Uranus12Aries56'59"r4n29
    Neptune4Pisces48'25"10s26
    Pluto11Capricorn52' 0"20s40
    TrueNode18Libra45'22"r7s21
    Chiron13Pisces5'57"r2s10
    Explanations of the symbols
    Chart of the moment
| My Astro | Forum | FAQ
Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 21.11.2014 at 16:01 [UT]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Dale Earnhardt (Read 197 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Dale Earnhardt
« on: 01.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

Discussion about
Dale Earnhardt, born 29 April 1951 at 1:07 PM in Concord NC

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

• When people get nicknames it is generally very easy to find the archetype of the nickname in the chart. Can you find the "Intimidator", "the Dominator", and "Iron Head" in the chart?
  • After the '96 season, Dale suffered a 59 race losing streak that no one could figure out. Could you as astrologer predict the slump and the breakthrough in February 1998 when he won the Dayton 500 -- the Super Bowl of NASCAR?
  • He died on February 18, 2001. If you were his astrologer would you tell him to stay home that day?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Dale Earnhardt
« Reply #1 - on: 17.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Richard Charles Lowe

I expected just to whistle by Dale Earnhardt's chart , me not being a NASCAR fan. But when I started "opening" it I became intrigued. The first major natal aspects that caught my eye were Mars Square Pluto (in synchronization with Venus and Neptune) and Mars contra-parallel Chiron (with Mars parallel his Declinational Ascendant). Both aspects describe a highly aggressive person; the Mars/Chiron aspect giving him special talents in Mars arenas.  
What next caught my attention were his Secondary Progressions. First, declinational (D) Chiron applies to Earnhardt's natal Mars for his entire life, increasing his drive and aggression. In contrast, (D) Neptune applies to natal Venus, peaking several years before his death. This is a great, generous aspect, and I have no doubt that Mr. Earnhardt gave a tremendous amount to this world. It's key that this aspect was past exaction, thus effect, at his death.  
Prog. Pluto also paralleled natal Uranus for all of his life saves the last several years. This Prog. is an indicator of his obsessive technological abilities, as well as his acclaim/fame in racing.  
Prog. Pluto was at 23.54 N. Prog. Uranus at 23.47 N.  
Exact.  
Prog. Mars was at 23.52 N at his death.  
Prog. Sun was 23.40 N at death.  
I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that Dale Earnhardt was living at one very unusually high level of intensity the day he died.  
In the longitudes, Earnhardt's Prog. Sun was exactly square his natal Saturn.  
<b>Transits?</b>  
Saturn contra-parallel Chiron within 5 days of exact. (Possible loss of life) Pluto contra-parallel Mercury within 0.3 degrees. (Intense focus: not bad)  
Pluto trine natal Pluto, opposing n. Venus, quincunx n. Mars. Transiting Pluto is near the exact mid-degree of Earnhardt's natal Pluto square Mars.  
Transiting Mercury is the trigger: at 18.1 rx in Aquarius, Mercury transits into completion of a very tight Kite with natal Venus, Neptune and Pluto (remember the Pluto square Mars).  
Given the Prog. Sun square of n. Saturn and this transiting Mercury activation of Earnhardt's Mars square Pluto, had I been his astrologer, I'd have advised him to be aware that he was living through a limited time of unusual susceptibility to accidents beyond his control.  
Earnhardt's natal chart is an amazing study in the power of Secondary Progressions. Especially in the declinations.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 01.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User

Marc Edmund Jones said something like this (and I'm paraphrasing); if there's anything in this astrology business, we should be able to gain considerable insight into the native of the chart even if we examine just one element in a similar way to a paleontologist determining the species of extinct animal from a single bone. As most of us were never close enough to know the soul of Dale, it seems best to concentrate on the public interfaces in the chart, i.e. the Angles, particularly the MC, Public Image and the Asc., personality projection. These are the best places to find the nicknames that have entered the Public Arena. The "bone" I will be examining is his MC at 21 Taurus (rounded up).  
<b>Public Image</b>  
21° in a fixed sign is known as a critical degree. The MC is at 20:29 Taurus, practically exactly conjunct the critical 21st degree. These degrees strengthen the characteristics of the fixed signs. Taurus is fixed earth and here we are presented with super-fixity. This guy will become a Public Fixture (dictionary definition = a person or thing permanently established in a place).  
<b>Iron Head</b>  
The closest planet to the MC and the planet of highest elevation is, what else - Mars. Natural ruler of fiery Aries and as mentioned elsewhere heads and iron among other things. The Sabian Symbol for Taurus 15 is "A man muffled up with a rakish silk hat." If we substitute a shiny helmet for the "rakish silk hat" and take the Mars symbolism of fast cars into account we have a fairly accurate impression of his public image (conj. MC) infused with the bulldozer energy from his Taurean Sun. Mars/Taurus is the epitome of the irresistible force and the immovable object even without the benefit of the sidereal zodiac.  
<b>The Intimidator</b>  
According to Michael Roscher, a well-respected German astrologer, the 15° degree of any sign (Orb 1°) manifests characteristics of its own ruler as well as its oppositional ruler. So in this case Mars at 14:15 Taurus rounded up to Taurus 15 shows characteristics of Venus (Attraction) and Pluto (Destruction). If Venus met Pluto on a dark night coming round a corner (square), he would most certainly intimidate her. But in Dale's case Venus and Pluto are connected by a sexy sextile. The Goddess of Love in Dale's Public 10th house with a smile on her lips flirting with the God of Death who is just rising behind her from the depths of Hades and blinking in the dawn light. Will he catch up with her? Now it's the Public's turn to be intimidated (and fascinated)-  
<b>The Dominator</b>  
Dominator comes from Latin dominos = Lord or Master-its derivatives include danger, dungeon and despot. Pluto as the absolute Monarch (Leo) locked in the "cosmic closet" of the 12th house but knocking loudly at the door (within 10 degrees of the Ascendant) dominates the chart and exerts creative tension on Dale's Public Image (square MC). Need we say more? Ok just one more thing to end on a positive note. The Sabian Symbol for Dale's Rising Degree (Leo 26) is a rainbow and the keyword is Significance. What do you associate with a rainbow? Scintillating colours, hope, a pot of gold of course. With a stretch of the imagination a rainbow could even represent a half a racing circuit. The Ascendant is the promise we make ourselves when we enter the world. The MC is the point where the promise is fulfilled. Did Dale find his Pot of Gold and attained Significance? The symbol for his MC at 21 Taurus-keyword = Confirmation is "A finger pointing in an open book". This is the confirmation. Dale will forever go down in the annals of Stock Car Racing history as one of its most scintillating characters.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 10.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Eleanor Buckwalter

1. Earnhardt's nicknames come from the Mars-Sun near the Mid-Heaven (public image) square Pluto rising in the 12th house. Other people see the Pluto, too, even if it is in the 12th.  
2. The 1996 slump looks like it correlated with a Saturn transit of the 7th (public relations) and a conjunction to Jupiter -- his luck was put on hold. In 1998 it was Jupiter that transited the 7th house, and the luck returned.  
3. On Feb. 18, 2001 there was a transiting Mars-Jupiter opposition, a rather reckless aspect in itself. The Mars in Sagittarius was the focal point of a temporary Yod between Mercury sextile Uranus. Mars-Jupiter transits made positive aspects to natal Jupiter but set off the Jupiter-Uranus square. Transiting Pluto was in the 4th house opposing natal Venus. Pluto rules the 4th, "end of life," is natally in the 12th of "final endings." Venus rules the 10th of fame and public as well as the 3rd of transportation and vehicles. Yes, I would have advised him to be very careful for that time period. At the time of his death the transiting Ascendant was conjunct his natal Pluto.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 10.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

The nicknames came from Leo rising between the twin terrors Pluto (square Mars) and Saturn (semi-sextile Ascendant). Second-house Saturn ruled his sixth of work and motor vehicles, and he drove a black (Saturn) car to "earn" by "hard" merit.  
Dale's two overlapping T-squares (Jupiter-Chiron-Saturn and Jupiter-Chiron-Uranus) form an out-of-orb Grand Cross. Chiron and Saturn in mutual reception show injury and broken bones from racing (Uranus). The serious accident at Talladega (see McFadden comments) and his sport-related death (Aries Jupiter in eighth) are textbook cases of planetary transits activating progressions/directions of the natal chart. On July 28, 1996, the progressed Asc. at 2°Libra opposed natal Jupiter and TrMars (exactly on progressed MC at 2°Cancer) was the apex of a Pluto-Uranus transit yod. Dale's subsequent victory drought occurred as TrJupiter applied to Descendant, bringing luck to others. He only won again when the converse MC reached and TrJupiter semi-sextiled natal Jupiter, and TrPluto reached the Ascendant of the 1996 accident horary chart.  
As to after-the-fact advice, we recommend yearly chart updates using Solar Rev. and current transits. Assuming Dale's last birthday was on the East coast, the SR ruling Moon conjoins Uranus in the eighth square SR Algol Mars. The progressed MC at 6°Cancer on natal Uranus reinforces this danger. The natal chart has nine minor aspects of 45°, 75°, 105°, 135°, and 165°, which taken together show obsessive tension and driving force. Natal eighth-house Jupiter at 2°Aries forms a 165° angle with eighth-house ruler Neptune at 17°Libra. On Feb. 18th 2001, TrJupiter at 2°Gemini (sextile Jupiter and sesqui-quadrate Neptune) exactly opposed TrMars at 2°Sag. (trine Jupiter and semi-square Neptune). This led Dale to accelerate (Jupiter) when he should have braked (TrSaturn square Asc.-Moon opposition). TrChiron on the fifth cusp also shows his son's important role in the race.  
For those in tune with synchronicities, Dale's IC-ruler Pluto exactly coincides with Ayrton Senna's ruler Uranus at 17°25' Leo. Ayrton was born at 2:35AM on March 21, 1960 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and died racing at Imola, Italy on May 1, 1994. Both great champions had the fixed star Difda of self-destruction in their charts.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 10.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Patrick Downing

Algol was at 26 taurus 28 when Dale was born. Mars was a separating inconjunct to his Mars and Saturn was approaching within 30 minutes of his Midheaven. Algol is in the head of the Medusa in the constellation Perseus and is often associated with the head and death.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 08.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Randolph McFadden

As I am a student learning about Astrology, I do not consider myself nearly proficient enough on the actual manifestation of physical harm or particularly death itself. I believe that Dale Earnhardt seemed to be on his way to an unprecedented 8th Winston Cup Championship. As he was leading the points race for the championship as the series went to Talladega Super speedway in Alabama, where racing is very close together and is not usually under 190-200mph range. Dale was involved in a horrendous crash and suffered a broken sternum and clavicle amongst other things. This was on 7/28/96 approximately at 3:45 pm; this obviously spoiled the opportunity for the 8th Championship. This sudden reversal of a violent nature seemed to involve the dynamics of the Sun, Uranus, Mars and Saturn that day leaving him winless for 59 straight races. Then the progression of Saturn seemed to bring Dale the honors and publicity achieved on February 15, 1998 by winning NASCAR's biggest race, finally after 20 years of effort. He went on to have a good 1999 and 2000 season until we get to February 18, 2001 where a publicly (10th house) televised (Sagittarius) ending (4th house) involving a violent (Mars) automobile (Gemini) wreck (Mars) resulted in a fractured (Mars) skull (Saturn) at the base of his skull (Taurus) ending his life. The multiple oppositions from the Asc and the 4th house to the 10th, 7th and 6th house occupants, along with multiple squares from the 6th and 7th house to the 10th house and MC seemed to paint a very bleak picture of personal well being in a very public way. In closing, I am very much contemplating in the influences of the planetary and fixed stars relationships in these charts. Although the magnitudes of some of the stars are relatively minor nevertheless they are in conjunction with key planets? Again these are the thoughts of a student, any feedback would be very much appreciated ... Thanks.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 07.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Jim Smith

I may be in error, but I think your version of Dale Earnhardt's chart is incorrect.  
You figured his birth time for Eastern Standard Time, when you should have used Easter Daylight-Savings Time.  
This change moves his Pluto out of hiding in the 12th House to an aggressive 1st House; takes his Moon out the 6th House and moves it to the 7th; and places Mars in the 10th House, on the MC; and bumps his ascendant to about 13 degree of Leo.

IP Logged
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

« Reply #8 - on: 07.11.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astro-Databank staff member
For Earnhardt, there are four Concords in North Carolina - we have the right one in Cabarrus county. It went on Eastern Standard time when WW II ended in 1945 and remained on that time standard until 1966 when it assumed the national time standard of Daylight time in the summers. Earnhardt in 1951 was born on the day that the U.S. went to Daylight time, but his location remained at Eastern Standard.  
Hope that clears up any lingering doubts... [was_link]Lois Rodden[/was_link]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 07.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Glenn Harris

Adding to previous comments focusing on Sun and Mars conjunction in Taurus squared by Pluto as indicators of "Dominator," "Iron Head," etc., I note that Earnhardt's angles are all in fixed signs, always an indication of stubbornness, inflexibility, etc.  
With respect to 1997 and 1998, On February 6, 1998 Earnhardt had his accumulated Solar Arc semisquare, that is, each of his planets and points made a 45 degree arc to its natal position. This time typically manifests as a life-changing, see the world in a new way, experience. Just prior thereto his Solar Arc Pluto equaled the midpoint of Mars and Midheaven, another indicator of transformation with respect to spirit and career. Finally on 2/19 Solar Arc Uranus equaled the midpoint of Pluto and his Ascendant, again signaling sudden dramatic change. These key arcs are fully consistent with the ending of his slump and a new outlook that might result in changed results.  
Solar Arcs in early 1997 suggest that Earnhardt had to deal with serious inner questioning about his life and career, which questioning may have resulted in a change to his driving style, etc. For example, in February Solar Arc Pluto equaled the important midpoint of Sun and Moon. In May Solar Arc Uranus equaled his Midheaven.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 06.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Greg Reese

Concerning Dale's nickname, I would conclude that it comes from the Sun/Mars conjunction squaring Pluto. Symbolizing a disposition of using psychological manipulation with stubborn aggressiveness. Also, the natal Jupiter in the 8th house could symbolize a risk taking or death defying attitude.  
Concerning the day of his death, no I would not have told him to stay home. I do not predict literal physical death. I would have suggested that he be careful. Mostly because of Uranus applying a conjunction to his natal moon, which could possibly reflect some turmoil at home or emotional internal disturbance. Also Pluto opposite Venus could indicate conscious or unconscious problems in a personal relationship. These elements alone may be very distracting.  
There are other speculative aspects that perhaps could be considered. For instance, Neptune squaring his natal Sun. This is a powerful aspect that could be underneath all endeavors, indicating missing a clear view of the situation or momentarily being disoriented. Especially at high speeds. Also one may contemplate Neptune quincunxing natal Uranus, although separating could be a possible quality present. It would indicate a possible delusion in respect to one's erratic behavior and unnoticed or unconscious by the individual. The same may be considered with Pluto quincunxing natal Mars. Which may manifest as an unconscious compulsiveness acting out one's need for power over others. There is a lot here. He's a race car driver and this kind of activity and lifestyle turns up the intensity on everything.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 05.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Kelly Wicker

I've enjoyed reading the comments so far. Rather than re-tell what's already been said so wonderfully I wanted to add:
  • The Aries Point = Mars/Pluto extreme force; persuasion; control; brutality; excessive effort (all delineations of midpoints are from Noel Tyl's Synthesis and Counseling in Astrology). Other telling midpoints being: Sat = Mercury/Pluto insistence of a point of view; Unrelenting demands; driven by fear of failure; needing control & Mercury = Uranus/ASC nervous planning; fault-finding; sharp witted; caustic and finally the sign of a great race car driver Uranus = ASC/MC excitability; emotional; quickly responsive; Adventurous!  
  • Dale's slump in 1996 may have been indicated by transiting Saturn conjunct natal Jupiter also tr Saturn = Sun/Moon difficult concerns in relationships; addressing problems; possible inhibition or separation; weakened system and Saturn = Sun/ASC inhibition or discretion; reserve or depression; separation. I wondered if he wasn't having some problems within his key relationships. Transiting Saturn had been squaring his natal Venus off and on in 1995 possibly signaling troubles. Also in 1996 Neptune = Jupiter/MC befuddlements; lack of realism and Neptune = Uranus/Pluto peculiar nervous state when excited. I think that his driving skills were compromised in some way leading to his 59 losses during the racing season.  
    Feb 1998 looked up for Dale with tr Jupiter conjoining his natal Moon and opposing his ASC, a nice sign of good fortune coming ones' way. The midpoint pictures were Jupiter = Pluto/ASC a drive to major success; receiving a bounty and Jupiter = Moon/Pluto big plans; luck and success; rich emotionalism. I can't imagine how he felt to finally reach his dream of winning the Daytona 500.  
  • On the day that he died, tr Saturn was squaring the Moon/ASC axis signaling controls and restraint were being applied, and quite possibly depression was a concern. The Solar Arc picture tells quite a bit that could have led an astrologer to warn of impending danger to this already adventurous man. These arcs were in effect on Feb 18th: SA Sun sq Saturn awareness of responsibility; importance of the father, hence him positioning his car to ensure the victory for his son and the driver of his own car. SA Mars semi square Pluto extreme force; persuasion; control; brutality; excessive effort. SA Jupiter conj MC signaling that success was in sight, encouraging the push and giving one the sense of good purpose. SA Saturn was opposing Mars putting a damper on things; ups and downs; indecision; failing. SA Uranus opposing the Moon leading to impulsivity to fulfill needs. SA Pluto was ssq to the MC signaling a very important time in one's life; dramatic changes. Finally, the SA MC was ssq the Moon putting one's strong.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 05.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anthony Louis

1. Can you find the "Intimidator", "the Dominator", and "Iron Head" in the chart?  
These nicknames would be consistent with domineering Leo (king of the jungle) rising, intense Pluto having just risen and still close to the Ascendant; and finally competitive and combative Mars (symbol of iron) being the most elevated planet, conjunct both the Midheaven and the Sun, and square Pluto.  
2. After the '96 season, Dale suffered a 59 race losing streak that no one could figure out. Could you as astrologer predict the slump and the breakthrough in February 1998 when he won the Dayton 500 -- the Super Bowl of NASCAR?  
I doubt that I would have predicted his slump in advance. The following comments are based purely on hindsight. In July 1996, his secondary progressed Venus (ruler of his Midheaven & career) was approaching a square to his natal Sun at the same time that progressed Venus was exactly semisquare his progressed Sun. This progressed Venus exactly semisquare progressed Sun in mid-1996 probably marked the beginning of his slump, especially since progressed Venus occupied his 12th natal house of "self-undoing.." Secondary progressed Mars was crossing over his natal Venus in the 10th house, and this Mars/Venus conjunction was exactly square his Lunar Nodal Axis. Finally, transiting Saturn in his natal 8th house was square both his natal and progressed Uranus in his natal 11th house of hopes & wishes.  
3. He died on February 18, 2001. If you were his astrologer would you tell him to stay home that day?  
Unlike my answer to #2, I would have made the following comments in advance, had I been asked about what his chart said about his manner and timing of death. The potential for death in a car accident is dramatically presaged in his natal chart. Using Placidus cusps, we see that his 8th house of death has a Pisces cusp, making Jupiter and Neptune rulers of death in his chart. Jupiter is opposite Saturn (obstructions) and square Uranus (accidents), suggesting an accidental death related to some obstructing force. Neptune is exactly conjunct his natal 3rd house of local travel and automobiles. Neptune closely trine Venus (ruler of his 10th) suggests a glamorous career related to local travel.  
At the time of his death (Feb 18, 2001) his secondary progressed Midheaven was conjunct both his natal and progressed Uranus, thus activating his natal Uranus square Jupiter, ruler of his death. At the same time, his progressed Ascendant (his body) at the time of death was 7 Libra 37, which was exactly square the midpoint of his natal and progressed Uranus (accidents). His solar return for 2000-2001 set for his birthplace has Pluto exactly conjunct his Placidus 6th cusp of illness and Neptune (his natal ruler of death) exactly conjunct the return Placidus 8th cusp of death. The solar return Neptune was also square his natal/return Sun.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 05.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Randolph McFadden

<p align="left">The energies represented at the four angles, as well as the location and the condition of their rulers would perhaps speak volumes about the nicknames (Venus) Dale had brought to his public image (10th house).

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 05.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bill Lindsay

Here is my commentary on Dale Earnhardt....
  • The Intimidator ... interesting he has Pluto in Leo, rising ... he can easily get under someone's skin ... know their weak points ... but his Sun is in early Taurus, very stubborn, does not give up...
  • At a glance (because I don't have much time), I note that both Uranus and Jupiter were in Aquarius during 1997 ... casting squares to his Taurus combo ... perhaps during that time he lacked the patience and stamina to push forward ... Aquarius/Taurus squares tend to have long-term ambitions, but want to skip over things and miss necessary steps...
  • His 8th House Jupiter in Aries was receiving some pretty heavy aspects on that day ... from Mars in Sagittarius ... transiting Jupiter through Gemini ... trine and sextile respectively ... his Chiron in Capricorn however is square to it ... somehow he did not care about handicaps or injuries to his body ... we cannot ignore also that Uranus is running over his Moon ... sudden shocks and accidents are possible at this time ... even his son suffered one soon after (Moon=family)...

well, this is all I have time for now ... thanks again... Smiley

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 05.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Diana K. Rosenberg

Earnhardt's Sun was at the stars in the Head of the original Aries Ram: From my Workbook:  
Passion, urgency, primal animal energy. Ambitious, harsh, brutal in drive to the top. Great achievements possible if aggressiveness tamed, reason heeded. Idealistic, but idealism often takes second place to headlong rush toward success. Intensely proud of nation, roots, family background; great feeling for native land, cultural heritage. Often strong attachment to mother. Emotionally intense, quick tempered, imperious, vain, self-promoting; but imaginative, perceptive, intelligent; make excellent philosophers, military leaders, musicians, artists, writers, occultists. May rise to influential positions, but with danger of rejection, disgrace or ruin, usually caused by lack of diplomacy, inability or unwillingness to refine attitudes, speech and actions, and eschew blunt force. Head injuries, premeditated crime, falls or dives from high places "into the abyss." (Ebertin); Disease; violent expression of hatred, intolerance; attempts to exterminate, annihilate unwanted peoples; freedom/slavery issues; massacres, fires, plane crashes; Virgin Mary apparitions.  
Eloquent, humorous, whimsical demanding, driving, crusading dictatorial, arrogant, brutal energetic, striving to excel, proud, willful, boastful, egotistical, show-off, imaginative, creative, original, aggressive, impatient, impulsive, vain, self-promoting, sneering, passionate, courageous, adventurous, conquering, cruel, cunning, violent, talent, leadership ability, flamboyant, sense of drama, immoral, dissipated, gluttonous.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 04.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Jewell Starsinger

"Intimidator" and the others come from Pluto on the Asc, by whole sign, it is in the first house. First house Plutos are confrontive and manipulative. Also, I see the Moon-Pluto opposition as daredevil-ish and confrontive. My granddaughter has this aspect and I see it in her clear as a bell. I think that "Ironhead" has to do with stubborn-ness and is from the stellium in Taurus on the MC, including Merc Rx. If Taurus is the image of stubborn then Mars in Taurus is the benchmark of stubborn. The losing streak was probably reflected in the Transit Uranus Square Natal Sun @8º On the day of death Progressed Uranus is conjunct Progressed Mc @8º sextile Natal Sun 8º is the key number and so with that in mind the Transit Mc is at 8º at 1pm. What time of day was the accident? Normally these crazy 8's wouldn't have an effect, but that was the day that the sun moved into his 8th house... first day in Pisces, residence of his North Node.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> I wouldn't have recognized that particular set up as fatal before the fact, so I could not have given him a warning to stay home that day.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 04.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Sandra Baker

Regarding the "Intimidator," & "Dominator" nicknames: Pluto conjunct the Leo ascendant is a powerful, larger than life personality. Add to that the Sun-Mars conjunction in determined Taurus, on the top of the chart, conjunct the M.C. and squaring Pluto (which also opposes the Moon). Jupiter (in the 8th) also opposes Saturn and squares Uranus - abundant enthusiasm and devil-may-care pursuit of victory.  
Yes, there are some warning signs on the day of the accident, primarily Saturn in the 10th squaring the Ascendant/Descendant axis and exactly squaring the Moon in the 6th, ruling the 12th. Pluto opposes Venus in the 10th, ruling the 10th & the 3rd. Uranus is in the 6th(accidents), very close to the already stressed natal Moon. But how do you tell a man who drives race-cars for a living to be "careful"?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 04.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Diana Gambony

If one's progressions and current transits (in accordance with our natal chart) are pointing to the end of life, it would have made no difference. His time had come.  
The birthchart (the stage) holds the promise; the progressions (the props) and transits (the finale) show the timing of all events - including our own death.  
Of course there are some "new-age" people claiming to be astrologers who do not like to see things in this way and tend to "flower" things in order to be or make people "happy".  
However, the art of prediction is based on the natal, progressed and transiting chart, and if one truly studies how astrology works and investigates the birth and death charts of people long gone, one will see how all future events are promised in the natal chart, and cannot be changed. Once those progressions set the stage and the transits hit, that is it..the event occurs.  
The circumstances are really of no matter, because the event will occur in spite of all precautions...no matter the circumstances.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 04.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Olivia Valentine

I think that for the sheer gregariousness of the guy, that easy smile and willing hug, you'd have to note that Jupiter is on the Sun/Moon midpoint (enthusiasm for life; success) and also equals the Aries point. Also, if you use the Transneptunians, Kronos (superiority, the highest quality attainable; the ultimate in authority; standard of excellence) conjoins his MC and Zeus (controlled, directed energy; machines and combustion engines!) conjoins his ASC. It doesn't get much clearer than that. With SA Uranus conjoining his natal ASC at the time of the accident, yes, I probably would have encouraged him to stay home.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst