Uranus12Aries34'44"4n21
    Neptune5Pisces15'27"10s16
    Pluto12Capricorn58'34"20s38
    TrueNode15Libra34'50"r6s08
    Chiron13Pisces35'53"2s09
    Explanations of the symbols
    Chart of the moment
| My Astro | Forum | FAQ
Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 26.12.2014 at 13:38 [UT]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Saddam Hussein (Read 772 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Saddam Hussein
« on: 14.09.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Saddam Hussein, born 28 April 1937 at unknown time in Tikrit

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Saddam Hussein
« Reply #1 - on: 14.09.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User eduardo

Hi
I just saw a biography which stated that his mother suffered a lot during during her pregnancy of Saddam. Her husband and a brother died, she had no money to live, and she tried several times to kill Saddam in the womb.
That is very exact with a natal Pluto in the 12, in cancer.
Also, the ruler of the 12, moon is conjunct violent Mars, another indication of danger of death in the womb.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 21.09.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anon

Commenting on the 9/14/2002 post: Two of the sources state that his mother went into labor at night in the early am hours. This means Pluto would probably not have been in the 12th house.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 23.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Divino Sabino

There's a lot of speculation as to Saddam Hussein's time of birth. But a very strong characteristic in the chart of 'dictators' is the placement of Saturn, as a singleton, in the 10th house. Don't you think it would be more appropriate to use the time of birth that illustrates this?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 31.01.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Claudio Solis

= Bush Saddam Relationship Astrology = http://puck.dhs.org/quaoar/2003.reports
 (C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://puck.dhs.org
 This material may not be reproduced without written permission.
http://puck.dhs.org/quaoar/2003.reports/bush.saddam.relationship/BUSHSADM.TXT
 At first sight one could deduce their cross aspects are not bad at all. Two friendly dictators? But Bush's Neptune conjunct Saddam's I.C., _looks_ like an occupation.
 Air raids marked by Uranus (sudden air raid) square Neptune (Basra) and Bush's Saturn (determination to finish) conjunct Saddam's Pluto/ Ascendant `triumphs' in the 2006 showdown (even if one or two of the presidents will _not_ be alive that year).
 Saturn Neptune aspects (embargo) are interesting. Both parties attempt to an embargo. If Saddam is backed up with other islamic countries, the picture is clear.
 Testing this year focal point (3/3/2003 eclipse midpoint), we obtain an Uranus 150 Neptune transit (fatal air raid).
 Notes =====
 The ascendant of the Davison Relationship map is near the center of the galaxy, where good stars are spawned.
 The war could begin Jan 22nd 2003.
 Saddam could become air active on Feb 1st 2003.
 Apr 20th diplomatical difficulties. Frozen contact.
 May 25th and Nov 21th mark fatal agression.
 May 31st oil embargo threat.
 March 3rd focal event.
 The maps offer transit events till 2007's showdown.
 2005. Feb 26th, May 13th, Aug 30th.
 2006. Jan 5th, July 1th, Nov 5th.
 Refugees regulated by Nessus transiting Venus.
 (to be continued and purported)
 Further annotations ===================
 Saturn Uranus Algol.
 Mars ascending in solar return.
 2002 AA29 Chiron.
 Chariklo Ixion.
 Cruithne Damocles.
 (C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://puck.dhs.org
 This material may not be reproduced without written permission.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 01.02.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 19.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

Although we have not done a full rectification, the Lebanese astrologer´s 0:07 AM BGT(via Bill Meridian) seems accurate to us. The major events of Saddam´s life show up on this chart, particularly the failed(ruler Saturn) military invasions(in Aries) of Iran and Kuwait(in third house of neighbors).
 Ever since we saw Orson Welles in "The Man who saw Tomorrow", we have been interested in the Centuries of Nostradamus, and have tried(with some success) to correlate historical and current events. One of the movie´s main characters was a "Blue" Arab prince, who threatened the West with his missiles. Was Saddam this figure? Quatrain II.2 states: La teste bleue fera la teste blanche,...The Blue head will do to the White head Autant de mal que France a fait leur bien,...As much harm as France has done him good.
 The first house is the natural Aries house, and relates to general appearance and facial features. Saddam has Jupiter(blue) in the first house, and easily qualifies as the "Blue head". The "White head" was Virgo-rising Ayatollah Khomeini, who organized the overthrow of the Shah of Iran from his French exile. Saddam did as much harm to the Ayatollah, as France had helped him. Saddam´s second failed attempt to invade his neighbors is then described in Quatrain VIII.70: Il entrera vilain, meschant, infame...He enters villain, mean, infamous Tyrannisant la Mesopotamie...Tyrannizing Mesopotamia Tous amis faict d´adulterine dame...All are friends of the adulterous dame Terre horrible noir de physiognomie...Horrible land of black physiognomy.
 Saddam´s occupation was brutal, and he torched the Kuwaiti oil fields when he lost the Gulf War. George Bush, Sr. had great diplomatic and military success in retaking Kuwait with a broad coalition, but the UN mandate did not call for Saddam´s ouster, and so he remained. Our apologies to Kofi Annan, but Libya heading the UN Human Rights Commission shows a betrayal. We always felt that the UN was the "adulterous dame", and her friends no longer being with her only reinforces this interpretation.  
 Quatrain IX. 73 also refers to Saddam, but its full meaning has yet to be revealed: Dans Fois entrez Roy cerule Turban,...In Foix shall enter the Blue Turban King Et regnera moins evolu Saturne...and rule less than a Saturn return, Roy turban blanc, Bizance coeur ban,...White Turban King, Byzantium banned heart, Sol, Mars, Mercure, pres la hurne...Sun, Mars, Mercury in Aquarius.
 The references to Foix and Byzantium are not clear, although the latter may involve the Turkish role(with the Kurds?) in the current conflict. What is clear is that the 11Feb1979 Iranian Revolution chart has the Sun, Mars, and Mercury in Aquarius, and that Saturn is important to Saddam, whose formal rule also began in 1979. As an interesting aside, the author Lee McCann wrote in 1941 that the Su-Me-Ma conjunction mentioned above would occur in 1981. He missed by only two years, which encourages the rest of us to keep trying.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 22.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User ednabrisson

Itis interesting to note that most of the world leaders who were ruthless with complete disregard for human life were mostly Taurus. Also leading the country right now is Tony Blair - a Taurus. Whether or not these two lock heads will prove to be very interesting. I appreciate all the info on their charts - it's too bad there is so much speculation about their time of birth. Even so we still would not have all the answers.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 22.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Maria  

Did anyone notice that Jack Nicholson was born 6 days earlier, and there is a great deal of similar planetary placement?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 22.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Maria F

In my first comment I was comparing Jack Nicholson, and Saddam Hussein's charts--Their birthdays are 6 days apart and so many planets are in the same houses.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 23.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Roberta Mueller

Interesting, Maria! I too, have been comparing the putative chart of Saddam Hussein and that of Jack Nicholson.
That Sun-Uranus conjunction! Both men had enigmatic backgrounds - "murky genealogy" - never knew their fathers. We don't really know for sure, their real birth dates, let alone birth times. But we can guess that the Sun conjoins Uranus, unless Saddam was actually born on February 16 or 17, 1937, as reported by some sources.
Years ago, I had a client (who was actually my landlord for a time) whose date of birth was also late April, 1937. Another nut-case! But never dull. I never once heard him mention either father or mother.  
At that time, I lived in a complex of townhouses owned by this man. Now and then, he'd get a wild hair, and run around to each townhouse occupant, and raise the rent. However, I had his chart, so I knew when Mars was all over his Scorpio, and would dodge him till he calmed down. So my rent was never raised. I could tell some wild-but-true tales about those days, but not here.
About the comment regarding so many world leaders having been born under the Sun-Sign Taurus: During World War II, there was Hitler (Taurus); Mussolini (Leo); Roosevelt (Aquarius); and Stalin (Capricorn.)
People tend to forget that ALL the fixed signs are stubborn! Heads harder than rocks. They get an idea stuck in their heads, and it stays there. (I should know! I are one!)
But the fixed signs aren't even in it, compared to Capricorn, a Cardinal sign! Hitler had Moon in Capricorn - that was the power-madness.  

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 23.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

About Fixed Signs:
(And speaking of dictators):
I might add that Pres. Butch (er, pardon, I meant "Bush") - although a Crab by Sun-sign, has a Leo Ascendant, with that Pluto-Mercury conjunction smack on it!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 23.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Michael Rideout

I think I might be able to partially resolve the date question. According to an online calendar conversion utility, April 28, 1937 was equivalent to the 17th of Safar, 1356 AH-- and Safar is the second month of the Islamic calendar. I've seen some people (incorrectly) convert dates from one calendar to another in this fashion; if the date was the 17th day of the second month, they'll call it "February 17th," and then give the equivalent Gregorian year (in this case, 1937). Obviously, I can't be certain that this is what happened, but it seems consistent with the fact that February 16/17, 1937 is mentioned by a few sources, while other sources mention April 27/28, 1937. In other words, it was probably the 16th or 17th of Safar.
That still leaves the time of day in question, but if the reports of Saddam's mother going into labor on one date and giving birth early the next day are correct, then an AM birth on April 28 seems the most likely. Then again, the Islamic day begins at sunset, rather than at midnight, so "early on the 17th of Safar" could mean a PM birth after sunset on April 27. But the fact that Iraq celebrated Saddam's 61st birthday on April 28, 1998 seems to point to an AM birth on April 28, 1937.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 23.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

Thank you Michael, that does go a long way toward clearing up some of the confusion! I had already tested the February 16/17 1937 dates, and tossed out both.  
An 8:55 am BAT has been given as Saddam's time of birth. A Cancer Ascendant? Hardly - not with his height! (Yes, I know - a Sun-Uranus conjunction can toss out the rules!)
I tried 7:55 am BAT instead, which results in an Ascendant of 21 degrees Gemini. Ah, so! In my experience, a person is usually under the most extreme pressure of his life when Saturn conjoins the natal Ascendant.  
Saturn made a station in February, and at the time, I considered February 24, 2003 to be the most dangerous date for world peace. Yet the invasion and attack did not begin till 24 days later.  
Again, in my experience, when the physical action begins later that the date which appeared most dangerous, all too often it is learned later that the "most dangerous" date was the one on which crucial decisions were made.
Tomorrow morning (March 24, 2003)is apt to be very ugly, with transiting Moon and Pluto opposite Saturn.
If there was ever a time to pray for everyone concerned, and indeed for our fragile, gravely-endangered planet, it is now!  
Thanks again for the info.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 23.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

I must make a small correction to my previous post. The first calendar conversion utility I tried came up with the 17th of Safar, 1356 AH, for April 28, 1937, but every other utility I tried came up with the 16th of Safar. An error of a day isn't uncommon with conversion utilities, as the Islamic month begins when the crescent Moon is actually seen in the evening sky, which may differ from the date arrived at by computer algorithms. There is also the possible question of whether the utility is reporting the Islamic date that began on the given Gregorian date, or the Islamic date that began on the previous evening.
According to the Calendrica program, the 16th of Safar, 1356 AH began at sunset on April 27, 1937, and ended at sunset on April 28, 1937. It gives the same data for the "Arithmetic" and "Observational" calendars. If the reports given by Pandit Ashutosh Ojha and Bill Meridian are correct, and if the date from the Calendrica program is correct, then Saddam Hussein was apparently born on the 16th of Safar (the second Islamic month). This seems to explain the February 16th date given by Eric Mores via Nick Campion via Caroline Gerard.
Every web page I've seen gives his date of birth as April 28, 1937. Some web pages say Saddam was born in the village of al'Oja, or Ouja, near Tikrit. I haven't found coordinates for al'Oja, so I'm using Tikrit. Sunset occurred at about 6:43 PM BAT on April 28, 1937. So if Saddam was born on April 28, or the 16th of Safar, it would seem to have been between midnight and 6:42 PM BAT, and presumably sometime in the early AM (i.e., before dawn?).

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 24.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

I finally found an alternate spelling of Saddam's birthplace that yielded a longitude and latitude:
Al ¯Awjå', Iraq 43E44, 34N32 altitude 60 meters, or 226 feet http://www.calle.com
The coordinates are very close to Tikrit, and any added accuracy is moot without a verified time of birth, but I'm giving them for the record.
I also found a couple of additional birth times for Saddam, but I don't know where they came from:
4:59 AM BAT, or 5:00 AM BAT http://www.chineseastrology.com/wu/hussein.html http://www.delemme.com/echinois.htm
11:00 AM BAT http://www.esotericastrologer.org/EAessaysPGL11.htm
6:00 PM BAT http://astrozine.astrology.com/shussein.html
These times are all for April 28, 1937.
Another web page gives his official birth date (which is a national holiday in Iraq) as April 28, 1937, but says that he may have been born in 1935 or 1939. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/04/28/wiraq128.xml

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 24.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

There is no longer much question that Saddam Hussein was born in the morning hours of April 28, 1937. Michael Rideout´s comments clearly show that February 16-17, 1937 comes from a misinterpretation of the Islamic calendar. We would like to present some evidence for 00:07 BGT, and a prediction.  
 Ambitious Saddam invaded neighboring Iran on 23Sep1980, when the Sun and Saturn at 0*Libra opposed his ruler Saturn at 0*Aries in the third house of neighbors. The invasion ultimately failed(Saturn). Saddam used chemical weapons against Iraqi Kurds in Halabja on 16Mar1988, the day after Jupiter was exactly quincunx(death aspect) his natal Moon(common people). Just these two examples strongly indicate the Lebanese astrologer´s rectification reported by Bill Meridian was correct.  
 Saddam´s progressed MC is now between 9* and 10*Capricorn, and his progressed Asc. at 16*Aries. Few astrologers work with transits to progressed angles, and others even deny this exists. We prefer to keep an open mind as to astrological techniques, however, and the current Iraq War chart Mars at 9*39´Capricorn is not the first time we have seen this phenomenon at work.
 The April 1, 2003 New Moon(in effect the entire month) has a Mars-Chiron conjunction near 18*Capricorn, which is Saddam´s Ascendant. Chiron will station and retrograde at 18*Cap. during April and May, and is the new ruler of Virgo and dispositor of Saddam´s eighth-house Neptune. His progressed Asc. at 16*Aries now quincunxes natal Neptune at 16*Virgo, indicating probable terminal "health problems" in this period. It is also clear by his map that Saddam is prepared to go out with a bang, and use his WMD(eighth-house ruler Sun cnj Uranus of chemicals in IC). It would be unwise for US-GB coalition forces to assume otherwise.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 01.04.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Ed Kajkowski

An article that appears in the French newspaper Le Monde that complicates the whole matter of Saddam's birth year:  
"Il existe une controverse sur l'année de sa naissance. Saddam Hussein ne serait pas né en 1937, comme l'attestent les documents officiels, mais en 1939. Il aurait cherché à se vieillir de deux ans pour avoir le même âge que son épouse Sajida.
Translation: There exists a controversy concerning his year of birth. It is possible that Saddam Hussein was not born in 1937, as attested to in official documents, but in 1939. It is alleged that he sought to appear older in order to have the same age as his wife Sajida.
Just thought I'd add this tidbit to the mix.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 02.04.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User walli haley

The Magi Society's website claims that Saddam Hussein was born in 1936, not 1937.  
See www.magiastrology.com  
March 30, 2003 The country of modern day Iraq is where the biblical Babylonia used to be. Babylonia means the "land between two rivers" and it is in that land between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers that was the birthplace of astrology. To this day, astrology is a deep tradition in Iraq. One of astrology's greatest adherents is Saddam Hussein. During the months leading up to the Gulf War, many newspapers in countries that border Iraq joked about how Saddam Hussein kept changing his astrologers. With that as background, it should be obvious that Saddam Hussein, who has lied about almost everything else, has also lied about his birth date. Saddam Hussein was not born on April 28, 1937 as he claims. He was actually born one year earlier. The Magi Society has clear proof of this in our possession. (Our website was also the first to unequivocally and clearly give the correct birth date for Osama Bin Laden less than a week after the 9/11 attack. Many e-mailers doubted us but we have been vindicated since that time; we were correct.)

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 02.04.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anne Mc Guinness Dublin Ireland

I have just come across a birth chart I construed in 1991 at the beginning of the Gulf War.In a daily newspaper his date and time of birth was given as 28th April 1937 time being 12.15 pm born in the city of Baghdad. His saturn is square his natal Pluto, It is to be noted that Hitler, and joseph Stalinhad the same square aspect in their charts.This aspect also states that he is tied with mass karma.conversely he the native will take on the role of dictator his ambition for power may be extreme and dangerous to mankind.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst