Uranus12Aries34'11"4n21
    Neptune5Pisces9'49"10s18
    Pluto12Capricorn49'21"20s39
    TrueNode16Libra16' 8"r6s24
    Chiron13Pisces28'19"2s10
    Explanations of the symbols
    Chart of the moment
| My Astro | Forum | FAQ
Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 22.12.2014 at 02:43 [UT]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Roy Horn (Read 592 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Roy Horn
« on: 20.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Roy Horn, born 3 October 1944 at 11:57 PM in Nordenham

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

The Siegfried and Roy show is easily the most impressive magic show I have ever seen. I'm generally not very impressed by stage magicians. Lots of stage technology and skinny, flexible, highly-trained assistants make their magic seem quite doable. But making a 600 pound tiger with a mind of its own disappear in a flash - that's incredible. Working almost 40 years with tigers without an incident is also incredible. Actually there was one incident where Roy and a tiger were rolling around on the grass together and the tiger pinned him. The tiger was about to bite Roy, but Roy startled him first by biting the tiger's nose!  
"Siegfried and I have spent every waking moment with our animals," Horn said. "We watch and observe. We talk to them, take walks with them, swim with them, meditate with them. Day by day, we learn about each other. But you must have patience and respect for Mother Nature. Because when an animal gives you its trust, you feel like you have been given the most beautiful gift in the world." Even after being so seriously injured, Roy's concern was for his beloved animal, saying "Don't hurt the cat." Apparently, Roy had tripped during the show, and the tiger was perhaps trying to protect Roy when he dragged Horn off the stage. Though many animal experts disagree, his partner Siegfried defended the animal by saying the tiger hadn't meant to hurt or kill Roy.
  • What makes this the chart of a great magician and animal lover?  
  • If you were his astrologer, how would you interpret the meaning of the tiger "attack" which happened on the day of his 60th birthday? What indicates a throat injury?  
  • What makes Roy's and Siegfried's partnership so long-lasting and lucrative?  

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Roy Horn
« Reply #1 - on: 20.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Cattel

I am a Las Vegas Astrologer, I called a friend who has a connection with an EMT, the emergency call was recorded at 8:41 PM PDT. It is estimated that this was 2 minutes or less of the event.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 20.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User vernhuffman

Hi folks again I'd like to coment on the obvious. The transiting moon in the sign of saturn, square transiting venus on the day of this tragic event, could have been predicted by the natal saturn trine venus. this natal trine shows how the 'saturn return' would attact the most sensitive area of the body.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 20.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User

First, I would have to comment that the incident occurred on Roy's 59th birthday, not his 60th one.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 20.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Liza Hall

1. Magician: Mercury exalted in Virgo and conjunct Neptune is certainly an indicator of sleight of hand and an interest in skillful trickery; the indications of his public acclaim for these skills are Neptune almost exactly opposite MC, conjunct chart ruler the Sun, sextile the ascendant, and quincunx the 10th-house Moon.
Animal lover? In his case, animals were his refuge from a terrible home life. Saturn in Cancer alone can suggest difficulties in the home, and it is square the Sun in the 4th, which magnifies that greatly. (Note Mars in and Neptune conjunct the 4th--violence and drunkenness, respectively). Saturn is located in the 12th, the house of large animals, and it co-rules the 6th (I don't use equal house, so Capricorn is intercepted in the 6th) of small animals and pets: they are his outlet, his escape.
As for why he particularly loves such large, wild, dramatic animals, my guess is (1) Leo rising and (2) Pluto rising in Leo square Venus in Scorpio: he loves their drama, their power, their majesty, their grace. He no doubt identifies with them strongly.
2. Not having looked at progressions, solar arcs, etc., I have no big theories on this. But it may be worth noting that the transiting Mars-Uranus conjunction was in his 8th (or, if you use equal house, conjunct his 8th cusp) and quincunx his ascendant, while transiting Saturn was in the 12th square his Sun and conjunct his Saturn (i.e. he's experiencing his second Saturn return). The Moon was also in his 6th during the attack--I haven't done the chart of the attack, but it could be that the Moon was conjunct his South Node or square his Mars; that might be worth looking into for anyone trying to puzzle out the timing of this event.
3. Without looking at Seigfried's chart, I can say that Roy is very much a partnership-oriented person of lasting affections: his Sun, Mars and Neptune are all in Libra (partnership), Sun and Neptune are trine 7th-ruler Uranus in the 11th of friends, and his fixed Moon, Venus, ascendant and descendant all suggest a person who, once the heart is given and the partnership is made, does not easily exit that partnership. As for why it has been so lucrative, I don't suppose it hurts that he has Jupiter in the 2nd and 7th-ruler Uranus in the 11th, which represents income from one's career. Also, Moon in Taurus people seem to have a magnetic attraction to money... and it's in a perfect semi-sextile (an aspect reputed to be good for income) to his MC.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 20.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Russell

Just a comment about Asc, MC and house cusps all 1 degree and forthcoming (south node) solar eclipse is 1 Sagittarius - that harks back to natal south node position in 6th of pets, sign ruler Saturn in 12th. That solar eclipse point is his 5th cusp, dramatic self expression. New moon coming up is Scorpio, his 4th cusp.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 20.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Barbara

Just an interesting sidelight on Roy's Progressed Moon. I've been experiencing the phenomonon described as 'Saturn chasing the Moon' and so I have my search feature set to track hard aspects from transiting Saturn to Progressed Moon. That's how I noticed that Roy began just such a period in 1998. I haven't decided what I think about aspects between transiting and progressed planets, but I've certainly been having what could be described as a 'hard time' since it started. Because Saturn and the Progressed Moon move at about the same rate, once they get in synch, it's hard to break the aspect. Roy's is the conjunction, and will be in force until May 2019.  
For what it's worth, Barbara

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 20.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Raghu Panikker

I looked first at the chart for 8:41 PM PDT,10/3/2003 Las Vegas at the time of accident as posted in one of the earlier comments and found it revealing: We have 0Gemini20 rising ,MC at 10Aquarius06, Mars at 0Pisces26 ,Uranus at 29Aquarius24,Neptune at 10Aquarius30. Since the rising degree at that moment was squaring the mundane MARS-URANUS conjunction, there was an "accident" with "loss of blood" causing "a scar" waiting to happen at Las Vegas( ASC = MARS=URANUS ) causing great disappointment( MC=NEPTUNE). For Roy Horn the transiting MC at 10Aq06 was just 9 minutes away from an exact opposition to natal Pluto. MC=PLUTO meant "a crisis at a certain juncture in life". Transiting Uranus was at natal MARS/MC meaning "Unexpected setbacks". Transiting MARS/PLUTO contacted natal Mars(triggering the no.4 below).
Looking at Roy Horn's chart, we have the following indicated at some point in life: 1. ASC= MARS/PLUTO ----> "Daring and temerity,the desire to face danger - An accident" 2. SUN = SATURN = URANUS/PLUTO -----> "a catastrophe" 3. URANUS = MARS/ASC ----> " a sudden incident,injury" 4. MARS=PLUTO/MC ----> "A crisis in one's career" All of the above were triggered by transits at the time of the event(though no. 3 was mundane) but the most significant transits were 1 and 2. Transiting Pluto stationed contacting natal Ascendant in August and continued the contact until mid-October. PLUTO=ASC ---> ".. injuries,accidents. A drastic or radical change of one's circumstances in life" . There were no significant directions (Mars=Moon/Pluto indicated injury,but nothing as serious as this one) but an important secondary progression was the main correspondence for the horrific event. When Roy Horn was born,URANUS/PLUTO was at 11Cancer30 conjunct Saturn and square Sun. Since Uranus was retrograde, the progressed URANUS/PLUTO began to move towards SUN but it will take 62 days(years) to make an exact contact. At present progressed URANUS/PLUTO is at 10Cancer40 just 4 minutes from an exact square to natal Sun. Even though the contact will not be exact for another 3 years this type of slow moving progressions will be triggered well before they are exact and on the 59th birthday coinciding with the 2nd Saturn return,transiting Sun triggered the SUN=URANUS/PLUTO "catastrophe" substantially helped by the Plutonian transit.
One of the 4 principles that Ebertin defined for SUN/SATURN was "Karma" and transiting Sun triggering the natal SUN=SATURN=URANUS/PLUTO at the 2nd Saturn Return corresponding to this event supports that definition.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 21.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Suzanne Levinson

Roy Horn was attacked by his tiger on his 59th birthday, basically his 2nd Saturn Return, because his 6th house of pets is ruled by Saturn, and his natal Saturn makes a very close square to his Sun (birthdays).

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 21.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Robin Welch

From a Vedic perspective, Roy's 6th House of pets is ruled by Jupiter in Leo (Vedic) aspected by Saturn his most malefic planet (lord of 8th moola trikona) in both his natal chart and his transits. Saturn aspects his 6th and the ruler of the 6th. He is in his Rahu (North Node) major period --Rahu is in his Ascendant (Cancer by Vedic) tightly squared by Mars the ruler of his 5th and 10th (10th is MT)House. Mars is a good planet for Cancer ASC, and his Career (10th) has been stellar but the tight aspect by Mars being Mars a natural malefic on his ASC and receiving the debiltated aspect of Mars on Cancer shows this terrible accident. His sub-period ruler the Moon, in his 10th in Aries (Vedic) is the dispositor of Rahu and his ASC ruler. Natal Moon is aspected by its dispositor Natal Mars also, but loosely; Venus 4th and 11th ruler casts a tighter aspect. Jupiter aspects the 10th house and the Moon and let's hope this aspect is protective. The antar or sub-sub period ruler Venus is good natally but weak by transit in 3 ways: 1- in the 29th degree of Virgo, 2- it's house of debilitation (near its most debilitated degree and Western astrologers call the 29th the anaretic degee--"something to weep about") 3-Venus is in it's worst house in 6th from the natal Moon. Venus is his natal star lord (his natal Moon is in the Star Bharani (ruled by Venus). So you see he was very vulnerable. I think this was an accident (Saturn in the 12th in Gemini, Gemini ruler Mercury exalted in natal & transit); I think the tiger obviously loved him, and applying tiger logic grabbed him by the "scruff" of the neck, which had he been another tiger would be how to drag your buddy away from perceived attackers; his buddy was down and he got confused,even with well-meaning friends. The tiger probably got spooked with people rushing over and went into "protect" mode, and this was a bad result of teeth hitting an artery and the weight of a grown man instead of loose tiger skin. Transit Mars in the 8th from the ASC not getting a bindu (meaning not in a good place from) natal Jupiter was bad for 8th house matters (life-and-death)and we have Mars in the Jupiter (the tiger) territory. Saturn in the 12th house casts a tight aspect on Jupiter in the 2nd (the throat). (Natally and in transit). We can hope that the Sun's good placement in the 6th from the Moon and the 3rd from the ASC (this is a brave man!), and Jupiter aspecting his Moon (ASC lord), and Venus moving into its own sign in transit, and the period rulers not being in 6th, 8th or 12th from Rahu the major ruler -- these may pull him through. I also hope that Saturn, which can mean paralysis, does not have permanent effects. It is in a good place from Mercury in Mercury's territory in Gemini (getting a bindu from Mercury) in the 3rd from the Moon,a good place from the Moon. Saturn the 8th rulers aspect on Jupiter in the 2nd house; and possibly Mars' aspect on the 2nd from the Moon while being (loosely) conjunct Venus 9 lord of Second from Moon); and the parivartana yoga (mutual reception) of Mars and Venus; these 3 converging would indicate throat injury. Jupiter's aspect on his own house the 6th of pets makes him an animal lover. His career would be good with ASC lord in 10th aspected by Jupiter and Venus, and Mars ruler of 10th. I will do his partner's chart if anyone is interested.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 22.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User pinkandpurpleplastic

A couple from Malibu was found in Katmai National Park in Alaska on October 6, killed during an attack by a bear perhaps on Oct. 5. They were up there communing with the wild bears and managed to tape the attack (theme of showmanship in a bizarre kind of way). The man, last name Treadwell, wrote a book "Among Grizzlies" and devoted his life to studying and hanging out with bears. I don't have his birthdate. Do you guys think perhaps there was something "in the air" or in the stars that would show this? I'm thinking of various themes like Man's Hubris for trying to "tame" animals that are more powerful or stronger than he, or, just the Power of Nature. Were there any big aspects to Pluto in Sag? Sagittarius/Jupiter representing large animals. We've got Mars/Uranus in Pisces and Jupiter in Virgo but not in t-square formation really. The empty mutable sign here is Gemini, a need to communicate. I wonder if Schwarzenneger getting elected is also an example of this? He's such a hulk and I'm sure Gray Davis feels mauled? Please forgive that transgression.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 22.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Shelley Santos

I would like to add that the previous eclipses of May 2003 also may have contributed to the timing of the attack. The Lunar Eclipse was 24 Scorpio 53 which is very close to a square to his natal Sun-Saturn midpoint of 25 Leo 31 and semi-squared each. The Solar Eclipse of 9 Gemini 20 was aspecting Solar Arc Sun and Saturn (as well as their midpoint) at 9 Sagittarius 39 and 9 Virgo 30, respectively. This Solar Eclipse was also exactly semi-square (to the minute) natal North Node of 24 Cancer 20. Another interesting midpoint, the Mars-Saturn danger axis, had formed a solar arc to his ascendant which when triggered by transiting Pluto produced a very dangerous time for him.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 22.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User B. Browne

Progressions and transits to natal show many signs of thinking and destiny changes, including physical injury: Saturn return, contacts to Chiron and south node, many quincunxes (unexpected turns of fate), prog. Mercury changing signs, prog. Jupiter conj. Chiron, transiting Chiron oppos. natal Saturn square Sun, ruler ASC. The actual event was timed by Uranus quincunx ASC and Moon (natally in the 10th of career) on the DESC, showing unexpected, shocking endings.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 22.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

The answer to "Pinkandpurpleplastic´s" question if there was something related to hubris "in the air" that caused Roy´s accident as well as two Alaska deaths from a grizzly attack a day or so later is quite possibly yes. The archetype for man´s dangerous overreaching with large animals is the "Pegasus Syndrome", named for the horse tamed by Bellerophon, who then affronted the immortals by trying to ride him into Olympus. Zeus had a gadfly spook Pegasus, who threw and permanently maimed his mortal rider.
 In our AstroDatabank comments on Christopher Reeve´s crippling accident, we point out the amazing coincidence that the rescue helicopter sent after his horse was spooked by a rabbit was named "Pegasus". We further linked this to the fixed star Markab(23*-24*Pisces). While we have no birthcharts for the Alaska couple, Roy Horn´s natal Chiron(wounding) directly opposes Markab, and semi-sextiles his natal Mars, which quincunxes Markab. Event chart ruler Venus(throat) conjoined Mars on the evening of October 3, 2003, as Chiron and returning Saturn(in twelfth house of large animals) were in mundane opposition. As Robin Welch mentions, Montecore did not intend to injure Roy but rather was "spooked", probably by a woman´s big hair-do and by Roy´s falling on stage.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 23.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User amymaddalozzo

The reasons why their partnershup has lasted so long: Roy's venus is trine Segfried's chiron, Roy's jupiter is contra-parallel Siegfried's chiron and Roy's sun opposes Segfried's jupiter

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 24.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Rachel Brown

Dear Siegfried and Roy, My name is Rachel Brown.I'm 18,and when I first heard about the attack on Roy.I could not believe it.Have ever found out what actually made the tiger do this?I hyave a class in college,which is to find out Who or What is a Master Student?Meaning someone who has succeeded in life and has lived out their dreams.Both of you have did that by the grace of God.So I was wondering if you can tell me a good website of yours to go to,so I can have a little more information on both of you. Thank you and God bless, Rachel Brown

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 25.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bill Lindsay

1. Animal lover...Roy has the Moon strong up there in the 10th House...strong Moon puts one in tune with not only one's needs but with nature and animals. It is tied to his calling in the 10th House. I believe that the magician part comes from his very strong 3rd House, with Chiron, Mercury, Neptune and the Sun there, and all near Libra showing an excellent(most of the time) rappoire with a partner...he has an extremely gifted imagination, but if he had no one to share it with, he would probably feel very lost and empty. The inconjunct with the Moon means that he has absolutely GOT to use his intellectual skills in his profession, but I can see that he is used to flying by the seat of his pants, and trying to figure things out, and as a child, without the benefit of much adult support. 2. (it was his 59th, but who's counting?)...both Sun and Mercury were making their returns to his chart at the time(and in fact, so are Jupiter and Saturn...), only strengthening his Libra 3rd House...but guess what the partner energy was being greatly increased by the Aquarius Moon in his 7th, in square to his own Taurus Moon, which could suggest a sudden shock...Taurus traditionally is connected to the throat...I also note Mars and Uranus in Pisces in his 8th...can suggest a violent and sudden death but also a wake-up call to change(I notice also he has the same house setup as GW Bush, with Pluto rising)...Sagittarius is on his 5th House(of what we do so well that we over do it sometimes)...though there are no planets there, his Jupiter is not too terribly good...he probably was taking on too much(being his B-D and all) and it came out as an accident...oh also we cannot forget that Venus was conjunct his Mars, near Scorpio, and this can suggest some confrontation or violence regarding a comrade... 3. With Libra so strong it has probably always been a very exciting and challenging partnership...but with Venus so negative in Scorpio (though this is probably an unfair analysis) I would wonder whether it is a homosexual relationship as well as a working one...Venus negative and powerful shows struggle with femininity where one has a hard time incorporating it into one's life in a proper way, but at the same time there is a strong need for it...his mother was perhaps a very domineering woman or she did her best to control him with power tactics...I note that he also has Saturn in the 12th in square to those Libra influences...showing that there is an unspoken attachment or sensitivity(his feelings are probably easily hurt, but he loves very deeply and is very loyal)...Saturn is trine Venus so he can be very warm and loyal...but I would hate to imagine the level of devotion that he would require from a partner...they have probably had a number of conflicts about this that we don't see(due to the discreet nature of water)...

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 25.10.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Steven Clair

October 3, 2003 was his 59th birthday not his 60th since his birth was on October 3, 1944,

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 28.10.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bettina Woolard

Roy was born two days before I was, and about 5 days after his accident I had surgery for a cluster of precancerous cells. This was followed by much pain and inflammation. Hardly the same as having one's throat ripped open by a tiger, but, still, from the body's point of view, an assault to the flesh. What shows this? Transiting Mars, which is still moving slowly, having recently gone direct, and therefore exceedingly powerful, is quincunx Mercury at the time of Roy's (and my) birth. Uranus is also quincunx Mercury. In the West the qc is considered a minor aspect, but in Vedic Astrology, it is Mars' own aspect, therefore powerful when thrown by that planet. It is an aspect that often has to do with death, disaster, illness, or injury. In RH's chart (I'm using the Sidereal Zodiac), Mercury rules the 12th house, which likely has rulership over large animals, as it does over livestock (the 6th ruling household pets; dogs, cats and the like). The 12th, of course, also has to do with self-undoing, and is a malefic house. Also, Saturn is transiting the 12th and throwing a forwards square to the Sun. Saturn rules the 7th and 8th, the malefic house of disasters. Mars and Uranus are transiting the 8th. The 2nd house rules the throat and those planets are throwing an opposition to that house, while Saturn afflicts its ruler. RH's angular Moon-Mars-Pluto T square, which also involves Rahu and Ketu, shows the likelihood that violence or accidents would occur at some time or times during his life.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 30.10.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Robin Welch  

Bettina Woolard: great comment! Can't beleive I missed Mars aspecting Mercury with it's 8th aspect(quincunx). Plus it's fun to see another jyotishi! Hope you are doing better!
Bill Lindsay: you wondered if this relationship was more than a working relationship, and I would guess maybe yes (here we go again with Vedic, in both cases Venus is in a navamsa of Saturn,for one thing--navamsa is a divisional chart), but I would also say that there is an intense emotional friendship at the very least. Their moons are conjunct in Aries, although in different stars.
 In an earlier post I said Roy was unusually brave--well, so is Siegfried (Saturn in 6th with a "Neecha Bangha Yoga --means cancellation of debilitation; exalted Ascendant ruler Mars in 3rd with that Saturn 6 & 7th ruler in 6th, mututal reception as well as mutual aspect). While Roy, with his Moon Ascendant ruler in a Kendra from and aspected very tightly by its ruler Venus, wears his heart on his sleeve and is an extremely affectionate type, Siegfried would be very private --he would likely lay down his life for those he loves, but don't expect any PDAs here, not with Saturn conjunct the Moon. He does have Venus in the 7th in its own sign of Taurus; he has Jupiter in its own sign Pisces in the 5th (wants to help others); Mercury in its own sign in Gemini; these are very strong planets and they also strengthen the other houses they own. Notice that Mars transiting at 6 degrees Aquarius (Sidereal) squared Siegfried's 7th Lord (partner) Venus at 6 degrees Taurus at the time of the accident.  
 Because he is such a private person emotionally, I kind of feel like doing his chart is invading his privacy, but I guess he gave the birth info so I will say that Siegfried is suffering terribly over this--I would worry about him as well as Roy. Siegfried has the capacity to suffer deeply--note that in addition to his Moon being conjunct Saturn (moolatrikona is 4th house of Happiness as well as ruling the 3rd house of will and bravery) and Ketu (the South Node), the Moon is tightly aspected by its ruler Mars--this tight aspect is rough on emotions. Also Saturn casts a tight 3rd house aspect on 11th and 8th ruler Mercury in the 8th house. In Western the sextile is a positive aspect but in Vedic Saturn will still cast a Saturnine effect onto Mercury and the orb here is only a few minutes past one degree. Siegfried is in his main period of Jupiter with the sub-period also Jupiter, and the antar or sub-sub ruler is the Moon. Jupiter is 2nd and 5th house ruler in the 5th house unaspected. Being in Uttara Bhadra, a Saturn star, he will have Saturn effects in Jupiter dasa--but not until the 3rd quarter of the 16-year period. This Jupiter is about helping others. There looks to be some sort of past life credit. I'm going to venture to say I see things getting better after about mid-November, for several reasons: 1-Siegfried's bhukti (sub-period) ruler changes from the Moon (under all that stress from Saturn, Ketu and especially Mars, the Ascendant and 6th ruler; and being in the 12th house --loss--to his 7th) to Exalted Ascendant and 6th ruler Mars. Mars is still receiving the aspect of Saturn but it is on Saturn's own house, and Mars can take Saturn energy better than the vulnerable Moon under all its "malefic" stress. 2-Roy too will have a bhukti change under his Rahu major period, from Ascendant ruler Moon (again, receiving the aspect of a good Mars but still Mars) to Mars. Mars in his chart will then be spotlighted as 5th and 10th lord in the 4th (this makes a good yoga), receiving Venus energy through its conjunction and receiving the aspect of the Ascendant ruler Moon. Which is more fortunate. I also think the transiting and natal Jupiter saved him, as well as the aspect of Venus. 3-Also in mid-November the Sun will transit into the 6th from both their natal Moons in Aries, which is a favorable transit. 4- I pulled some tarot cards and got: 8 of Pentacles REV,which means that Roy still has a lot of work to be done, and from his chart this man does not give up easily. There is some self-criticism here also. The second card: 6 of Swords, meaning a turn for the better, and possible travel for health reasons. Then the Tower REV,which shows the accident and the shock, being in shock. Also, more self-blame; feeling the consequences of a past mistake. The Outcome was 9 of Pentacles: Gain, Success, Mastery, and get this: a lover of animals.
[continued in next posting]

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst