Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 11.07.2014 at 14:39 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Angelina Jolie (Read 4069 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Angelina Jolie
« on: 31.07.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Angelina Jolie, born 4 June 1975 at 09:09 AM in Los Angeles CA

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

• All this death and deep exploration sounds very Scorpio, but no planet lives there. In the Rolling Stone interview, she said, "I've kind of discovered that if I think about death much more than some people have, it's probably because I love life more than those people." Where does all this "death fascination/living intensely in the moment" come from?
  • She is madly in love with Bob Thornton. She once became so sad and confused when they were apart that she went to the hospital to get checked out. They joke about loving each other so much that they are tempted to kill each other. We just have his birth date - August 4, 1955 - What's in the synastry? Or is it just that they are both such intense people?
  • Chiron folks: How do you read Chiron opposite Uranus T square the Ascendant?  
  • I love what Rolling Stone said: "It usually seems like a waste of time, when writing about actors as compelling-looking as Angelina, to spend a lot of time describing their looks.. Angelina is exceptionally beautiful, even among the professionally good-looking... It's that, physically, she has a little ripple of energy to her, like a pulse, even when she's sitting still." Beautiful looks with a rumbling animal intensity underneath. This dynamic is laid bare in her chart. Exceptional people make chart reading easy. If you have been too shy to contribute to past newsmaker challenges, here's your chance.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Angelina Jolie
« Reply #1 - on: 29.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Robert Koch

In Vedic astrology, Rahu (the Moon's north node) is taken to represent dark forces, or those antithetical to the principles of Jupiter, i.e. knowledge, awareness, consciousness, and light forces. This is why in the Vedic system, the trinal aspects of Jupiter, are replicated by similar trinal aspects of Rahu, who tries to defeat the forces of light as best that he can.  
Taking the sidereal positions of the ascendant and planets in Angelina Jolie's chart (as is done in Vedic astrology), the Mean position of Rahu at 6:53 Scorpio (Lahiri Ayanamsa), makes a very close aspect to the Ascendant (5:22 Cancer), and Venus (4:38 Cancer). Rahu is said to be debilitated in Scorpio, which basically means that the compulsive or obsessional side to the north node becomes more apparent when positioned in that sign. This underscores her flirtation with death and evil symbolisms, as well as compulsions in erotic sex bordering on madness. Note that the orb of the trinal aspect of Rahu in Vedic astrology is not as important as in western astrology, although the closer the orb, the more poignant the effects.  
Additional issues around death, abandonment, and denial of emotional needs is easily seen too, with the clear and hard aspect of 8<sup>th</sup> ruler Saturn to the Moon, not only representing separation from parents and a starvation of nurturing needs, but also the convolution between love and death, or the confusion of the parallels between the two. Rahu, in fact, makes aspects to *all* the planets in her chart (barring Saturn), including the ruler of the house of siblings (Mercury), thus suggesting some kind of incestuous leaning toward him.  
Still, the light forces predominate in Jolie's chart, with the surprising and powerful Raja-yoga (combination for truth and greatness) in her 9<sup>th</sup> house, involving Jupiter, Moon, and Mars. In the end, these supercede the sinister forces of Rahu. There are many subtle factors that can be seen also in Vedic astrology through the use of divisional, or harmonic charts, but I will leave my initial comments as above for now.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 26.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Gimelstar

• Who needs Scorpio for intensity when you have four planets, including Mars in Aries opposed by Pluto in Libra?  Nothing bland about this chart, and little room for depth and emotional intensity, which is Scorpio's sphere of activity. A lot of obsessions with the Pluto opposition to Mars and Jupiter, also endless bizarre expressions of self-hood with the sun in Gemini opposed by Neptune. The Venus in Cancer on the ascendent gives her the ability to bring it all together (a focal point of a t-square) and present the astounding results in an aesthetic manner. I only hope she doesn't burn out early with all that violent (is it only for show?) energy or succumb to in self-inflicted pain for drama scene.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 26.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anthony Louis

• All this death and deep exploration ..she said, "I've kind of discovered that if I think about death much more than some people have, it's probably because I love life more than those people." Where does all this "death fascination/living intensely in the moment" come from? Angelina has a preponderance of planets and points in Cardinal and Fire signs, which makes her quite a dynamo. Her Ascendant ruler, the Moon, lies in the adventurous 9<sup>th</sup> house in energetic Aries conjunct impulsive Mars, expansive Jupiter, and the MC; hence, her passion for living intensely in the moment. Think about Death: Pluto, lord of the underworld, in the 3<sup>rd</sup> house of the mind. Jupiter, ruler of the 9<sup>th</sup> of her philosophy and worldview, square Saturn, the traditional lord of death and ruler of her 8<sup>th</sup> house of death. Saturn is also in detriment in Cancer in the 12<sup>th</sup> of self-undoing, which gives a morbid cast to the mind.
  • She is madly in love with Bob Thornton. She once became so sad and confused when they were apart that she went to the hospital to get checked out. They joke about loving each other so much that they are tempted to kill each other. We just have his birth date - August 4, 1955 - What's in the synastry? Bob's Uranus in partile conjunction with Angelina's Venus and Ascendant = love at first sight. His Venus is also conjunct her Venus and Ascendant. Bob's Moon conjunct her 8<sup>th</sup> Placidus cusp = intensely emotional and passionate sex. Angelina's Mars-Moon-Jupiter-Midheaven trine Bob's Uranus-Venus-Mercury-Jupiter-Sun-Mars stellium is an extremely potent set of contacts. Angelina's sun likes in sextile to Bob's Leo stellium, and her Neptune (starry-eyed romantic idealism) trines his Leo planets. Her Mars trine his Sun is close to exact and indicates a potent sexual attraction.
  • Chiron folks: How do you read Chiron opposite Uranus T square the Ascendant? This opposition occurred frequently between 1952 and 1989, so it has a generational effect. However, in Angelina's chart, Chiron square Uranus is very close and in square to her Ascendant, which personalizes its effects in her life. It indicates a strong desire for personal freedom and a willful pressure to march to the beat of her own drummer, almost at any cost. It also suggests a history of personal trauma that erupts periodically in self-destructive behavior. After all, Chiron is the wounded healer and Uranus was castrated by surprise by his son Saturn. All of this gets played out on Venus (her affections) and her Ascendant, which represents her basic personality and moral character. She needs psychotherapy to help her heal the traumatic wounds of her past. Otherwise, she will continue to act out in self-injurious ways.  
  • Rolling Stone said: " .. Angelina is exceptionally beautiful... It's that, physically, she has a little ripple of energy to her, like a pulse, even when she's sitting still." Beautiful looks with a rumbling animal intensity underneath. Beauty: Venus exactly on her Ascendant. Venus (beauty) in exact square to Uranus(the exceptional). Also, Mars trine Neptune is often a marker of exceptional beauty. Jupiter conjunct the MC makes her larger than life.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 10.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Eleanor A. Buckwalter

Angelina's "death fascination/living intensely" comes from Mars opposite Pluto. There is always an intensity with Mars/Pluto aspects, and here even more so with the Moon and Jupiter involved. In fact, Moon conjunct Mars in Aries seems to indicate her hunger (Moon) for blood (Mars). Two other aspects would also seem to correspond to a death fascination: Venus on the ASC (self) square Uranus (ruler of the 8<sup>th</sup> house of sex and death), and the Sun (ego) opposed by a singleton Neptune (dissolving). That last aspect may make her a bit schizoid. Most of her planets are in personal signs which tend to equate to "living in the moment."  
Billy Bob has a huge stellium in Leo! That is extremely intense. It all comes to Angelina's first house of self. He gives her a sense of being really alive and larger than life. His Uranus is on her Venus/ASC and that's very hot and passionate! Neither one of them have any earth sign planets; so they may tend to be ungrounded individually and as a couple. Maybe that's why they joke about being "tempted to kill each other."  
I'll read with interest other's comments about Chiron, since I really don't know how to interpret it.  
Angelina's exceptional beauty and attractiveness can be attributed to Venus on the ASC and squaring Uranus (electric energy) which gives her that "ripple of energy." Venus/Uranus is a very startling, sparkling and charismatic combination.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 06.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Cordelia Mansall

• All this death and deep exploration sounds very Scorpio, but no planet lives there. In the Rolling Stone interview, she said, "I've kind of discovered that if I think about death much more than some people have, it's probably because I love life more than those people. "Where does all this "death fascination / living intensely in the moment" come from? Don't need a planet in Scorpio to understand this - how can you overlook Moon con Mars (traditional ruler of 8<sup>th</sup> and Scorpio) opposes Pluto (modern ruler of 8<sup>th</sup> and Scorpio) ??? Especially with Moon con Mars in Aries - loves to be oh so honest - but also loves to shock and so "honesty" translates as being outspoken.! And this gets communicated /expressed through what?? Sun and Mercury, of course, which are in 11<sup>th</sup> with Aquarius on 8<sup>th</sup> cusp!!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 07.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User John Milton Taber

Besides Scorpio, Pluto and the eighth house also relate to sex on natal charts. Eighth-house ruler Uranus gives Jolie a taste for kinky sex and her fifth house (love affairs) ruler Pluto opposes domiciled Mars, indicating her romances are sexually aggressive in nature. The Lara Croft character therefore accurately reflects Jolie's Aries persona.  
Ruling her seventh (marriage), Saturn closely squares the fifth co-ruler Jupiter, showing her love infatuation with an older husband. While Saturn-Venus aspects can restrict sensuality (Hollywood has hyped her few affairs), they can also indicate control freaks and a taste for dominatrix-dominated rough sex. Thornton's Uranus coincides with Jolie's Ascendant, showing a potentially explosive relationship, which for the time being has brought her intense sex.  
In terms of synastry, her Mars exactly coincides with father Jon Voight's Ascendant. He was born on 29<sup>th</sup> December 1938, 11:50AM, Yonkers, NY (source: Jacqueline Fagan, cited in Astro-Data II). This is another example (see our AstroDatabank comments on Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg) of a woman's successful career related to the father, who is therefore represented by the MC rather than the IC.  
The Uranus-Venus-Chiron T-square (together with Saturn-Jupiter) relates to her unusually large lips. It also shows Brother James's important role in her life. He directed several movie shorts with her for UCLA, and their close relationship was rumored to be incestuous. Additionally, this T-square clearly relates to her cutting herself (see Mishima example below) for kicks at age 14-16 when she was having "boring" first sex, and her later scars from erotic knife play.  
I must be one of the "Chiron folks" referred to, but it's not some exclusive cult anymore than those who view Pluto as ruler of Scorpio are "Pluto folks". Since Sy Scholfield and I are the only ones to cite Chiron as ruler of Virgo here on AstroDatabank, I would like to explain in more detail. Chiron has been around since 1977, but there still is not general consensus as to sign rulership and the consequent full meaning of the "Wounded Healer".  
After years of blissfully ignoring Chiron, I eventually started Melanie Reinhart's excellent book Chiron and the healing journey in search of answers. Before finishing the first fifty pages, it was suddenly all clear! This is the Virgo archetype!!. Much like Angelina Jolie before marrying Thornton, however, my next thought was to check my head before espousing this insight for good. Was it really likely that only I could see what all other astrologers around the world were missing!!!? Fortunately, it was not necessary to look very far to learn that Barbara Hand Clow had published a book on Chiron's rulership of Virgo in 1987.  
I now have numerous examples, which show Clow was 100% correct. Without giving away all my research data, I would invite skeptics to take the 7<sup>th</sup> December 1542, 1:30PM, Linlithgow chart for Mary Queen of Scots and see why her secretary and rumored lover David Rizzio was stabbed to death in her presence on the evening of  9<sup>th</sup> March 1566 (see TrVenus-Moon and natal Chiron). Hardheads can then take the 14<sup>th</sup> January 1925, 8AM, Tokyo natal chart of Yukio Mishima (source: "Old-File", cited in Astro-Data II), and figure out on their own what led to his ritual seppuku on the morning of 25<sup>th</sup> November 1970. Those too lazy to perform synastric calculations on these "wounding" events can keep using Mercury to rule Virgo, since the full implications of discarding all dual rulerships (the venerable but unscientific idea that one planet can simultaneously rule two different zodiacal signs) may rightfully disturb all except Clow, Lee Lehman, and a handful of cutting-edge astrologers.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 04.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Geoffrey Hillend

• She has Pluto trine her Sun. Pluto in aspect to the Sun is like Sun in Scorpio or Sun in the 8th house. Her Pluto in opposition to her Moon-Mars conjunction adds to her intensity; Mars in aspect to Pluto is like Mars in Scorpio. Her intensity and passion for life in the moment is signified by her abundance of planets in the fire and cardinal signs and her Mars is both in aspect to Saturn and Pluto. She has six planets in the cardinal signs and four planets in the fire signs, so she has a very high energy level and her four fire planets including Jupiter in Aries and two other planets in Aries which makes her impulsive and spontaneous.
  • I think they are just intense people. Thorton has six planets in fire, so his personality is similar to hers. He has Pluto in Leo which is like Pluto in aspect to the Sun, so his personality should also be intense. Thorton's Sun in Leo is closely trining her Neptune in Sagittarius, her sense of helplessness and vulnerability, so he becomes her hero, savior, rescuer and redeemer. She becomes his admirer. He lacks air in his chart, so he becomes attracted to the qualities that air represents which he lacks within himself which are unconsciously projected onto her; She has an abundance of air sign planets in her chart.
  • She has a freedom-closeness dilemma (Liz greene) since her Venus in Cancer conjunct her Cancer ascendant both squaring her Uranus is like the Moon, Venus, Mars, and Uranus all in aspect to each other. If she satisfies her strong need for emotional security (ascendant and Venus in Cancer) then suddenly she feels confined and wants to break free (Chiron in Aries opposite Uranus in her 4th house. She probably feels a strong sense of woundedness when her emotional needs conflict with her independence needs (Her 4th house Chiron in Aries opposite Uranus in her 4th house square Venus). Her 12th house Venus signifies possibly an unconscious pattern of relationships where she plays both savior and victim roles.
  • Her beauty is signified by her 12th house Venus conjunct her ascendant (how other people view her), Mars trine Neptune in the 5th house and Sun opposition Neptune biquintile Saturn in the 12th house; All these Neptune placements especially her 12th house Venus often represent people who satisfy our collective, ideal image of beauty, glamour, mystery, etc. Her animal intensity is signified by her abundance of fire signs and her Mars in aspect to both Saturn and Pluto. Mars in aspect to Pluto like Mars in Scorpio can indicate people who are very sexy, magnetic and passionate.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 01.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Aziz, M.A

<p class=MsoNormal>This is the most fascinating chart: She is born on 4<sup>th</sup> June, number four person! Her Uranus squaring her lagna; Moon, lord of lagna trining her Neptune; Moon and Neptune directly influencing her lagna. According to our Vedic system, Venus is in lagna and Mars-Moon conjunction in the ninth house made her actress. "What nourishes me also destroys Me." does it sound like Venus? Venus is mainly responsible for her death thoughts and she sees beauty in death. How? Venus is the lord of 11<sup>th</sup> house, Badkashana lord according to KP. Saturn, death and longevity indicator in 12<sup>th</sup> house, 12<sup>th</sup> lord is in 11<sup>th</sup> house; most importantly Dragon head is in the 5<sup>th</sup>, place of love and tale is in the 11<sup>th</sup>, the Badkashatana house. Rahu-Kethu separated her from her lover. Although these combinations of the planets are making her unconventional, she will not take away her life. Billy Bob's sidereal Venus and Mars are in Cancer with her Venus.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 31.07.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bill Lindsay

</div>
  • <b>Fascination with death</b>.... can't avoid mentioning Pluto and his power here...he is in her 3<sup>rd</sup> House (intellectual interests...)...also he is trine her Sun, and opposite her Moon and Mars...sextile to her (actual) 8<sup>th</sup> House ruler Neptune (as the 8<sup>th</sup> cusp is so close to 0 Pisces)...the intensity is indeed incredible...thoughts of death(actually the future passage of the soul or the continuation of life) permeate her entire lifestyle....we also see Uranus conjunct her 4<sup>th</sup> House cusp, very close to Scorpio...(remember signs do not change like a lightswitch being flipped, they change smoothly as day into night...thus 5 Libra is far more 'like' Libra than 28 Libra, which is actually far more Scorpio...)...so in reality, there is very heavy Scorpio influence here....Uranus being very 4<sup>th</sup> House, I can see the intensity of her homelife...and how she likes to explore death in every way possible...especially new ways...
  • <b>Billy Bob</b>... by his birthdate I can see that his Sun-sign is Leo, and as they were both born on the 4<sup>th</sup> in alternate months then their Suns are very closely sextile...makes for a strong, dynamic relationship...Leo is a very driven influence, especially when paired with strong Scorpio tendencies...the urge to move things along very rapidly...her Uranus near Scorpio has a very strong sense of urgency in everything, especially because it is 4<sup>th</sup> House in her chart...she evidently grew up in a busy household where there are strong power issues and heavy subliminal interaction...Billy Bob has Leo very strong, with Sun, Mercury, Venus Mars and Jupiter all conjunct...he has to have the upper hand...they are all sextile to her Sun, in her 1<sup>st</sup> House and sextile to her Pluto...odds are that his Moon is in Aquarius...in her 7<sup>th</sup>...his Saturn is terribly weak in Scorpio with all these influences square to it...he can be very demanding and dictatorial, and full of implicit expectations...extremely jealous...she probably gets a kick out of that...power struggles can be very sexually stimulating...they both seem to want to own each other, control each other...(I find it very interesting that jealousy, infidelity and fierce need for one's partner were strong themes in the movie Pushing Tin, which starred them both...also interesting is the fact that Thornton is from the town where I grew up...Pine Bluff, Arkansas...where these issues are very strong)...another thing about Leo-Scorpio tendencies...If I can't really have you, no one else can...you know what I mean...
  • <b>Chiron</b>...she feels that somehow she is inherently flawed, so through her work she can use her 'wayward' tendencies to teach the lessons that she has learned and also experience the process of healing and correcting her life...
  • <b>Beautiful on the outside, passion on the inside</b>...she has Venus rising...a rising planet tends to show its power visually...especially when so close to Leo...Uranus is on the 4<sup>th</sup> cusp, and near Scorpio...there is the subliminal effect...4<sup>th</sup> House planets show their influence on a much less obvious level, they tend to direct the action from the inside...Uranus can make her intensely impatient and unpredictable...even in Scorpio...she has many agendas, not all of them known...

Thanks again...

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 01.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Teresa L. Reedy

Well, I think we now have an answer for Laura Dern that would explain why she thought she was going to marry Billy Bob Thornton and yet ended up coming home to an empty house. There is no way in the world that Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob would've ever been able to ignore each other. It was the old moth to the spontaneous combustion flame of instant love. Like Icaros, Billy Bob got his wings singed and was never able to pull out of this intoxicating Uranus spiral dive into sudden romance. Billy Bob's Uranus (28 Cancer) is exactly conjunct Angelina's 12<sup>th</sup> House Venus (28 Cancer) and her Ascendant. She has made the statement that they are even weirder than what's written in the articles about them. With his Uranus and her Venus bouncing around hidden from view in her 12<sup>th</sup> House, I believe her!  
If that were not enough, Billy has a Leo Stellium that occupies her entire first house and the majority of these planets trine her Ninth House Jupiter/Moon/Mars combo (Aries). She has all his glorious Leo energy to bask in. Together, these two are packing a Grand Fire Trine in the FireHouses (1, 5, 9). The only thing that could've be more synchronistic would've been having these planets in the exact houses designated for them. Billy supplies all the Leo and she supplies the Aries/ Sagittarius. {I know how this works because my husband and I form a Grand Earth Trine between the two of us. He supplies the missing leg.} Next, Billy's Neptune (25 Libra) is in her fourth house flirting with her natal Uranus (28 Libra). They love to encourage each other into experimenting with the out- of-the-ordinary. All this squares her 12<sup>th</sup> House Venus (28 Cancer).  
I am going to have to assume that he has an Aquarian Moon at about 25°, which would conjunct Angelina's 8<sup>th</sup> House Cusp. His Moon opposes his natal Pluto. Angelina's Pluto (Libra 6) opposes her Aries Mars. These two aspects, along with the Uranus contacts, may be the reason they reportedly want to "drink each other's blood, bite holes into each other, adorn their bodies with tattoos, and enter into blood fetishes with each other." Billy Bob has stated that he always felt nervous until he met her. She, on the other hand, says she did not feel worthy to be his wife. With all these synastry cross-aspects, I think I can nail it down. His Uranus melding with her Venus in the 12<sup>th</sup> House finally gives Angelina the impetus to totally be herself and feel loved. If she wants to play with knives during sex, it's okay with him. She could set the bed on fire and he wouldn't object. He'd go get the matches for her. Uranus/ Pluto relationships are loaded with passion and spontaneity.  
Angelina is fascinated with death because all of us who have personal planets in the 12<sup>th</sup> House are acutely aware of "IT". We undergo continuous transformations during our lifetime, which means we must frequently say goodbye to certain aspects of ourselves as we grow. We feel as if we have literally died inside during some of these transitional moments. Angelina has been afraid to express her Cancer Venus in a positive way. Her cutting rituals and self-mutilations are a testament to this fact. Her 4<sup>th</sup> House Uranus squaring her 12<sup>th</sup> House Venus gives clues to the genesis of this problem. She experienced her first depression at age 10 and by age 19, she was actively planning her suicide according to articles written about her. She actually saved her money and was planning to hire a hit man to kill her, so she wouldn't hurt her family by committing suicide. This is beyond sad. Her two tattoos, which read "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages" and "What nourishes me also destroys me" are perfect metaphors for those with lonely Venus locked away in the 12<sup>th</sup> House. Her 7<sup>th</sup> House Capricorn cusp would make her a candidate for marriage to an older man.  
Her Aries Jupiter/Moon/Mars lies in her Ninth House. Anyone with a loaded Ninth House is going to have very definite spiritual beliefs and a sparkly intellect. I suspect this is where that "little ripple of energy" comes from. Moon/Mars is going to act upon their feelings without a lot of thought. Put it in Aries, and you have that "raw animal intensity." Unfortunately, her Jupiter in the Ninth (Aries 17) squares Saturn (17 Capricorn) in the 12<sup>th</sup> House. She has given veiled hints of tension between her father and herself. Chiron in her 10<sup>th</sup> (Aries) opposite Uranus (Libra) T-square her Ascendant conjunct Cancer Venus, indicates strained family relationships which perhaps affected her idea of what it meant to be loved as well as her feelings regarding her role as a woman.
[continued in next posting]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 01.08.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

[continued from posting above:] by Teresa L. Reedy
Her father recently chastised her about her tattoos, which I found odd considering her age. He may regret mentioning this to her, later on, when she decides on yet another tattoo-hopefully not one in vivid purple located in a very noticeable place, like her forehead.  
I could literally write a book on Angelina Jolie and I predict she will achieve superstar status. Will she and Billy Bob live happily ever after? Passion (Pluto) takes a toll on a relationship because of the intensity factor. Unbridled (Uranus) energy frequently overwhelms a relationship and it ends as suddenly as it began. Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor had a similarly intense relationship and married each other twice. I am certain he loved her until the day he died and that she loves him still. The more intense the energy, the harder it is to sustain. It's simple physics.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 19.11.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Baraqyal

I'll tell you why she seems more scorpio-ish Lets look at a relatively unknown, unstudied area known as heliocentric astrology >From that point of view, which is if you want to be absolutely accurate shes an earth Scorpio i.e Earth sign is Scorpio This is taken from a heliocentric sidereal point of view which is the most accurate. Most of the people I've studied that are supposedly may or early june geminis have this dark edge to them--this dark side--they're Earth Scorpios as well. Just my point of view

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 19.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User figuurtje  

Recently (18 july 2002) Angelina, filled for divorce from husband of two years, B.B. Thornton. The fact that Saturn transits her Mercury, has a lot to do with it. In November 2001 she and BB adopted a Cambodian orphan boy. The reason why she has asked for full costidy for the boy, is because she has a Cancer ascendant. She is no doubt a great mom.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 28.08.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Jandolin Marks

With venus square Uranus,there is a possibility she will die from a freak mishap. Venus square Uranus is an aspect of estrangement,and homosexuality. With Sun Opposite neptune,she will always seek the truth in life. I believe she will always need to be associated with Billy Bob Thornton.Their synastry is good.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 19.12.2002 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Steve

1.All this death and deep exploration sounds very Scorpio, but no planet lives there. In the Rolling Stone interview, she said, "I've kind of discovered that if I think about death much more than some people have, it's probably because I love life more than those people." Where does all this "death fascination/living intensely in the moment" come from?  
I think it's pretty clear. Her Sun is trine Pluto while her Moon/Mars conjunction in passionate Aries is opposite Pluto. Also Uranus rules her 8th house and is part of that Uranus/Chiron/Venus T-square. The Pluto aspects, the 8th house, and her passionate Aries account for her intensity I think.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 04.03.2004 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Robin Welch

Hi, Robert Koch!
 You called it in 2001--> the Raj Yoga in her ninth--did you see "Without Borders"? That, and her child, has transformed her into someone to look up to for her heart and spirit as well as for acting & physical beauty. You mentioned to me --when I had a reading from you, don't know if you recall, but I asked you for a reading in learning mode--that the 9th house in a female's chart is children (or, the first child), rather than 5th. Which makes so much more sense. Who (besides you, obviously) would have thought she would go from silly shock-value celebrity to someone who's work is awe-inspiring and uplifting? Don't know if you ever check these sites but if you do, that was a good interpretation!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 15.12.2005 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User kitty

Angelina Jolie is pretty cus: *She has more leo in her first house than cancer, nd leos have perfect bone structure and thick hair *She has venus practically on her ascendant line * then theres Venus trine north node * Venus conjuct ascendant * Venus sextile part of fortune * Venus trine the asteroid pallas athene

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 11.01.2006 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Kelli

What does everyone think of Angelina's pregnancy announcement? I don't see what transit that would of kicked that off? Do you? I'm new to Astrology. I know she had her Saturn return but that was a year ago.
Thanks.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 11.01.2006 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Tresa

Haven't checked lately... but I believe the moon, today, is conjunct (on) her Gem. sun-- which is a good time for 'public announcements' about one's self.
The north node ('head of the dragon') is in Aries possibly setting off all her Aries energy (the multiple planets there).
*Just a side note: Having had given birth four times myself; I can't help but notice that she looks to be around 4 or 5 months along.... Especially for a first pregnancy and her being a model/sex symbol/actress..... most thin women do not start to "show" at all until the 3rd month. (Or wait, could Ms. Gemini Angelina be having "twins?!")
So, I'd have to speculate that she will be due before Summer. Intuitively, I'd have to say a 'Mid May' due date.
Looking up the planetary positions for Mid May.... "What an Awesome time to be born!" Especially for a baby girl!!!
Yeah-- that's my hunch! Although I'm partial to girls.
*WoW! Can you imagine how beautiful this baby will be-- born to the most beautiful couple in the spotlight.....
Oh, I almost forgot! "Congratulations Brad & Ange !"  
(I have a pre-teen daughter named Angeline who I call Ange most of the time.... and she's beautiful too....although she's got MAJOR attitude! Her name came to me when I saw that blonde bombshell 'Angelyne' on tv)! (that was in the early 90s....)
 *You can check out what I wrote on Brad's Page last spring?
Mr. & Mrs. Pitt: (Oh, I seem to have this feeling you are 'secretly married' ! If I'm right, please add me to your list of 'guru friends'..... contact me & meet me in person! *love ya!*

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Current Planets
11-Jul-2014, 13:39 UT/GMT
Sun19Cancer11'12"
Moon6Capricorn21'53"
Mercury28Gemini32'31"
Venus21Gemini33'26"
Mars22Libra52'29"
Jupiter28Cancer55'20"
Saturn16Scorpio42'49"r