Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 21.09.2014 at 11:04 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 294
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: George W. Bush (Read 7853 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: George W. Bush
« on: 04.08.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
George W. Bush, born 6 July 1946 at 07:26 AM in New Haven CT

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

• What does his chart say about the type of leadership he would bring to the White House?
  • What astrological correlates can you find with his decision to give up drinking in 1986?
  • He has experienced quite a bit of financial luck in his life. Can you find this in his chart?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: George W. Bush
« Reply #1 - on: 23.09.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Pluto

I notice many astrologers stress that Bush has his Mars conj MC running through Afghanistan & Pakistan but i have not seen any mention that his Pluto conj MC line runs through Syria and <b>exact</b> conj Mecca ( Saudi Arabia ) No line angular through Iraq.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 24.04.2001 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User

As Neptune opposes his ascendant, Mercury and Pluto over the first two years of his Presidency Bush will continue to sound and appear confused and struggling to communicate. He is also likely to be accused of lying or a cover-up and of trying to put into practice a plan that is considered fantastic and unworkable. It won't be all bad for him as Jupiter and Saturn work through Gemini.  
However Pluto conjunct the moon's north node and opposing Uranus as well as Saturn conjunct his Sun should ensure that he is a one term President. This will be a great relief to him as Pluto trines his Venus. [was_link][/was_link]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 08.03.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User "R.J."

Dear Mark & Lois:  
I am responding to Maureen Demot's commentary of December 24/00, in which she seems concerned about the so-called "unprofessionalism" of an article I had wrote in this section about George W. Bush.  
A few months ago, I wrote that, based on observing Bush's natal chart, I came to the conclusion that Bush is no different than many of the other politicians who have previously run for President and that the guy is basically "a liar" and could not be trusted.  
Sure, perhaps it's not the most gracious of words. But that's my honest assessment of Bush and people can either agree or disagree with it, right ?  
Therefore, even though I correctly predicted that Bush would narrowly defeat his rival (Al Gore) and win the 2000 Presidential Election, I still stand behind those comments.  
I also believe that Bush's "true colours" (and his false agenda) will eventually present itself before the voting public, in due time.  
Meanwhile, Ms. Demot (who claims to be an astrologer with a "psychological" background) is apparently concerned about my choice of "trait" words used in my commentary, even though your readers are likely aware that the usage of psychological "trait" words in general are themselves, a highly contentious issue and there appears to be no consensus in the field of behaviour analysis as to what trait words are considered "suitable" or (unsuitable).  
The reason for this is psychology (like astrology?) is still very much a developing science, as opposed to a pure science like mathematics or physics.  
I think that, for those who feel psychology is benefiting them (and their clients) go ahead and study it. However, it is absurd for proponents of psychology to remind astrologers to meet a certain standard, when psychology (in general) has its' own hiccups to deal with.  
Finally, Ms. Demot's claim that astrologers, in general, must personally meet with the subject of a birthchart (before expressing an opinion about them) kind of undermines the whole purpose of a web-site such as this.  
In fact, any competent astrologer ("worth his or her salt") can provide a meaningful and accurate analysis into any person's birthchart, provided that the time and place of birth is of a reliable source.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 17.02.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User amy maddalozzo

As far as financial luck is concerned, George W has Moon conjunct Jupiter closely trine Uranus. Jupiter/Uranus is luck. In 1986, Pluto was beginning to square his ascendant, denoting a transformation.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 21.01.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Melvyn Thomas Phillips

Time we had a good Cancerian!  He Cares! Give him time...  Who are we to judge - but to just observe.  
He wouldn't be president now, if he wasn't meant to be. Voting problems or not.  
The World is unfolding as it should.  
We need more help with the native american and I think he's the man to listen and do more for them!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 20.01.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Kimberly Yellowhorse

In response to George W's financial luck I see that it may be attributed to his Moon Jupiter in Libra conjunction trine Uranus in Gemini. The Moon Jupiter conjunction would bring richness into his life, as well as excess, and the trine to Uranus would bring the financial luck.  
Having the ruler of the second, Mercury, in the first conjunct Pluto helps his ability to make good investment and use his power/connections to further his personal wealth.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 28.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anon

He was obviously meant to rule with a Leo ascendant, Mercury and Pluto in the first house in Leo. His wealth is shown by the moon jupiter conjunction.  
With Neptune soon to oppose Mercury, I'd say we won't get honesty from him and his ability to communicate his ideas will be diluted.  
Also Uranus coming to oppose Venus soon after he takes office (close to the degree of the 1999 eclipse) will upset his popularity.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 24.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Maureen Demot

With president-elect Bush prominent in the news, I was interested in reading the commentaries on his chart. As a professional astrologer (with a psychological background), I must say that the quality of many commentaries leave much to be desired. I expected good astrological "suggestions" rather than obvious political biases, re-hashed media opinions, and the paraphrasing of cook-book interpretations.  
If we are to attain the respect of those not in the astrological field, we have to be careful not to be dogmatic, and, not to make definite statements about a person we have not interviewed one-on-one. Without the feedback that an interview elicits (the human factor), there is a danger that the chart becomes a "fortune-telling device" in the hands of questionable "astrologers."  
For example, statements such as "a born liar and exaggerator," or "there is very little in the way of compassion or empathy." Really? On what basis can anyone make such definite statements?  
Let's be more careful before adding our penny-worth to what is the complexity of human nature. It is wiser to use words like proclivity, tendency, potential, inclination, propensity, affinity, etc., and then supply the astrological significators you think supports your comments on the chart of someone you have not met and do not know.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 19.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anon.

In 1555, Nostradamus wrote:  
"Come the millennium, month 12,  In the home of greatest power,  The village idiot will come forth  To be acclaimed the leader."

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 18.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Carole Hemingway

From an article appearing in the Portland Press Herald on Monday, November 6, 2000 (day before election) - used with permission.  
Here's why George W. Bush is going to win the presidential election Tuesday: Uranus and Jupiter will be trine to his moon.  
For the astrologically challenged, Jupiter represents luck and Uranus symbolizes the unexpected. And "trine" means to be favorably aligned. In other words, the stars are in Bush's camp.  
"It means things will be easy for him. Bush has got everything shining his way," said Carole Hemingway, an astrologer in Freeport who has done astrological charts for both Bush and his opponent, Vice President Al Gore. "Bush is going to win. Astrologically, it's all there."  
Pollsters and pundits have been saying for months that this election is too close to call. Few are willing to go out on a limb and say who will win. But it's an easy call for Hemingway, who says a reading of the stars clearly shows Bush will be the 43rd president of the United States.  
"He has a destiny," Hemingway said.  
Hemingway has about 40 clients who pay her for astrological information to help them make business and personal decisions. Because many of them want to know what will happen with the stock market and the economy, Hemingway decided she needed to be able to predict the next president.  
Hemingway did an astrological chart for Gore and another for Bush. The charts show how the planets and stars were positioned at the moment of each man's birth.  
Then, Hemingway did a chart for Election Day, to see how the planets and stars will be aligned then, and how that corresponds to each man's birth chart.  
That's where Gore runs into trouble. Gore's Saturn in Leo (representing career and public image) and his Mars (energy) will be opposed by Uranus and 16 degrees of Aquarius on Election Day. In other words, those things will be blocked, stalled, stunted.  
"When he gets opposition on those, it means he isn't going to win," Hemingway said.  
The chart for each man is a big circle divided into 12 wedges, or "houses." Houses represent various traits or segments of a person's life, such as ego, money, environment, home, love, health and career.  
Each planet and constellation corresponds to various traits or actions. So astrologers such as Hemingway look at the stars and planets, see how they line up on someone's chart, and then make their interpretations.  
Gore's birth chart shows he has Neptune (which can represent delusion and deception) in his third house (communication). So that would seem to back up the allegations that Gore tends to exaggerate.  
There are other things in Gore's birth chart that Hemingway thinks prove Gore would be a better president than Bush, such as having Saturn (discipline) in his first house (ego).  
Bush, on the other hand, has Mercury (communication), and Venus (how one gives and receives love) in his first house. Hemingway says that means Bush's wife "must get exhausted keeping up with the praise he needs."  
But no matter what their birth charts say about them, Hemingway says Tuesday's astrological events will have the final say in who wins.  
"Gore does a better job of handling his ego, while Bush is led by it. Gore could carry (being president) off; he just can't keep his promises," Hemingway said.  
But it looks as if Gore won't have to worry about keeping any promises, if the stars are right.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 17.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anon.

hiya.. looking at george with the sun in the 12th leads me to believe that he is NOT who he seems. altho' he has the ability to communicate, looking at his loaded third house which is trine uranus (look out for quick decisions).. still the 12 house harbors saturn as well.. not who he seems... that's my humble...

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 14.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User mary deakin

Like you a lot. If you have it, would you share Laura Bush's birthdate.  Thanks, mary

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 14.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Maureen Patricia Woodman

Good evening! I have just discovered your site. I have been reading some of the e-mails sent you earlier. One I noted, sent back on Sept. 4/00 that stated Al Gore's destiny number is 2. Actually it is 11. Bill Clinton has the same destiny number 11.  
It is my understanding that one never reduces to a single number, the numbers as 11, 22, 33. These are all Master Numbers.  
Interestingly enough, George W. Bush's destiny number is 33. Rather a powerful number. Hopefully, he can use it wisely.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 11.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User ASTRO-STAR-LIGHT SERVICES through V I V I N I

One key to Bush's nature is found in his Sun and Saturn placement. Sun and Saturn in Cancer in Natal 12th house. He has only 3 planets above the horizon (middle line) and 2 are in his Natal 12th house. Not the best placements for winning an election on his own personal strengths and merits in an honest way. There are great forces rallied against him as well as he and the Bush camp are using their usual M.O. - covert operations. (12th house activities)  
Bush is in this race for personal reasons, for family, power-grab reasons, and for the personal glory of winning the election for his father. He really cares little for humanity as a whole except his immediate family and the Bush dynasty. He is very self protective of what he has. He is possessive and can be controlling by any means available to him to hold on to possessions and his status quo. With the Sun/Saturn placement, should he become President, his enemies (12th house, powerful, clandestine friends or enemies) might assassinate him. We know the Bush Dynasty has become powerful through their vast oil possessions and projects. In any case, he will have a very rocky road ahead of him. Bush has several squares in his chart. His Sun in Cancer squares Neptune, Moon and Jupiter in Libra. Squares always create a major inner struggle, with values and decisions. Sun square Neptune, another aspect of insecurity, low self image and a fear of responsibility and facing a challenge. So he is in a karmic position in this life time to overcome these weaknesses, but also a challenge in his use of Power. Sun square Jupiter, self indulgence, lack of discipline and trying to accomplish goals without proper guidance and plan. He relies on his constituents for advice on all his affairs. It has been said, that he seldom has a creative thought of his own.  
Bush's Sun in Cancer is very sensitive, rules the stomach, so he will be suffering a lot in this area as he goes through this fight. All Cancer natives are sensitive and many times over sensitive. When Cancers are hurt emotionally they crawl into a shell. The crab rules sign Cancer. They build a shell around them - to protect against attacks and hurts. Once deeply hurt, they have a very difficult time transmuting any wound or betrayal. It takes them time to do this. He was the playboy in youth and it has been a very hard road for him to pull up his boot straps to act like a politician and become Governor of Texas. Of course, this was bought with oil money anyway and covert plans. His father has been in the background (Sun (father) in 12th house of all behind-the-scenes activities) all of Bush Jr's life.  
His Sun in Cancer is in the Natal 12th house of self undoing, all clandestine, covert, secret, behind the scenes activities, places of seclusion, retreats (he loves his very private life, new ranch, being built away from any major cities) confidential matters, hospitals, the occult and metaphysical interests. I believe that his Sun in 12th house will eventually bring him to some kind of self undoing, self destruction or political downfall. This Sun/Saturn placement is weak in the face of a public life and increases his sensitivity. Having Saturn in Cancer posited in Natal 12th also, shows a man that has many challenges to public life. There is always the tendency with this placement to use secret deals, covert means, manipulations and activities to reach their goals. Saturn in 12th house indicates self doubt, low self esteem and karmically, he must make restitution for past life cruelties. Saturn in Cancer shows a young soul on the evolutionary journey.  
George Bush, on the whole is not a powerful man personally. He struggles deeply with the image he portrays to the world. However, since the campaign started, he has shown a developing strength because he had to do this to improve his image as well as Gore. Since the campaigning is over and the election debacle started, Bush Jr. at first, made very few personal appearances in a close, up front, public way. He has refused Gore's very forthright and bold requests to have a meeting together. He definitely likes his privacy, is not a hands on man. With Bush's Sun in the 12th house - we look to a man's Sun position to see about his father, Bush Sr. Like father, like son!!. His chart definitely bears out the support he has had from his father, as well as some very difficult relations with him, with Sun closely squared to his Moon. This square creates decisions as to which path or road to take in life. There are always two or more to decide upon under this aspect. Any square in a chart is intense and dynamic, causes deep conflict within the person to overcome the stress and challenge of the square.
[continued in next posting]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 11.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

[continued from posting above:] by ASTRO-STAR-LIGHT SERVICES through V I V I N I

The Moon rules the common people and women. His Moon conjunct Jupiter, the Greater Benefic - shows without doubt, he has great influence with women and the women vote, as well as the common people and this conjunction adds to his personal appeal. There is no doubt he has personal appeal and charisma, even though he had many struggles to overcome playboy and flirting (Libra) ways.  
Both his Sun and Moon are posited in what is called cadent houses. These houses are not powerful. They are mental houses and tend toward a lack of physical endurance, physical activities and this person, again prefers informal, personal, behind-the-scenes situations - to very public and showy appearances to get what he wants. His Moon in Libra is sided by Neptune in Libra and on other side is Jupiter in Libra. This shows me he is surrounded by cronies and supporters that help him make decisions. Libra is the sign of balance and decision Libras have difficulty making decisions.  
Mars rules his 10th house of career, politics, public image. Mars is found in Virgo. This is a weak placement for Mars and leadership. It has been difficult for him to assert himself in career activities, but as said, since he made Governor - he had to grow up. . He worries about his job, his career and its based on money and possessions (oil and other moneyed possessions), with this Mars placement being in his Natal 2nd house of money, possessions, values, earning abilities. Although he is ambitious, he has had to struggle to overcome his sensitivity and playboy image to accept responsibility. He tends to take on everyone else's problems and ends up with stomach upsets and skin rashes. (Did you see him on TV with that band-aid on his temple?)  
Mars in the 2nd house indicates he will fight vigorously to keep his status quo, his possessions and moneyed position. He is good with details, but Mars in Virgo does not give good support to a great career man. He does have the proverbial support from father Bush - with a supportive sextile from Sun (father) to Mars.  
On the positive side - he is not without a huge amount of ambition to powerful positions with Leo Rising, Mercury, Pluto and Venus in Leo in Natal 1st house. Leo is the King. They love attention, gravitate to powerful people, celebrities, powerful, important, in charge, situations. This part of his nature hides and offsets the weak placements in his chart (nature). Leo is devoted to family. Leo is magnetic, playful and draws many to their lair. With three planets in Libra and three planets in Leo, he can come across as honest, optimistic, charming, socially acceptable, a noble, charismatic person with sincere, maybe, intentions. But we look to the Sun position again to look deeper into his nature. And his Sun position is described above. In order for him to remain powerful, and win this election, he is buying and fighting his way along this maze of contradictions, - is doing his fight in a deeply private, insidious and covert way as many people and politicians do when in powerful positions. The bottom line with Bush Jr.- he is not a powerful man personally. He has had to rise to this destiny through struggle. He has to fight hard to stay on top of his accrued and invested status quo. In his Libra Moon we find areas of his nature that are charming, having a natural talent for winning friends and influencing people, but this image is a perpetual struggle to keep in balance. He can see both sides of any argument and see saws back and forth in making decisions.  
One more comment. Bush Jr. faces 60 days (Nov. 21st to Jan 21, 2000) ahead of him of frustration, health problems, disappointments, opposition, delays, low vitality, therefore creating possible ill health. And another aspect that has occurred and continuing for the next two years, is Saturn has entered Cancers Solar 12th house. This is a loss of support, of old friends that have supported him for years, a general loss of support from many sources, taking place slowly over these next two years. He will feel this loss, as well as, the possibility of the death of his father. This aspect only takes place every 30 years.  
Due to the fact that he is so emotionally sensitive, stomach, skin and kidney troubles, could surface during the next two months - he may 'think' of giving up, but - he will make every effort to not show any weaknesses on TV.  
The Influence of Neptune  
There is so much covert, suspicious and diabolical activities on-going - behind-the-scenes in this election - that to predict it is not advisable. Something to take note of - (as mentioned briefly above) in both charts, is that Neptune is aspecting both Sun and Moon in each chart.
[continued in next posting]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 11.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

[continued from posting above:] by ASTRO-STAR-LIGHT SERVICES through V I V I N I
Neptune is conjunct Bushes Moon and squared to his Sun in 12th. In Gore's chart, Neptune squares Moon and opposes Sun. Meaning: - Neptune is the most mystical, blissful and spiritual planet in our Solar System. But to express these energies is near impossible in our chaotic lives in today's very changing world, so the reverse or negative usually takes place which is involvement in drugs, alcohol, illusions, under influence or use of deception, lying, counterfeit, fogs up the mind, veiled circumstances, intrigue, vagueness and general confusion, which is quite evident in this election between these two men and their camps.  
Each man has Pluto in their first Natal houses. Each with Pluto Angular, (more powerful) is a battle of wills and power between them Pluto rules sex, oil, minerals and the underworld. Each man has a connection to the subversive energies of the underworld, mafia, coercion, force and on the positive side is the planet of group consciousness and healing. Again, it depends on how these men use their power in office, to benefit group consciousness, the people or the reverse.  
And nothing is as it seems or appears in this election - or with the candidates!!! Remember, the media is controlled and Presidents have, for most part, been puppets in the Game of Government.  
In my estimation, Gore has the stronger potential, personally and more going for him chart-wise, to win the election, but the forces arrayed against him are powerful. Sylvia Browne, world renowned psychic, has predicted three different times on the Montel program - that we would have a Democratic president. Hmm??  
At this writing, we still wait to see

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 03.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Debbie

He has no planets in the 10th house (Career, Politics). Hmmmm, is he meant to be a political leader???  
Mars in the 2nd house, very active pursuit of money.  
The answer to number 2 (without running a chart for 1986) probably has something to do with Neptune... Whatever the case, just remember the "Twenty-year curse..." the president elected every 20 years dies in office.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 01.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User wisam

hi please what's the meaning lilth in the natal chart in leo thank you

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 29.11.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Rose

His Moon conjunct Jupiter in his third house of communications make him appear quite likable. However, they are square his Sun in the twelfth house of secrets, so he'd rather keep the bad stuff to himself, as we all know now. Mercury and Venus in the first make for a lively communicator; however, Pluto there also can cause him to make some vindictive remarks at times.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 294
Send Topic Print

Copyright © 2014 Astrodienst AG  - report a problem