Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 31.07.2014 at 06:19 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Condoleezza Rice (Read 1114 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Condoleezza Rice
« on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Condoleezza Rice, born 14 November 1954 at 11:30 AM in Birmingham AL

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

Condoleeza Rice is one of the most visible national security advisors in recent administrations. She once said, "My parents had me absolutely convinced that..you may not be able to have a hamburger at Woolworth's but you can be president of the United States." She may not be president, but she's always at this side. Her life is a case study in the hard work, discipline and sacrifice it takes to rise to the top when you aren't born white, male, wealthy and son of a president.
  • Where is the super-achiever in the chart?
  • How can a gifted student and former Stanford professor hold such unwavering views on foreign affairs? Does she see the nuances?
  • How shall we interpret the Mars placement of one of the most influential military advisors in the country with the most military might?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Condoleezza Rice
« Reply #1 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bill Lindsay

Since the birthtime here is not verified by a birth certificate, I don't feel that I can accurately answer the questions with this chart. However, the configurations involving Neptune and Pluto are nothing but negative and seem to suggest patterns of deception, intimidation, hypocrisy, and manipulation, by whom it is unclear, but no doubt she has been the victim of such, and has probably taken an active part in those games. This seems to support what I have thought about her for a long time. I mean, come on, let's be real. She is a black woman amidst a number of older white men, and in a profession that is traditionally male. Are they REALLY going to let her know the truth of the matter, their true motives, etc, or are they just going to tell her what they want her to know, so she would just tell the public what they want her to say??

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Mal

What immediately struck me is the abundance of Virgo in her chart, seven major planets as well as the midheaven in the house or sign of Virgo, the latter in the tenth house of career and the outer world. Her Virgo is apparent in her precision and single-focused drive in the field of service. Also Saturn is just entering her sixth house this month.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Dr. Mark A. Melton

The time is extremely dubious. I too think Virgo is strong, but should be on her Ascendant, in an early degree, which puts Pluto about 5 degrees above the Ascendant. Her physical appearance and acquisition of skills would support this.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User William C. Autrey

If the time is right this is super secret with all that Scorpio and Saturn in Scorpio and Chiron in the 12th house, The Venus retrograde plut the Moon/Uranus conj certainly indicate some unusual relationships. I do think she can keep a secret and confronting her would be like hitting a brick wall. I doubt seriously that she would tell Bush anything knowing his Aphasic need for written material. Memos do not get to Bush but by her or others. Bush does not learn by listening, only by reading or pictures. They do not mention that she interprets for the president thus talks through him. Sigh

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Karen Rall

She is a public figure, so we truly can only see into house 1 and 10 - She has a huge amount of accidental dignities - an First House Mars rules her MC conjunct Sun in 10th. She has felt intense pressure to rise from the depths of the 1950's south to become "someone" who is powerful and respected for her beliefs (mercury in 9th) and writings. Both her strength and potential downfalls come from here peregrine mars in mutual reception with the 10th house saturn - Mars in the first gives a singular sense of purpose which gives both intense desire for self-expression, a need to be seen in control of the greater good, which can too easily turn ruthlessness and aggression when the path is challenged. If you watch the hearings there were some pithy interchanges as the inquisitors challenged her to answer the question on their terms, not hers. Venus in the 10th also gives her access to powerful leaders, provided she understands she is to follow their lead (venus is combust). She can eloquently express ideas in ways that Bush appears incapable of. She believes in what she is doing and the importance of the role of advisor rather than the star. Fear of failure is dangerous, for it engages the dark side of Scorpio and Mars, with a sinister square to Saturn on top of it - is she willing to take blame for her superiors? Will she need to. She could access her 9th house strengths to counteract and balance these fears. I also just saw that Mars and Saturn are also partile on each other's antiscia - like a double conjunction - one in Aquarius and one in Scorpio.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User anon.

All that fixed scorpio energy makes her a dedicated researcher and secret keeper! Fixed mars in aquarius emphasizes this. Moon/Uranus/Jupiter in cancer makes her psychic as well. She would never lie, and don't ask her opinion unless you can "take it"; she has no time for weaklings.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Viv

In comparison to the other remarks, and looking at the chart shown, I see NO planet in Virgo, but she does have 3 planets in the House of Virgo, showing a very strong, conscientious, determined work ethic. Moon conjunct Uranus adds original, creative and willful energies, ideas and more power drive. She is meant to be where she is. The word for this chart is DETERMINATION. She uses every opportunity to rise in her life. Once she gets a hold on a higher position, or chooses her goals, she holds on like glue, with Aquarius Rising, ANOTHER very willful, intelligent sign. I see tremendous singular drive for Power with 4 planets AND MC in Scorpio in her chart. She has a tremendous intensity, of course, very secretive. Then there is Mars in 1st house, another powerful driving energy, as co-ruler of Scorpio, not to mention Pluto sq. her Sun and Venus. Boy, this lady is full of herself. AND 6 planets in FIXED signs. She NEVER gives up. Holds on with deepest tentacles with the singular DESIRE TO SUCCEED at any cost. She is very perceptive, resourceful as many Scorpios are. Yes, she is at her top of success. This is a SUCCESS chart. Personal power (which she has) can be used negatively or positively. This lady, can step on toes as easily as be Miss Charming. Moon in Cancer is soft and perceptive. I would assume she has studied the occult. Most Scorpios do.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Jim

I have found out that the mother of Condoleeza, Angelena Rice died in August of 1985.The National Obituary Archives & The Latter Day Saints (social security records) online sites both indicate Angelena was born July 21,1924 .The cancerian sun&pluto would tie in with Angelena dying of breast cancer.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Robert

With all that Scorpio, it's no wonder that she's another lying crook in that administration! By the way it's Stanford, not Stamford...

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Jim Carty

I have just found out that Condoleeza's father,John Rice was born on March 2,1913.This was listed at The National Obituary Archives online website.As was mentioned in the ADB biography ,Mr.Rice passed away on Christmas Eve 2000.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Clearer View

With such achievements in her life so far and an approximate birthtime giving very early Aquarius rising, a case could be made for at least late Capricorn Ascendant giving a hard-nosed ambitious disciplined personality, while retaining the aggressive, fact-marshalling intellectual Aquarian Mars in the 1st house. This would bring the Scorpio Saturn Ascendant ruler closer to the MC, making her An Authority in her field and emphasizing the parental influence on her career. I would question how disciplined Aquarius rising plus Mars in the 1st could be to control their independent streak enough to climb the conventional ladders she has for so long. Notice that her Moon in Cancer in the 6th conjuncts Bush's Sun - nourishing him with her working attitudes and habits. Her prog Moon is now 28 Aries, meaning almost all her time in office she has had prog Moon in that sign running on the Aquarian Mars energy. Currently it is opposing Neptune, indicating emotional weakening, disillusionment?, the emotional draining of the recent hearing? In two months time it will move into pragmatic Taurus, a change of approach or role? Certainly she could move towards a restraining role on the aggressive elements in the administration. Transiting Neptune approaching her Mars to station within a degree of its natal position is another indication of softening/?weakening energy, an eclipse of power? What do people think?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User devin

agree with Viv, spot on comments. the Scorpio in Rice's chart is almost overwhelming-she can work with the intensity with that Moon/Uranus/Jupiter in Cancer-sensitive, exciting and enthusiastic, bordering on "opportunistic". with all the fixity and cardinal signs she has great plans for herself. the Scorpio lineup at the midheaven indicates that she can be trusted with terrible secrets by those who claim great power on the world stage, her Scorpio sting is when they "open up to her or allow her to see things that she would be better off not seeing"-she can take alot, like most Scorpio's without flinching. She may be hiding romantic and complicated liasons with powerful people and prefer not to have the entanglement of marriage-clearly, with Moon Uranus in Cancer, she likes unconventional emotional ties. She comes off very prim, but that is the perfect "front" she is passionate about something or someone, that is for sure!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

I stand corrected.The correct birthdate for Condoleeza's father is Nov.3,1923.He died in Palo Alto,California.This according to The National Obituary Archives online website.His obituary was published in The New York Times on Dec.29,2000.They state he was 77 years of age.Mr.Rice was therefore a scorpio like his daughter.When her mother died transit saturn was conjunct the 10th house cusp.When her father died transit saturn was conjunct the 4th house cusp and opposing the 4th house ruler venus.I always use the 4th house to represent the opposite sex parent.This chart works very very well.The last solar eclipse of Nov.23,2003 in early sagittarius fell in her 10th house of career trining her asc. ruler natal uranus and also natal jupiter indicating the potential for the increased publicity she has received.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

I just wanted note that I was referring to her Placidus 10th&4th house cusps(midheaven&nadir respectively) regarding the transit of saturn at her parent's deaths.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 16.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

I would like to add that her father's natal venus at~24scorpio& natal jupiter at~ 25 scorpio were conjunct her natal midheaven,sun,and venus conjunction.Regarding the 3 questions posed.The super achiever can be seen by the 1st house mars which is ancient ruler of her scorpio bodies&midheaven.Mars squares the sun,venus,and saturn.The 6th house cancerian moon is trine the saturn,sun,and venus. Also the sun,venus,and saturn conjunct the midheaven and the jupiter&uranus conjunction in the 6th house indicates this as well.As for her unwavering views all of the scorpio&fixed mode emphasis in her chart.The 9th house ruler,venus is in scorpio&Mercury in scorpio(fixed)is in the 9th house of foreign affairs.Mars in aquarius rising indicates her strong desire for freedom for all.The potential for Condoleeza dealing with groups is shown by this mars placement as well.Her mars falls in the President's 7th house of partners and is at a trine angle with his jupiter and uranus.The three bodies form a grand air trine .This is one reason they get along so well.And as someone pointed out earlier she has a cancerian moon near his sun.His libran jupiter squares her moon thus he inspires her&makes her feel good deep down inside.Her aquarian mars&ascendant indicate her originality and humanitarian ways.She is certainly a very intelligent woman to be sure.The potential for a high IQ is shown more than once in her natal horoscope.I used Placidus houses for my remarks.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 17.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Melvyn T Phillips

I say no more than this...SHE CAN WORK WITH ME ANYTIME! She's certainly in the right job and she cares a lot about her work and her work-partners. Very shrewd and secretive, with all that SCORPIO. The Hard work directon is obvious, with North Node in Capricorn. Lots of Cancerian traits, which I always like to see in a person. Nurturing and looks for SECURITY. Very apt for the job she's in Smiley I would TRUST her being by my side in any tough situation - George W, you chose the right one in my view!
Melvyn.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 17.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Sonja Foxe

The Solar Eclipse will conjunct her P-Moon and the Lunar Eclipse her Saturn -- due for a very big AUTHORITY CRISIS -- she obviously lacks a moral compass --- she's imploding (obviously) and will take the Bush Administration w/her

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 17.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

I agree with Melvyn wholeheartedly.I gave him the gold star for his comments.Very professionally done indeed ! Jim

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 17.04.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Condoleeza's 4th house ruler venus in scorpio in the 10th house conjunct the sun and trine the cancerian moon,jupiter,and uranus shows her deep dedication to President Bush and her extreme patriotism.She was brought up with good morals.Her father was a Presbyterian minister and her mother was a God loving humanitarian as well.God Bless America ! We are lucky indeed to have Condoleeza in our corner. Jim

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Current Planets
31-Jul-2014, 05:19 UT/GMT
Sun7Leo57' 3"
Moon24Virgo35'34"
Mercury28Cancer30'45"
Venus15Cancer17' 1"
Mars2Scorpio43'34"
Jupiter3Leo17' 6"
Saturn16Scorpio43'54"