born 5 October 1938 at 6:18 PM in Lourenco Marques

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

This week, let's continue our review of political wives' charts. Teresa Heinz Kerry has been applauded and criticized for her spontaneous and frank comments. In a New York Times article published July 28, 2004 entitled "As Heinz Kerry Speaks Out, Networks Listen Selectively," Alessandra Stanley wrote: "To rephrase a famous Dorothy Parker line: at times, it seems as if Mrs. Heinz Kerry speaks five languages and cannot hold back in any of them." In her speech at the Democratic National Convention, Heinz Kerry met her critics head-on, acknowledging that she has strong opinions and expressing her hope that "opinionated" women be considered intelligent, wise and well-informed. Let's study Teresa Heinz Kerry's chart by looking at these issues in particular:
  • Where in her chart do you see her forthright manner of speaking and strong opinions?
  • What in her natal chart might lead us to predict that she would marry two politicians and inherit millions upon the death of her first husband??
  • Is there anything in her natal chart or other charts that might forecast a move to the White House in January 2005? Based on her chart, how do you think she would define the role of First Lady if her husband is elected?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Teresa Heinz Kerry
« Reply #1 - on: 16.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User William C. Autrey

The cardinal cross of Libra to ARies is enhanced by the opposition of Sun and Mercury to Saturn. Saturn is at the gate of her personality and I doubt anyone gets by her scrutiny. Her father had to be a big influence in her life. Her Sun in the house of service opposite SAturn yells out for support of causes that are legitimate including politics. Venus in Scorpio in both her chart and John Kerry's charg shows the tie that binds them together plus her money of course. Aries rising shows independence and outspoken leadership. First ladies are all image but operate behind the scenes with what I call pillow politics. But she will not get there unless she boots him in the assertiveness.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 16.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Kathryn

A hard and able worker, this woman will be seen as a strong leader if she becomes First Lady--Saturn on her ascendant (in Aries, can i use the word "gusto"?) and Capricorn at her MC indicate she would be seen as a rock solid First Lady and partner to the President. Her 6th house Sun/Mercury indicate something of her life mission to contribute purposeful work and by speaking with unflinching honesty, be a mentor to others, challenging the common understanding of public institutions and service( oppose saturn in the 12th on the ascendant) and healing these through the power and purposefulness of her day-to-day communications (3rd house chiron). Speaking forthrightly and with strong opinions--the T square of her 6th house Sun/Mercury Conj, Saturn on the ASc and Chiron in the 3rd--any one of these would give her communication a kind of direct earnestness, but the combination points to this being something of a mission for her in this life. Talking about the "hard truths" is her path of healing. As to her marriages and inheritances, it's kind of cheesy to reduce it to this, but she has another T square involving Venus,Jupiter, and Uranus. Venus in the 8th draws a deep sense of relatedness with a potent scorpionic flavor--she lives the depths of love, which could indicate the actual death of a lover. Her 7th house north node opposes jupiter in the 11th house of community might indicate that she could have "multiple relationships" as part of her journey. Uranus in the 2nd completes this T square and could involve unconvential and changeable resources in her life. Also, Venus trines Pluto, 8th and 4th houses, this could indicate matters of property and inheritance, home, relationships, sex, death and transformation. The trine tempers this combustible match between her lover archetype and the forces of death, destruction and rebirth. She didn't just survive the death of her first husband, she managed to grow from the loss and turn the experience into fuel for her life's work, being of service to others. I'm interested to read what others see about a possible move to the White House in 2005. I didn't stop to look at her transits and am not so hot at the predicative stuff, anyway. Peace! Thanks for sharing.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 16.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Louise Huebner

Take a look at Uranus, Pluto and Venus. That simple configuration between those three seem to be the answer to all of it.
Notice the signs those particular planets represent, where they are located and which houses they affect. Sometimes 'bad' is 'good'.  
However, even if the hour of birth is incorrect and the houses are not exactly where we think they are...still those planets are tight and generate power. Internal or external. Or both.  
Although the hour of birth could change the Moon's degree still it would be pretty close to Jupiter despite the house it may be in...and those two can't hurt.  
The 90 degree angles between that configuration are powerful and causes this lady to 'feel' like a leader. But she isn't the one running for office.
Should she ever? No.  
She has acting ability. But sometimes forgets to be seductive.  
She feels fated. Strangely...she is. But for what?  
"FIRST LADY" material? I don't think so.  
Our country is based upon a GROUP effort. Multiple views, elections, votes.  
As yet it has not been under the control of one lone individual.
She can't help it. That force within her is very stong and dictates all her actions.
Could the 'other configuration: Mercury conjunct the Sun opposite Saturn be a strong contributing factor as to why it was during her introduction of her husband (at the Democratic Convention) where he was kicking off his campaign to run for the presidency ~ she took over twenty minutes to mention his name.  
Well, she does tend to cut to the chase.  
"First things first".  
My grandmother and mother and an uncle were astrologers and I've researched over 40 years and so I offer a thought for Ms. Heinz-Kerry to contemplate:  
"Silence is golden".

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 16.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Inez

1. Her moon and jupiter conjunct in aquarius would give her strong opinions and no qualms about expressing them, especially with aquarius in its natural house, the house having to do with politics. 2. Her political husbands would be shown by the fact that uranus, ruler of her eleventh house, opposes her venus, which is the ruler of her seventh house. The inheritance would come from uranus in taurus in the second house opposing venus and the north node in scorpio in the eighth house. Again their natural houses. 3. Something that might predict a move to the White House is that transiting jupiter will be crossing her descendant, opposing her ascendant and saturn, and squaring her midheaven in capricorn. Opportunities, status, and responsibility are indicated. Transiting neptune also sextiles her saturn and ascendant from the tenth, maybe meaning the accomplishment of a dream and the responsibility that goes along with it. Her chart indicates someone who speaks her mind, is strong, stable, and independant but able to have understanding for others. Something that all women (and men) can look up to.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 16.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Juliana

This is in answer to the question "What in her natal chart might lead us to predict that she would marry two politicians and inherit millions upon the death of her first husband?"...According to the Vedic/Sidereal chart, there are several factors of spousal wealth and inheritance: Mars is a wealth-indicating planet as ruler of houses two and nine, and it aspects the Moon, lord of the fortunate fifth house. However, Mars is in the sixth house of accidents and indicates that wealth can come from accidental loss of the partner (the sixth house represents loss and endings for the spouse because it is twelfth from the seventh). In Indian astrology, Jupiter is a natural significator of the spouse in a female's chart. In Ms. Heinz-Kerry's chart, Jupiter is placed in its debilitation sign of Capricorn in the eleventh house, which is a financially fortunate, ambitious and worldly placement for Jupiter. Rahu, the very materialistic North Lunar Node, is in the eighth house of inheritance, which indicates money from wills and legacies, and Rahu is disposited by Venus in the fortunate ninth house. Venus is actually associated with Rahu in the eighth house of the Bhava Chart, and because Venus and Rahu are planetary friends, they combine to create enormous inherited wealth here. Mercury is strong it its own sign of Virgo in the seventh house of the ascendant chart and the eighth house of the Chandra Lagna-Moon chart and is aspected by both Jupiter and Saturn. These two latter planets are very powerful as they exchange signs (Parivatana Yoga) and create a synergistic wealth combination by connecting the first and eleventh houses. When Mrs. Heinz-Kerry's first husband was killed 4/4/91, she was running the Mahadasa of Saturn and a Sub-dasa of Jupiter. Note that for Pisces rising charts, Saturn rules both a house of gains (eleventh) and a house of loss (twelfth), so that she both lost and gained at the same time when her husband died. Her chart indicates at least two marriage partners because Mercury, lord of the seventh house, is in the seventh house in a dual/mutable constellation combust the Sun and aspected by Saturn. The Sun (lord of the sixth house of accidents, illnesses and enemies) conjoined the seventh lord can indicate harm to her partners. Further, her spouses are vulnerable to many vicissitudes, political intrigues, attacks from enemies, and accidental death because the seventh house and its lord are flanked by malefics Mars and Rahu, known as Papakartari Yoga. She is currently running the Dasa of Mercury (lord of the seventh-spouse) and Rahu (political and worldly ambition), which makes sense given the fact that her current spouse is working very hard to attain one of the highest political positions of power on the planet. She will enter the subcycle of Jupiter on 9/30/2004 and will remain in this period for several years. Though Jupiter is in the house of gains natally, and it is in a good 5/11 relationship with her Mercury, Mercury and Jupiter are not planetary friends, and what is perhaps more portentous is the fact that Ketu, significator of losses, is currently transiting Ms. Heinz-Kerry's eighth house until next March. Because her eighth house is tenth from Jupiter (significator of spouse), one could read this as some kind of loss to her spouse's career. Ketu transiting second from the seventh house could indicate a period of financial reorganization for her spouse between now and March 2005, and then next March when transiting Ketu enters her seventh house, both her business and her marital relationships will require some re-organziation, and there could be a sense of loss associated with her spouse. Note also that she is currently in a Nodal Reversal until March 2005, which can bring changes in fortune and reversals of plans.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 16.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Vargbu

1. A combination of the emancipated jupiter/moon conjunction in aquarius, and the agile aries ascendant with a great variety of aspects. Also, the narrow uranus/mars trine would give an extra boost to her independant self-assertion. 2. I believe this woman, despite her humanistic approach ( sun/moon + mars/neptune conj. ), is full of status/identity concerns. The interplay of aries/libra, with saturn ( ruler of its own 10th ), on it - makes her aim for status and personal importance and visibility within life experiences of learning/serving and being taught/served ( 6.-12.house axis ), with the North Node conjunct Venus in powerful Scorpio in 7th of partnership and 8th. of inheritance and external resources. 3. No forecast, except a firm belief that she would very much enjoy defining her own role as first lady, as independantly as possible due to her traits as mentioned in answer to no.1. - also the dynamics of aries/libra giving an urge to put one's stamp on the world.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 16.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Re: "a possible move to the White House in 2005," looking at the Vedic charts, I am not sure...but, based solely on her chart interpretation...I am wondering if her husband will win the election. On Nov, 2, Election Day, Saturn transiting the fifth house can bring disappointment, especially as it aspects and limits the eleventh house of gains AND it aspects a debilitated and sandhi Jupiter (at the anaretic degree), with Jupiter being a natural indicator of spouse in a woman's chart. For this chart, Saturn is a significator of both gain (eleventh house lord) and loss (twelfth house lord), but is stronger as an indicator of loss because Aquarius (twelfth house) is Saturn's Moolatrikona position, i.e., Saturn's favorite constellation. Transiting Saturn is also in an inimical 6/8 relationship with the natal Moon, and is throwing a full aspect on the seventh house and seventh house lord (in Vedic astrology Saturn aspects 3, 7, and 10 houses forward). The other spousal indicator, Mercury, lord of the seventh, will be transiting the ninth house of fortune and luck, but it will be conjoined natal Venus, a great temporal malefic for this chart as lord of the third and eighth, which can indicate misfortune and thwarted ambitions. On Nov. 2, the Sun will also be transiting the eighth house along with malefic Mars and Ketu, signifying the possibility of unexpected events and loss through opposition. Venus, a temporal malefic for this chart, will be transiting the seventh house of spouse along with Jupiter. The scriptures say that having Jupiter and Venus in an angle can undo umpteen blemishes (ten thousand or so) seen elsewhere in the chart. In this instance, however, Venus does not help much because, as mentioned, it is not a friend or benefic for Pisces Rising charts. Jupiter is lord of this chart and thus very benefic temporally as well as naturally...and aspecting the first house from the seventh is great for enhancing Ms. Heinz-Kerry's personal well-being and sense of self, and Jupiter in the seventh boosts her spouse up, too. However, transiting Jupiter is in Virgo, Mercury's constellation, and Mercury and Jupiter are enemies. To add further insult, Venus and Jupiter will be transiting the eighth house from the Moon, which greatly reduces their beneficence and brings the potential for sudden and erratic disruptions, dissolution, sorrow and endings. Because she will be running the cycle of Mercury-Jupiter, based on the transits of these two planets, this is a close call but I am leaning slightly toward her experiencing some sense of loss on Election Day.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 17.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Patricia

The outlet for that Jupiter, Venus, Uranus T-Square is the 5th house--first, her children, then her husband's public life (11th house).  
The outlet for the other T-Square coming from Sun/Mercury, Saturn, Chiron is her 9th, teaching/learning & higher service, then communication within her husband's media machine (3rd house).
From a precessed solar return for 2004, I would bet that she makes it to the White House--Pluto in the First (and by progression will be within orb of a conjunction to her progressed Moon as well); Venus at the mid-heaven (John's 4th house), Uranus on the 4th cusp (John's 11th), and a stellium (Sun, Mercury, Mars & Jupiter) in the 11th -- her husband's 6th house!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 17.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Isabelle Ghaneh

From an article I posted on Astroworld regarding Theresa Heinz Kerry. First Lady by Isabelle Ghaneh It takes a strong man to be married to a strong woman and Teresa Heinz Kerry is just that, a very strong, indeed a very forthright woman. Just what we need in my opinion. After seeing her on TV I said to myself 'she has to have an Aries ascendant*' due to her reddish coloring, her straightforward, no nonsense approach to the truth (oh what a relief it is) and her mannerisms; all bespeak of an Aries rising woman.
Here is someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly. I think its refreshing in the sense that she has such a strong sense of self that she can't be intimidated by having her every word, gesture, line of thought and article of clothing scrutinized. It's hard to be in the spotlight and you need to develop a very strong identity to withstand the pressure. This I believe Teresa Heinz Kerry has in abundance.
The first things I check out in a chart are of course the Sun, Moon and Rising Sign. Teresa's Moon is (luckily for John Kerry) adjacent to the Moon in the U.S.A. chart, at 27 degrees of Aquarius. Having a Moon in that same spot or close to it is a very good thing for anyone who wants to connect with the American populace on a grand scale. It's also good for someone running for office, which in a sense the partner of the candidate is doing. THK also has Jupiter at 22 Aquarius so it's a good fit for both her and the country.
Saturn conjoining her Aries ascendant would show in her steadiness of purpose and her ability to think seriously about any issue that comes her way. The Sun conjunct the descendant, the 7th house, explains her need for powerful partners and her getting them by marriage or business. The 7th house ruler, Venus, is in Scorpio, and in the eight house, which further confirms that fact.
The vertex in the chart is at 23 degrees of Sagittarius. I don't really use the vertex that much for specifics, but I like to look at it and see where it is placed; it can then tell me something I may not know. Reading a chart is like reading a map, you just have to know what the signs mean, it's not really any different. With THK's vertex so closely placed to John Kerry's Sun in Sagittarius you can tell the connection between them is great. Also its in the 9th house, which is the house you look to to represent the second husband in a natal chart, according to Marion March and Joan McEvers, just to name two astrologers whose reference works I can quote. But it's a universal astrological tenet.
THK's Moon at 27 Aquarius is directly opposite John Kerry's Jupiter at 27 Leo. Again a significant link to the communication between them. so much so that they can afford to let themselves go in public and not be their perfect selves every second of the day. I refer to the 60 Minutes interview with both John and Teresa Kerry, and the comments made by the interviewer about their appearance together along with Andy Rooney's remarks, i.e., that Kerry's wife made him nervous. Well, maybe she does, but she doesn't make John Kerry nervous and since he's married to her that's all that counts.
I think these two people know each other, they like each other, they accept each other and they have a good instinctive realistic understanding of who the other person is and what they want out of life, which is so important in a relationship. Each person must be allowed their own individuality and allowed to speak and think for themselves, anything less and the relationship is just a sham one way or another.
John Kerry's Moon at 17 Gemini furthers this notion by its sextile of THK's ascendant at 18 Aries. John Kerry's Mars at 10 Gemini trines THK's Mercury at 10 Libra. This again is a good couple placement, the trine making it easy for them to agree to disagree.  
On election day Teresa Heinz Kerry's transiting planets show her Venus will be conjoined by transiting Mercury. Pluto is nestling up close to her Vesta in the 9th house, close to the ninth house cusp. Transiting Jupiter is fast approaching a connection with her Mercury and her Sun, both in the 6th house.  
Its intriguing to me, looking at the transit chart for THC on that date of November 2, 2004, that at the top of the chart transiting Juno, the marriage asteroid, is conjunct both her 10th house midheaven and the asteroid Lilith. At the bottom of the chart, transiting asteroid Lilith is conjuncting THK's Chiron.
Surely this is symbolic of the media focus that will fall on her and how the media and society at large will invest themselves emblematically into THK in the very likely event she becomes America's First Lady. The Lilith Motif, the ambitious devouring she-devil, the ogress, is the fate that befalls many independent women.
[continued in next posting]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 17.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

[continued from posting above:] by Isabelle Ghaneh
Lesser mortals or just plain stupid people tend to think of a strong fascinating intelligent woman with a vigorous sense of self with symbols from the bad old medieval days; with witchcrafty femme fatales leading men by the nose, bewitching them, etc. etc. etc. Sadly, our culture, in regards to the figurative treatment of women in the collective unconsciousness of our society, has not proceeded from the golden days of the witchcraft trials as much as we would like to think.  
Let's stay straight to the course and hope this doesn't occur, no matter how outspoken she is. After all, if you ask me, Lilith got the better deal in the Bible, much more so than poor Eve.
*Birth info on THK obtained from the Starcats website as posted verbatim on it "Thanks to Mary Louise Bateman: "Dear Claudia, According to Salon TT, this is Teresa's date/time of birth. Oct 5, 1938 - 6:18 PM - Mozambique. They got it from a friend of hers..." I later confirmed with Mary Louise that the city of birth is Mozambique's capital, Maputo. Birth certificate confirmation still pending. -- Starcats, March 10, 2004."

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 18.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User

The Ju-Moon T-square to the Ur-Ve opp gives Teresa unconventional honesty and candor, and Aries-rising makes her forthright in action. According to R. Pelletier´s "Planets in aspect," chart ruler Mars qcx Asc "means that you tend to deplete your energy by trying to do more than you are physically able to do...(others) admire your courage, but they deplore your foolhardiness when caution is required...you like contact with people because you enjoy arguments." The related semi-sextile to the seventh house of marriage cusp shows that Teresa´s natural high energy level has attracted vigorous partners.  
 Born to a well-off family in colonial Mozambique, Teresa´s vast wealth came from her marriage to John Heinz(23Oct1938, 4:02 PM, EST, Pittsburgh). Ruling the second house of her own money, traditional marriage ruler Venus falls in her eighth house of spouse´s money and inheritance, and is reinforced by an exact 15* quindecile from marriage-related Juno, which some see as the modern ruler of Libra. As Isabelle Ghaneh observes, trJuno= Teresa´s career highpoint MC on 2Nov2004, albeit in conjunction with Chiron.  
 By progressions, both Teresa and John Kerry are in an intense and unconventional phase of life. Teresa´s pre-natal MC at 17*Scorpio opposes natal Uranus, and John´s progressed MC at 6*Sag. also opposes his natal Uranus, bringing sudden surprises such as emerging as Democratic nominee when Howard Dean faded. Teresa has yet to have her Solar Revolution, but probable SR ruler Jupiter in Libra indicates they may share good fortune.  
 In spite of her cosmopolitan image of polyglot philanthropist, Teresa is a traditionalist by heart. Opposing her sixth-house(husband´s derived twelfth) Me-Su, Saturn near her Asc. also helps explain the serious problems(Sa) with Kerry´s military(in Aries) image(12th house) in the 2004 campaign. Although their charges are basically accurate, the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are being dyspeptically dismissed solely due to official service records(which also back up Bush´s National Guard service, the phony medal MacArthur pinned on Washington VIP LBJ in 1942, etc.). Thus in spite of his pitch to veterans at the Boston Convention, Yale BMOC Kerry now confronts the Swifties as an arrogant "me Tarzan, you Monkey" elitist(Sag. Sun-Asc opp Saturn), partially mirroring Teresa´s own Sun-Sa opposition.
 In our 7Mar2004 AstroDatabank comments on John Kerry, we successfully identified what has now become his major hurdle to the Presidency and to then uniting Americans- namely his false 1971 accusations of US war crimes worthy of Genghis Khan. Furthermore, we pointed out that Nostradamus foresaw this in his reference to the "Great King of the Mongols" in quatrain X. 72 of the Centuries. In an historical irony, Kerry presciently said at the 1966 Yale Commencement that "an excess of isolationism has become an excess of interventionism, and this Vietnam War has found our policy makers forcing Americans into a strange corner...that if victory escapes us, it would not be the fault of those who lead, but of the doubters who stabbed them in the back- notions all too typical of an America that had to find Americans to blame." Our advice to an "Old Sailor" wishing to lead Americans out of the corner in the ongoing War on Terror would be to overcome pride(ruler Ju in Leo) and wisely use his elevated Neptune in Libra as well as Teresa´s modest sixth-house Su-Me and Virgo Ma-Ne to end the demented and demeaning "New Soldier" blame-game and apologize for his "Genghis Khan" Senate testimony.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 20.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Steven Davis

Hello, After glancing at her progressions (secondary and solar arc), I notice nothing that would indicate any change of residence or position. After reading others' comments, I get the feeling that astrologers are too eager to see their own interests served by their analysis. pro or con

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 20.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Re: the blanket statement made by Mr. Davis that "After reading others' comments, I get the feeling that astrologers are too eager to see their own interests served by their analysis pro or con," I certainly disagree with this on my own behalf anyway. I have no personal or professional "interest" in who wins the Presidential election, and if I did, this would not be the forum for it. As a Vedic astrologer, I have been taught to uphold a professional standard of objectivity when I analzye an astrological chart. If I make prognostications, they are not done to serve my interests. That would be a karmic blunder that I cannot afford to make.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 21.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Radha

According to Vedic Astrology:
Q.3. In November 2004, THK will be in the midst of Mercury/Jupiter/Jupiter Mercury exalted in the 7th house of partner, Jupiter ruler of the ascendant and 10th in Neech bhanga in the 11th house. The Jaimini chara dasa (I use K.N. Rao's method) of Aries/Taurus Atmakaraka Jupiter is in the10th from Aries which is aspected by Darakaraka and Amatyakaraka. Taurus is aspected by Atmakaraka Jupiter, 7th from Taurus is Darakaraka Venus, aspected by Atmakaraka Jupiter, important for spouse. Tr. Jupiter is in the 7th from the ascendant and Saturn aspecting the 7th from ascendant. Bush's chart appears marginally better than Kerry's, but judging from THK's chart; I believe she may make it to the White House. Could such a thing be possible, that a wife's chart raises the husband to the White House? It is possible.
Q.2. Exalted Mercury in the 7th shows marriage to someone prominent. But the Sun (ruler of the 6th) in the 7th, shows a tragedy, this is underlined by malefics in the 6th and 8th, (especially the 8th) showing the end of the marriage. The current Mercury dasa indicates another marriage, an equally prominent marriage after the end of the first. There are other combinations, too.
Q.1.The SN in the 2nd would show that. Mars aspecting Saurn in the 1st, she would be known for that.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 21.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Alfanso

Vedik Astrology -  
Q 2:- According to me, we can't say that, she would be wife of two politicians or not, but, presence of powerful Mercury on 7th, indicating, about her powerful husband. There is Mars is in 6th (12th from 7th), malefic Sun is on 7th being lord of 6th , and , Rahu is in 8th making reason of her first husband's death , any good astrologer can say this . But it is also important , why all these planets didn't play role on their period? Saturn (major period) - Jupiter ( sub-period) - Ketu ( inter-sub-period ) was running , when plane crash happened on April 4th , 1991. I want to say , to my astrologers friend's, that, in Vedik Astrology, Lal kitaab theory is also remarkable to understand the natal chart . According to Lal Kitaab, Retro Saturn is in first house, (first house owned by mars sign airs of Kaalpurush (cosmosman)chart in which Saturn comes as most malefic ) and seeing the 7th house , weak 29 digree retro Jupiter in 11th and Ketu (strong sudden killer) is placed on 2nd , ( 8th from 7th ) was the reason of Heinz's death in its time (dasa) , and also mars 7th from moon played little role in this. She may will get millions between period of 28 Dec. 2007 to 10 June 2008.
 Q :- 3 There is no any powerful planetary combination ,to move her in the White House in January 2005 , Mercury period -Jupiter sub-period-Mars inter-sub-period ,would be running in that time ,and 4th house (which represents public) is owned by Mercury ( Jupiter and mercury are not well with each other except in 11th house ) and Jupiter is 8th from 4th house . So in my opinion she will not define the role of First Lady .

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 21.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Edwin Stuart

Teresa Heinz Kerry has had a very interesting life, and her chart reflects this. As far as her outspoken manner, one obvious indication of this is her Aries ascendant and Mars its ruler in a very close trine to Uranus. As far as any indication that she will be moving to the White House, she and John already own about 5 homes, one of them in Washington, so what would you expect to see happening with her 4th house or Moon? With Laura Bush things were much simpler. Texas was definitely her home and so a move to Washington was more of a big deal in her life. You could see this in her chart by transiting Pluto squaring her Moon in January 2001. A major transit like this a clear sign of something significant happening. As far as transits to Teresa's chart around the time of the inauguration in January 2005, the only thing I see is Jupiter close to her 7th house cusp. This is a positive sign but not by itself completely convincing.
To stray a bit off the subject of Teresa herself and try to predict who will win the Presidential election (something astrologers are notoriously poor at), it really is a tough call. At the moment John Kerry seems to be trailing in the polls, but Jupiter's entrance into Libra very soon may help close the gap, as it makes positive aspects to both his and John Edwards' Gemini planets. On Election Day, again it is Jupiter that seems to be making the most meaningful aspects. It's important to note that George Bush has both the Moon and Jupiter in Libra, although these are 8-10 degrees further along then Jupiter's position on Nov. 2nd. Transiting Saturn also will have moved just past his natal Saturn, marking the culmination or conclusion of a certain period in his life. A win by Kerry would allow George to return to his beloved Texas ranch, leaving the mess of Iraq for someone else to deal with, and this might actually feel quite liberating to him.  
One forecasting technique that definitely works for me is the precessed Lunar Return. Both Kerry and Edwards have lunar returns for the month of the election (calculated for Washington) that feature a prominent Pluto near the ascendant (a powerful transformation in their lives) as well as Venus and Jupiter in the 10th house. The planet most in the foreground of George W's lunar return, however, is Uranus very close the ascendant. Again, this suggests a change, a separation, a break from present circumstances. His losing the election would make November such a turning point in his life, whereas I don't see his being re-elected as fitting this pattern. (Incidentally, this contradicts my brief comment on Laura Bush's chart.)

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 21.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Therese Hamilton

I agree with Edwin Stuart on the value of the lunar return. (I use the sidereal return, which is the same as the precession corrected Tropical return.) I read the charts in the same way and came to the same conclusion on the election lunars about two months ago. However, based on the lunar returns, I expect significant and unexpected events to happen before the inauguration.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 22.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Gail

When Kerry first started winning primaries last spring, I was concerned about Teresa's reputation for being outspoken as well as her image. I thought "If Kerry gets elected, are we going to have an older Paris Hilton in the White House?"
Six months later, Teresa has won me over. Yes, she has money, but she has done lots of positive things with it through her charitable organization. (In the unlikely event that Paris Hilton donated as much money to charity as she spends on partying, Paris would also win me over. But that's another subject - )
I guess that my initial reaction to Teresa shouldn't have surprised me. Years ago, I remember asking an astrologer "What do you know about Virgos and Libras? I've never liked Libras." The astrologer didn't say anything about my Virgo sun sign, but told me "You have Mars in Libra, so you're bound to notice the bad side of anyone born in Libra more than their good side". This was in 1981, when I was in my early twenties, and since then, I have had many good Libra friends. I suppose that, like many other things, relationships with those born under the sign one's Mars is in improve with age.  
Have any of you had a similar experience with someone who's Sun sign is the same as your Mars sign?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 22.09.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anthony Louis

1. Where in her chart do you see her forthright manner of speaking and strong opinions?  
Aries rising - forthright, direct, active, assertive, freedom-loving, pioneering. Mercury rules her speech and is closely sesquisquare expansive Jupiter in progressive and independent Aquarius.
2. What in her natal chart might lead us to predict that she would marry two politicians and inherit millions upon the death of her first husband?
Venus rules the 7th of marriage and Saturn is Almuten of the 7th cusp. Venus in the 8th suggests that she attracts the wealth of others, especially her partner. Ruler of the 7th in the 8th could also signify the death of a partner. Venus (the partner) in Scorpio describes the partner as someone who wields power (Scorpio). A politician is often a Scorpionic figure. Venus square the Jupiter/Moon conjunction in Aquarius could signify the partner's wealth as well as the loss of the partner, since Jupiter rules the 12th of bereavement and the Moon rules the 4th of the end of matters.
Saturn as Almuten of the 7th cusp could also signify the partner. Saturn in Aries in the 12th is in his Fall in the house of sorrow and bereavement. Saturn can represent authority figures including politicians.
Why two marriages is not obvious to me. Perhaps with the ruler and Almuten of the 7th suggesting that the first partner would die, one would ask whether this person needs to be in a relationship. With Sun in partnership-oriented Libra and Venus in sexy Scorpio, one would expect her to want to remarry.
3. Is there anything in her natal chart or other charts that might forecast a move to the White House in January 2005? Based on her chart, how do you think she would define the role of First Lady if her husband is elected?  
Based on her chart, she would be a very assertive, progressive, outspoken and independent First Lady. She has Aries rising and her ASC-ruler Mars is trine her MC as well as quincunx her ASC. In addition, Mars, Uranus, and her MC form a grand trine in earth. She will be able to manifest her visionary ideals in a pragmatic way.
Regarding the election, her secondary progressed Sun is trine her ASC (and sextile her DSC) which speaks favorably for her personal life and her husband's ventures. In her non-precessed tropical Solar Return this year set for Boston, she has Sagittarius rising with Jupiter conjunct the Midheaven, a very favorable indicator of a positive change in public status. Without studying the charts of all the candidates and their spouses, however, I would not want to say that she will be the First Lady come January 2005, though these chart factors would support such an outcome.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst