Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 23.10.2014 at 12:05 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: JonBenet Ramsey (Read 1261 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: JonBenet Ramsey
« on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
JonBenet Ramsey, born 6 August 1990 at 01:36 AM in Atlanta GA

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

• Does JonBenet's natal chart or synastries give use an indication of who committed the murder?
  • Is an early death marked in the chart?
  • Is great beauty shown in the chart?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: JonBenet Ramsey
« Reply #1 - on: 13.02.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anon.

1) JonBenet's natal chart does give an indication of who committed the murder. With Mars (male) in the 12th house, opposite Pluto (death) pairing with the Sun (male) in the third (brother, sibling) opposite Moon (mother) and Midheaven (career>sun>leo/beauty), it would seem this grand cross would indicate that a male sibling committed the murder, with the mother's after the fact collusion to cover up.  
2) Mars (12) opposite Pluto (6) square to Moon/midheaven could be seen as an indicator to an early death, in a rather hindsighted sort of way.  
3) With Venus opposite Saturn, and a Leo Sun, yes I would say that there was a great deal of beauty, but could have manifested in relatively shallow feelings or an inability to love. The Venus/Saturn opposition from the 2nd house to the 8th house would indicate money earned thru beauty incorporating the leo sun.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 13.02.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

1) JonBenet's natal chart does give an indication of who committed the murder. With Mars (male) in the 12th house, opposite Pluto (death) pairing with the Sun (male) in the third (brother, sibling) opposite Moon (mother) and Midheaven (career>sun>leo/beauty), it would seem this grand cross would indicate that a male sibling committed the murder, with the mother's after the fact collusion to cover up.  
2) Mars (12) opposite Pluto (6) square to Moon/midheaven could be seen as an indicator to an early death, in a rather hindsighted sort of way.  
3) With Venus opposite Saturn, and a Leo Sun, yes I would say that there was a great deal of beauty, but could have manifested in relatively shallow feelings or an inability to love. The Venus/Saturn opposition from the 2nd house to the 8th house would indicate money earned thru beauty incorporating the leo sun.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 04.11.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User AstroMack

I think the key here is NOT that Mars and Pluto are in the 6th/12th houses, but that the Sun/Moon are on the MC/IC axis *and* squared by Mars and Pluto to form a grand cross. If you had shown me this chart without telling me who it was, my first impression would be "highly probable physical and sexual abuse by the parents." With all due respect to the users of equal house systems, the Sun is NOT in the 3rd house -- it's on the IC.  
Now, whether that = what happened to her is a good question. Synastrically, John's Mars is the focus of a combined t-square (JonBenet's Venus cnj Chiron opp Saturn); Patsy's Mars forms an exact square to her 8th house Neptune and quincunxes her Pluto -- this corroborates the natal indicators. John's Mars is squared by a retrograde Uranus very tightly, as well as conjuncted by Neptune. Possible sexual perversions, coupled with a highly volatile temperament? Quite possible.  
I think both parents abused her, but John was guilty of the deed. It's kinda silly to blame "the gardener" or someone "hidden" based on the 6th/12th axis when the Sun/Moon/MC/IC are so prominent in the pattern.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 19.10.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Suzann

I have often felt that the neighbor who played Santa Claus (whose history includes another scandal involving a murdered girl) was the most likely suspect. Now that I have seen the chart and the third house/neighbor potentials, I am even more inclined toward that scenario. A wise astrologer warned me years ago about the dangers of natal Mars in the 12th House in a child's chart. This chart sure seems to bear witness to that insight, too, doesn't it? An incredible nativity, with all the earmarks of death and violence, but personified in the body of a precious little girl. Like so many other tragedies, this one occurred when Mercury was retrograde, which testifies to the myriad screw-ups, gross mishandling of evidence, and colossal confusion that always surrounds Merc Retro events. Mercury Retrograde also seems to keep these incidents "in the air" without ever achieving an acceptable resolution, like the O.J. massacre and the Titanic drama which both occurred under Retro Merc conditions.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Brian McNaughton

First off, I thought your description included a lot of evidence that incriminates the parents and not much that exculpates them. For example, why exclude the DNA evidence found on her body, which is inconsistent with the DNA of all those involved? And why not mention that many of the 'glamour shots' shown in the tabloids were airbrushed? It seems you think the parents are guilty. I'll continue after looking at the family's chart in greater detail. Thanks for the info.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Dee

The trine between Mars Uranus and mercury indicate this was her life's purpose. The mars in the 12th house indicates that it was a man from the shadows. Dorothy Allison, a psychic, stated on leeza that one of the many men who had been working on their house killed her by accident. he intended to hold her for a ransom, and when he zapped her with a stun gun didn't realize that would kill a small child. I think this is the answer as to who did it. he is small and frail and white and has the name martin somewhere around him. it happened in their house thus mercury in the fourth house. hidden enemy of mars, mars in the 12th house. uranus in the 8th, violent accident. at 6 degrees in her 8th house. at age 6.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anonymous

After doing a magi astrology combined alignment chart for JonBenet and the three family suspects, I made some interesting discoveries which are still inconclusive but peaks my own curiosity. In a situation like this I would look for saturn clashes, mars aspects as well as sexual linkages and turbulent combined planetary geometry.  
When I looked at the mother, I could see that of the two parents, she was the most domineering and controlling because of a saturn clash between the mother's saturn and JonBenet's mercury. I saw no turbulent geometry between her and her two parents, and no saturn clashes between her and her father which leads me to believe that they were telling the truth on Larry King Live when they said that they were innocent and didn't commit the murder. I believe that the parents are innocent but I also think that the police were close to the truth because of what I saw when I compared the older brother Burke with JonBenet.  
The most turbulent planetary combined planetary geometry that I saw was between JonBenet and her brother Burke which is inconclusive still but only peaks my own curiosity. There was a double saturn clash between Burke's natal saturn and JonBenet's venus and mars and one of these clashes is also considered to be a classic schism or a major difficulty which isn't easily overcome. The worst combined turbulent geometry also existed between the two of them in the form of a grand cross. There was also a mars/pluto linkage between the two charts. The conclusion I made was that the brother Burke enjoyed dominating his sister. This however is the only conclusion that I can make from their chart comparison.  
My chart comparisons only ask questions and never offer any answers. I make no accusations of guilt and only hope to provoke thought and discussion. In my opinion no one is guilty until proven so in a court of law and everyone should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. This is the way of the society in which we live. Everyone knows that astrology is not an exact science.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

I can not comment on who committed murder, however, I can comment on murder being possible, either to or by this chart individual. And I do see a possibility of eccentric sexual deviation and perversion. This is an intense chart with very powerful energies.  
I believe this chart reflects power drives of anger and obsession of a tyrannical nature or a helplessness thereof. Knowing this is the chart of a murdered child can only lead me to believe this individual was controlled very deeply on a psychological level by obsession and a towering over by others.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Jan Warren Allen

JonBenet's chart promised a Uranian event in her life at her Uranus age-which was 6 years old. Kinky Uranus retrograde in the sexual 8th house of life and death - in Capricorn (the sign of the father) would seem to point to her father as being the culprit ... Does anybody else agree??

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anthony Louis

1. Does JonBenet's natal chart or synastries give use an indication of who committed the murder?  
Because astrological symbols have multiple denotations, I think we need to be very careful about trying to solve a murder from a chart analysis. Since Mars resides in her 12th house of secret enemies, I would suspect a young man in his 20s or 30s committed the murder.  
2. Is an early death marked in the chart?  
In JonBenet's chart there are clear warnings of potential violence. Mars (young men) in her 12th of secret enemies exactly opposes Pluto (violence, criminal behavior) in the traditionally unfortunate 6th house of illness. The is actually a stressful grand square involving this violent Mars/Pluto opposition crossed by her natal Sun opposing the MC, which brings her personal experience with violence (sun square the Mars/Pluto opposition) into public view (MC). Based on the date of death 25 December 1996, I would rectify the birth time to 1:32 a.m., four minutes earlier, which then would put the secondary progressed ASC for Boulder, Colorado, directly on Mars in the 12th and opposite Pluto at the time of the murder.  
Her death in 1996 can also be seen in her tropical solar return of that year, which has SR Mars (symbolizing secret enemies & kidnappers in her natal chart) exactly on the SR Midheaven and square her SR ASC (her body). Mars square the ASC is a marker of potential violence. Also, SR Saturn (death) almost exactly conjoins the SR Descendant (sunset), which is a common feature in the tropical solar return chart for the year of one's death.  
3. Is great beauty shown in the chart?  
She was a cute girl, but a great beauty? I don't think so. My own reaction to reading the news reports was that she was being put on display by her family for their own narcissistic reasons. Pluto in the 6th opposing Mars suggests this type of exploitation. Venus (her beauty) opposes Saturn in the 8th, again suggesting hardship because of her attractiveness.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

I have look at the JonBenet chart - Placidus Houses.  
Who did it?  
Sagittarius is the sign of the eight house and the seventh hse (contract, association). Jupiter ruler of the eight hse and the seventh is in third hse in Cancer /family home - third house: neighborhood, brother and sister, elementary school, little trip around, etc.... Jupiter (planet of financial affair) have a conjunction to Venus in Cancer, near the second hse (money). Venus is the first ruler of the sixth hse (employees - in Cancer: someone close to the family or working in or around the house - bartender, gardening, housekeeping) and the twelve hse (secret, enemies).  
Venus (first ruler of the sixth hse and second ruler of the twelve hse) trine Pluto (Pluto in the sixth hse - second ruler of the sixth hse) and sextile Mars (first ruler of the twelve hse) in twelve hse. It's someone she know, like and trust, a deep affection. Something secret (Pluto/Mars/twelth hse) about this relation.  
Venus-Jupiter opposition Saturn in ninth hse close to eight: someone older, someone frustrated. Jupiter (the usual ruler of the ninth hse) oppose Saturn ruler of the ninth hse: a stranger?  
Neptune/Uranus in eight hse just well aspected: mysteries about her death.  
Pluto in scorpio in sixth hse opposition Mars square Moon-Sun: someone who want make trouble to the father (Sun) and the mother (Moon), anger. Revenge? Mars (enemies) in twelve hse do the same - square Moon MC /Sun IV.  
Mars (first ruler of the twelve hse - enemies) do trine Saturn-Neptune, trine Mercury, sextile Venus. It's usually someone who have a lot's of control and an excellent psychology with an excellent manual address and able to talk easily. But the square Moon/Sun oppose Pluto make me think he or she lost control and be very aggressive.  
Aspect in an early death:  
I think it's Sun ruler of the fourth hse square Mars/Pluto oppose Moon (the usual ruler of the fourth hse).  
If she was a great beauty:  
The ruler of the asc. is Mercury in Virgo well aspected. I think she have a look more intelligent than a really beauty. Asc. sextile Jupiter: expansive face easy to smile.  
Anyway it's not an easy chart. Make your own conclusion about who murdered JonBenet.  
Fact before her death interesting to look at it:  
Solar Eclipse at 19 Balance in VI hse square her Venus ruler of VI-XII hses , square Neptune/Saturn in VIII.  
New Moon November 11 1996 at 19 degrees Scorpio conjunct Mercury 24 degrees. This New Moon is conjunct her Pluto (second ruler of VI hse), again in VI oppose to Mars in Taurus (XII) square her Sun (IV/Leo) trine Venus Cancer.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Frances Lee Rainbolt

End of the matter fourth holds Mercury and is ruled by Mercury, which indicates a sibling. In her 3rd is the Sun inconjunct Neptune in the 8th.  
4th (end of matter) from 3rd (sibling) is the 6th, which holds Pluto that opposes Mars in the 12th. Both planets are on the 0 Aries point.  
8th from the 3rd is the 10th, which is ruled by Neptune and goes back to the Sun-Neptune inconjunct.  
This Astrologer has always believed the brother was at the bottom of the crime, however, I think it may be a close friend of the brother's, who was given a key to the home for 'doin-in' JonBenet.  
11th from 3rd is the 1st, which is ruled by Mercury and this goes back to the ruler and occupier of the 4th, end of the matter (death).

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bettina Woolard

I agree with many of the people who have written in already. It's not ethical to point the finger at anyone in the name of astrology. We can play WhoDunIt quietly in our own minds, but shouldn't publicize it.  
Now; probable or highly possible early death: both lights are involved in a cosmic cross involving Mars, Pluto, and the Nodes. Jupiter's in there too, but isn't in close orb of aspect to the lights, and is not considered to be a favorable planet for a Taurus asc, as it rules the 8th house. Venus is the asc. ruler, therefore representing JonBenet's physical being, and it's opposed by Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn. Saturn is a Yogakaraka for a Taurus asc. as it rules the 9th and 10th houses, but its 8th house position eradicates the benefits. Also, Venus is in the 2nd house, a Maraka (death) house. The many oppositions in the chart make me think that everything in her short life; her very being; had to do with other people. Others lived and acted on her and through her. She was continuously "objectified". Mars, her 7th house (the "other") ruler, was in the 12th house of secret enemies and sneak attacks, and it was opposed by Pluto, showing that the potential for force and coercion (including sexual) were in evidence and would likely occur at some time in her life.  
I agree with Anthony Louis that JBR wasn't a great beauty. Most 6 year old girls are pretty, but they don't wear makeup and grotesquely precocious and sexy little outfits. Her "beauty" was the creation of other people's egos and ambitions. It's more to the point to say, "what indicates that she would be glamorous?" Her Moon, though not angular, was cnj. her midheaven, an important point which seems to be ignored in the Vedic system. Even if it's not used as the 10th house cusp, it still has to do with public image and worldly position. Also, her navamsa Moon crosses over to the natal chart's Taurus (Moon's exaltation) asc. The Moon, as the ruler of Cancer (think tropical Leo), enjoys being noticed and admired. It needs to reflect attention. She also had a cnj of Rahu (North Node) to this Moon in both the natal and navamsa charts. This combination often confers a sort of show businessy and attention-getting quality. The ones with it stand out visually in some way and are often identified by unique ways of dressing. Rahu can act a little like Jupiter, in that it gives fame and worldly success (when conjoined with the Sun, Moon, or asc), but unlike the Big Benefic, it can act in disastrous and destructive ways. The Moon was also aspected by the Sun and Jupiter in Cancer (the attention loving sign!), lighting it up with glory, fame, and public adulation.  
At the time of the child's death, transiting (event chart) Saturn and Ketu (South Node) were cnj her navamsa asc, while Mars and Rahu opposed that point. Transiting navamsa Uranus and Rahu were in the sign of her natal navamsa asc, while Saturn and Ketu opposed. Transiting Pluto was within 4 degrees of an opposition to her natal asc. These add up to show that acts of force and violence to her person would be likely at that time.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

This may be somewhat simplistic, since it's just a quick glance at natal aspects, but the idea that Jon Benet's murderer was a gardener or some type of "neighborhood" worker has some merit. Pluto in the sixth opposed Mars in the 12th would indicate, for lack of a better term, violence by "bad guys" in some employee capacity who would be hidden from view or mysterious. Square the Sun in the third house, this "bad guy" would have a direct negative affect on her life force, and would be found right in her immediate environment or neighborhood. Certainly every chart with these configurations wouldn't express in just this way, but it's a common theme.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Teresa Hamilton

I have no doubt that astrology can show who did what to whom. However, out of the entire gigantic universe of astrology, we're familiar with only a few small stars. The rest is hidden from us. You can take the charts of both parents and JonBenet's brother and find horrendous patterns in the natal or navamsa chart (the chart more related to the inner self).  
Patricia Ramsey has the conjunction of Rahu-Saturn-Venus-Moon in Sidereal Scorpio and Mars near the ascendant. John Ramsey has Pluto-Venus-Rahu in Scorpio in the navamsa and Mars-Uranus opposing the Sun in the natal chart. If you take the psychological approach, you might see the ability to murder someone in these charts. But these patterns can just as easily show the excruciating experience of the murder of a beautiful daughter and then the unspeakable knowledge that outsiders think you may have done the deed. To Glenn Perry and others who wonder why I abandoned the strictly psychological approach to astrology, this is my answer. In examining horoscopes, most astrologers wouldn't be able to tell the difference between what happens to us from outside and what originates from inside ourselves. No, one doesn't necessarily cause the other, at least not in the same lifetime.  
Now on to more easily understood patterns in the horoscope. JonBenet's beauty: Yes, she was a very pretty little girl, prettier than most. The ascendant represents the body in general and the upper face in particular. The 2nd house represents the lower part of the face and neck. It's a standard of Jyotish that the beauty of the face is linked to these two houses.  
JonBenet has Sidereal Taurus rising. This is a feminine sign ruled by Venus. Venus is in Gemini in the 2nd house. This wouldn't mean much except that Venus is also in Gemini (vargottama) in the navamsa chart, which adds much strength to Venus for beauty. Also the Moon is exalted in Taurus in the navamsa, and so crosses to the natal ascendant. JonBenet's chart contains another Jyotish more general pattern for feminine beauty: The ascendant, Sun and Moon are all in feminine sidereal signs.  
Also JonBenet's chart has a powerful benefic yoga for the ascendant: Venus, the ascendant lord is aspected by Saturn (benefic 9th lord) with only a 14 minute orb. All these factors together gave her the points she needed to win children's beauty contests and to be considered beautiful by others.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Dorothy J. Kovach

One can tell a great deal about murders by looking at the time the police were called, alone. The chart of the time that the 911 call came into the Boulder Police Department, December 26, 1996 at 5:22a.m. The chart itself, has 7 Sagittarius rising - mutable cusps. According to William Lilly mutable cusps is one of the ways to tell that there was more than one person involved in this tragic death. This does not mean necessarily that two people committed the actual deed, but as in the Simpson Goldman murder, (which also has mutable cusps), mutable cusps may be an indication that the murderer had help covering it up.  
JonBenet will be represented by the 1st house, and it's ruler. Pluto is on the cusp of the Ascendant, a very strong indicator of death. There was a theory that JonBenet was a bedwetter and this may have been a contributing factor in the reason why one of her parents might have over reacted and killed her. As ruler of the 1st house, JonBenet would be represented by Jupiter. Notice that Jupiter is conjoined to Neptune, notice also that the Moon, in the 8th house of death is in a perfect opposition to Jupiter. This may be a confirmation of that the theory of her bedwetting was, as some have suggested, was JonBenet's fatal flaw. Now who did it? Lilly said to look to the cusp of the 7th for the perpetrator. The ruler of the 7th holds Mercury, and Mercury is very close to Jupiter. I tend to think that this is an indication that JonBenet knew her killer(s). Notice that Mercury also rules the cusp of the MC. According to Western Tradition, the 10th house is the place of the mother. Notice also that the natural ruler of the Mother, is the Moon, and remember that perfect opposition. The Moon is very strong in her own sign, Cancer in the 8th house of death and killing. Mercury is tied to Neptune, and the Moon is in opposition by three degrees to Neptune. This might indicate that the murderer may have been somewhat intoxicated at the time of the murder. The many ties to the 10th house, (more than just those mentioned here) are very troubling, but I leave the reader to draw their own conclusions as to who the perpetrator was.  
As for why the police never made an arrest, the MC will also represent any authorities, i.e., the Boulder Police Department, Notice Mars in the MC, in moiety of an opposition to Saturn, this is an indication of the many mistakes the police made in their investigation. While I hope that one day justice comes for this once beautiful child, with this Mars-Saturn interaction, between the place of the authorities and the end of the matter, I highly doubt it.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Dorothy J. Kovach

Addendum submitted 20Aug2000:  
I have access to my own database of events and I need to point out to you that the time that you give for the 911 call and that I subsequently wrote about is incorrect. The actual time of the 911 call greatly changes the event chart. I am curious to know what is the source of that time which is some twenty minutes earlier than the newspapers and the time on the actual search warrant, an actual copy of which you can view for yourself, along with copies of the official documents relating to the case, including the ransom note.  
www.thesmokinggun.com/jonbenet/jonbenet_casefile.html  
As you can see from the search warrant for the Colorado home, as well as the other search warrants available, the time that the 911 call came into the Boulder Dispatch on December 26th, at 5:52 AM MST, not 5:22 AM as your source says. This gives a 14 degree of Sagittarius rising, with Venus right on the Ascendant, far better describing the victim, since she was a beauty queen. To my way of thinking, there is far less here that points to Patsy Ramsey as the killer of this beautiful child, but it does not change that there appears to be collusion involved. That the time you give varies from all other accounts of the 911 call makes me very curious about the source of your time, especially if it comes from the book written by the parents. According to the search warrant, Patsy said that she found the note at 5:45 AM There is no mention in the search warrant of the police arriving at 5:35 AM, some ten minutes before Patsy allegedly found the note. She also said, according to the search warrant, that she last saw JonBenet at 10:00 PM on December 25th. It also states that JonBenet's body was found by her father at 1:05 PM December 26th. A confirmation of the 9:52 AM emergency 911 call as well as other pertinent information on this tragic crime can be found in the Rocky Mountain News archive on the Ramsey murder at the following link.  
denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0126jon.htm

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Michael Bradford

There are a number of factors in JonBenet's Vedic chart, both natal and transit, which indicate the potential for life-threatening events. Ascendant lord Venus sits in the maraka (death inflicting) 2nd house aspected by malefic Saturn from the 'evil' 8th house. Saturn rules the 9th and 10th (both houses of the father in Vedic astrology), and his Yogakaraka status is reflected in her father's position as a successful millionaire businessman.  
Also of tremendous importance is the fact that she was born a few hours after and eclipse of the Moon. The extinguishing of either of the life-giving lights, even temporarily, is regarded is a very inauspicious influence in Vedic astrology. Rahu and Ketu, the two nodes of the Moon who cause eclipses, are regarded as bitter enemies of the luminaries for this reason.  
The effect of the association (conjunction) of Rahu, planet of extreme outer-worldly ambition with the Moon, planetary indicator of the mother, is clearly evident in her life. Also, the Sun, planetary indicator for the father, is associated with violence-prone Ketu and sits in the sharp or dreadful lunar mansion of Aslesha, traditionally associated with, amongst other things, pain and torment. These effects are softened to a certain degree by the association of almost maximally exalted Jupiter, but are nonetheless still there.  
Maraka (death inflictor) Mars, sits in the 12th house in the fierce lunar mansion of Bharani whose deity is Yama, the lord of Death. And although Mars does not aspect either the ascendant or ascendant lord in the natal chart, he does afflict the Sun, Ketu and Jupiter in the 3rd, and plays a very important role in the transit chart.  
Additionally, all the angular house lords sit in non-angular houses, and the only planet in the angles is maraka Mercury. A weak disposition of the angular lords often indicates someone who tends to be, in a sense, 'at the mercy of the world'.  
In the transit chart, ascendant lord Venus sits in the maraka 7th house, and is aspected my natal maraka lord Mars from the 12th. Malefic Mars and Saturn, who oppose each other from Virgo and Pisces, are afflicted by the nodes of the Moon. They, in turn, both aspect the 8th house where they afflict natal Saturn and transit Mercury (a maraka) and the Sun, who in turn aspect natal Venus. So from the point of view of transits, ascendant lord Venus is under intense maraka influence in both the natal and transit positions.  
The triggering factor for her death in the transit chart is the fact that benefic Jupiter, who tends to alleviate malefic influences, shifted out of the 8th house (where he aspected 1st lord Venus) at almost the precise time she was murdered. Jupiter is weakened even further still by the fact that the transition was from Sagittarius, where Jupiter is very strong, to Capricorn, where he is debilitated. The loss of this powerful protective influence exposed her to the unmodified effects of the death inflictors and malefics.  
With regard to who actually committed the crime, I also am not comfortable with using astrology to apportion guilt. As is evident from the above notes, there were many and varied malefic influences at work at the time of her death, and there is no one single influence that is clearly the cause of this event. I would only point out that in the transit chart, natal 1st lord Venus is aspected by the transit Sun, Moon, and 4th lord Mercury, and by natal 9th/10th lord Saturn, all of whom signify the mother or father. But as to whether this indicates that one or the other or both of them caused the event, or were rather just important factors in her life at the time, we cannot say.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 26.07.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

The progressed ascendant inconjunct Uranus at age six is the background for what happened, while eighth-house ruler Jupiter shows up in both the Solar Return chart and transits. Assuming JonBenet spent her last birthday in Colorado, her l996 SR chart has a horrible Mars/MC, Saturn/Desc, and Jupiter at 9*Cap./FC (where things wind up) T-Square.  
Progressing the SR chart (any chart can be progressed, although normally we stick to the natal), the SR ascendant was exactly opposite the SR eleventh-house Sun and the converse (pre-natal) SR ascendant was at 9*Gemini, exactly inconjunct SR Jupiter (rules the third) on Dec. 26, 1996. Back on the natal chart, the Moon exactly conjuncted natal Jupiter at 27*Cancer when the body was found at 1PM, while Jupiter-Neptune transited in opposition in late Cap., greatly increasing the confusion about what really took place. When the investigation was shut down on Oct.13,1999, Mars at 27*Sag. was inconjunct natal Jupiter.  
Having found some astrologically guilty parties, how do we interpret natal eighth-house Uranus (in conjunction with Neptune) and natal third-house Jupiter in Cancer? Uranus rules the tenth of career, and Neptune (governs feet) rules the eleventh of friends and projects. JonBenet was found with her feet taped. She also frequented a dance studio, where a colleague of hers was sexually assaulted at home by a 20-30 year-old blond intruder dressed in black some nine months after her murder. The third house is the brother (the focus of much suspicion), but also the neighbors and the local community in general, including the buffalo herds of party-goers, workers, and even tourists who were in and out of the Ramsey house. None of them can be ruled out a priori. While we agree that JonBenet was manipulated, this differs from Patsy being drunk or the family covering up for Burke. John, Patsy, and Burke's data have no birth-time, which make synastries dubious in a quick-draw analysis. As they proclaim their innocence, there is no reason they couldn't provide complete data to interested astrologers.  
While we are not in a position to evaluate evidence, the ransom note is an obvious key to the puzzle (Moon-Jupiter denotes literary skill). Either Patsy is a super-cold Cap. cookie who penned a masterpiece of deception in a few hectic hours, or some jealous wacko with intimate knowledge of John Ramsey's life wrote it. In their recent book, John has listed several suspects of his own. Pluto-Mars would allow for the involvement of workers or employees, and Jupiter allows for a hatred of rich WASPs. By intuitive guess, the "foreign" connection might be NYC or California. We can expect further developments as Pluto transits John's Sag. Sun.  
Beauty relates to Venus, and Jupiter in conjunction brings great beauty, although the Saturn opposition is a definite complicator. She might not have been so beautiful later in life. Saturn also indicates problems with the older brother, as well as the law problems which have dogged the case.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst