Uranus12Aries35' 4"4n22
    Neptune5Pisces17' 7"10s15
    Pluto13Capricorn1' 8"20s38
    TrueNode15Libra31'55"r6s07
    Chiron13Pisces38' 9"2s08
    Explanations of the symbols
    Chart of the moment
| My Astro | Forum | FAQ
Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 27.12.2014 at 19:20 [UT]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Padre Pio (Read 150 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Padre Pio
« on: 14.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Padre Pio, born 25 May 1887 at 4:10 PM in Pietrelcina

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

Padre Pio was canonized as a saint on June 15, 2002. He is the only priest in history to have received the wounds of Christ known as stigmata. He bled from hands and feet but the wounds always smelled sweet. Nuns, monks and even lay people have experienced the stigmata but never a consecrated priest. His phenomena was witnessed and reported by tens of thousands of people. Strangely the church was very uncomfortable about this miracle even after being putting him under constant supervision to check for self-mutilation. The church had him removed from public contact and confined to a monastery. Though confined to the monastery he had the power of bi-location and was seen in many places tending to the sick.
  • What makes the chart the chart of a first rate healer and mystic?
  • Padre Pio received the stigmata twice. The first time was September 1910. He prayed that they would be removed." They went away but reappeared on 9/20/1918. After that his hands bled every week when he performed the Mass. What is special about these two times in relationship to his natal chart?
  • From June 8, 1931 till early 1933 the Pope ordered Padre Pio ordered to desist from all activities except the celebration of the Mass, which was to be in private. He was, in effect, put in solitary confinement. I do not see any activity in the 12th house or aspects to the ruler of the 12th. What suggests his forced retreat from the world?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Padre Pio
« Reply #1 - on: 14.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

The 1988 revised edition of Lois Rodden´s Astro-Data II cites the same Bordoni with a LMT of 17:06. It is not possible to have a 50-minute difference between Pietrelcina and Rome, so your program is simply wrong. I have worked with 17:06 enough to know it is close to correct. Padre Pio´s facial features and intense reserve all attest to his 8*-9* Scorpio ascendant. You might consider redoing the chart before people start trying to explain a paranormal priest with Libra-rising.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 14.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Stephanie Jean Clement, Ph.D.

I can't think of any reason why you would post birth data that you knew was wrong. Therefore I have looked at the chart as given.
I disagree that this saint and cleric cannot have Libra rising. I also feel that, while the 12th House is where we expect to find seclusion, in this case we can take another route.
In looking at Padre Pio's chart, we have to remember that he was a monk and priest. Thus his isolation from all activities except celebration of the Eucharist can be viewed as a function of his career.
When we look at the 6th House, the work environment, we find Pisces on the cusp, and no planets there. The sign Pisces definitely suggests solitude to me. Neptune and Pisces rule places of retirement, confinement and seclusion. Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson even states they are concerned with "forced solitude."
The rulers of Pisces are Jupiter (traditional) and Neptune (modern). These two planets are in a quincunx relationship to each other, and Neptune is also quincunx the Ascendant. The aspect suggests two things:
1. strange and undiagnosable or mis-diagnosed ailments 2. adjustments to one's personal circumstances or changes in one's personality
With 29 degrees of Cancer on the Midheaven, Padre Pio may have been somewhat compulsive where self-awareness is concerned. While the Church felt it proper to seclude him, this may not have been the best thing in terms of his self-understanding. With all the planets above the horizon, this man needed to be among people, and with the Cancer MC, he needed to help people. The fact that he was seen outside his secluded cell healing people speaks to the depth of that need.
I look forward to seeing comments from other astrologers about this remarkable individual.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 15.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Kelly Surtees

OK, I am just going to look at two of the three questions, that will be enough for now form me!!First rate healer and mystic - The more msytical side is represented by sun conj pluto in the eighth, mars conj neptune and Jupiter conj ASC from the 12th. Jupiter & Neptune -ancient and modern rulers of Pisces, Jupiter the ruler of Sagitarrius - both spiritually aligned signs. Also the healer part is shown by the MC ruler dignifed in the 9th - the house placement here also throughs wieght behind the spiritual and mystical manifestation. The venus/ saturn conj also in the 9th in cancer should also be considered for the healer. Also the emhpasis on the 8th and 12th houses backs up the mystic/ healer. Both being water houses which have a natural affinity for transcending boundaries and a natural association for all things taboo or intangible/ unexplainable Neptune is strongly associated with believing without seeing. This is a very external chart with all planets being placed above the horizon - as things changed in his life events would have happened to mark them. This individual was not concerned with himself much at all. His forced retreat between 1931 and 1933 is nicely seen through the transit of Pluto over his natal saturn - a transformation of the structure within his life - the boundaries that separated his existence from others, that defined it as his were transformed. Almost as though the structure in his life was forcing him into his own private underworld. Occurring in his ninth house, you would strongly expect to see this happen through a religious/ spirirtual influence. Also during this time, transiting Neptune was squaring his natal sun/ pluto conj. Losing oneself in a boundary-less existence - surrenduring oneself over to a higher power. That combined with the forced structures brought into his life nicely manifest into a forced solitary confinement. Also taking on an almost matyr or deified like role (neptune) through a group environment (11th house).

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 15.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Valentino Salvato

Dear Sirs, I have got the Birth Certificate of Padre Pio and the time is 5.00 pm. This time is also advertised everywhere in his natal town !

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 15.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Alice Kashuba

Comments below are based on the 5:00 PM chart suggested by Sr. Salvato. Using this chart puts Jupiter squarely in the middle of the 12th house, the Moon in the 8th, and 5 planets in the 7th, with the nodes closer to the MC/IC axis. 1) Chiron in the 8th trines Jupiter in the 12th, forming a grand trine with the South Node in air signs sextiling the North Node at the MC in a fire sign. It would seem that he has a strong connection with energies deep within himself and is able to bring them forward to carry forth the business of healing others. Neptune conjuncts Mars in Taurus in the 7th forming a tsquare with the nodes. Bil Tierney in "Dynamics of Aspect Analysis" says that apex Neptune in a fixed tsquare must learn to direct the energy toward a larger social cause in order to use it appropriately. 2) No exact time and date were given for the appearance of the 1st stigmata, so I chose Sept 15 1910 and the birth time of 5:00 PM. The Progressed chart shows Uranus direct in the 10th trine Pluto in the 7th. A sudden appearance of a symbol of death by crucifixion in public. The progressed chart for Sep 20 1918 shows Jupiter direct in the 11th trine Chiron exact in the 7th. Jupiter's emphasis on excess might explain the continued appearance of bleeding as he served the Mass. 3) On June 18 1931 transiting Uranus formed a tsquare with transiting Saturn/Pluto opposition. In July Padre Pio experienced his Saturn oppostion. These aspects occur in his natal 3rd/9th house. Church law and authority has silenced him and he is forced to withdraw from public activity. By early 1933 Saturn has moved into Aquarius and trines his Sun/Pluto/Mercury in the 7th, presumably releasing him to continue service to others. On final note - I use the Sabian Symbols. The Sabian symbol for the Descendant at 9 Taurus 28 is "A Red Cross Nurse".

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 15.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bill Lindsay

1. First rate healer and mystic...well, first of all most of his influences are in the 8th, 9th and 12th Houses...he has Jupiter rising, near the Scorpio point, his Neptune is extremely powerful with Mars,etc near it...there are many trines to Uranus in the 12th...etc etc. All of this suggests a very private man with lots of self-awareness, and few boundaries to his consciousness...I can see that he must have felt very close to Master Jesus, with the Neptune/12th House,etc strength, to have acquired his wounds and felt his suffering...the intense Gemini strength makes this man's mind very busy, more so than met the eye, it is in the 8th House....powerfully psychic and aware mind...healing sometimes requires one to first feel the (patient's) pain then let it go, this seems to be his slant. 2. In Sept 1910, Jupiter was about to make a return to his natal position, as the rising planet in his chart, completing an exact T-square with Uranus and Neptune which were opposite in his 4th and 10th Houses, respectively...Pluto was approaching Cancer and trine to his Jupiter...the feeling and stimulation of the time for him must have been overwhelming and transformative...Uranus in his 4th (and approaching Aquarius no less) suggests sudden changes in his home situation, and the square to Jupiter must have made it an overwhelming shock...Neptune in the 10th (approaching Leo) indicates some kind of fantastic and wonderful experience through his career, but the square to Jupiter seems to indicate events that were perhaps beyond his ability to comprehend...and some kind of loss of control over his life. His awareness may have been expanded but not his human capacity to deal with the energy...On September 20th, 1918, the Moon was Full near the Aries point, being opposite the Sun near Libra, they were in his 6th/12th Houses, and Mars was near Sagittarius in his 2nd House, and they were all in aspect to his Neptune near Gemini (very strong positive aspects, and it was a Full Moon)...Pluto was right on his Cancer Moon(with transitting Jupiter near, and approaching his Venus and Saturn), and in Square to his Libra Uranus...in short, his Neptune was getting a lot of positive aspects, not the least of which involved a Full Moon, and his own Moon was getting strong attention as well. The Moon suggests daily/weekly/monthly cycles, very ordered behavior, his own Moon being very powerful in her own sign, near Venus and Saturn, who are not exactly organizational lightweights themselves...I can see that radical and spastic behavior were in evidence as well, with the Moon square to Uranus, he must have felt lots of nervous tension. 3. Retreat...on that day in 1931, there was, in fact, a lot of stimulation to his Neptune...Mercury and Venus were conjunct his Mars and Neptune, and Jupiter and Pluto were conjunct his Saturn near Leo, and sextile his Neptune...plus, Uranus was running square to his Saturn, and Saturn himself was opposite his own natal position, creating a transitting T-square with Jupiter/Pluto and Uranus...his abilities to heal and inspire were certainly confined and placed under great scrutiny by his 'superiors' and put to the test...
Thanks

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 15.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Toni McDonald

Great work. Love his cannonization in light of current transits. Esp. the 22 degrees on the Nodes. In light of transitting Jupiter in Leo I expect to hear more about miracles since his cannonization. So many critical degrees in this chart. I think his mysticism and healing was this loaded eighth house - esp.. the stigmata.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 15.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User raj

27 Libra's right for the ascendent. That's the same as mine. I also have the sun and Pluto one degree apart, Mine are in Leo while his are in Gemini. No-one has ever been able to tell me anything about religion, I can only tell them about religion. Same thing, however, I'm much less than he is.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 16.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User

Neil Sills of Australia has called my attention to the fact that the discrepancy between 16:10 and 17:06 corresponds to Pietrelcina´s 14* east longitude. Starting with the 5PM birth certificate, the nine minute sun-time difference with Rome would give 17:09 LMT for Pietrelcina. This reasoning is confirmed by Astro-Data II, which specifically cites 16:57 Rome time, and 17:06 LMT for Padre Pio. Only a rectification can resolve these small differences, but it should be obvious that 16:10 is not supported by any documentation. 5PM Rome is 16:10 GMT, and 16:10 Rome(-0:49:56) has been erroneously used to produce Libra-rising. After correcting this double-counting, perhaps we can move on to stigmata, bilocation, and precognition.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 16.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User John Paul

I see no requirement that mystics have to have a Water sign Rising. Aleister Crowley had Leo Rising. However, I have noticed that Water houses are typically emphasized.  
Working with the chart presented... 1. What do you mean "no 12th house activity"? Jupiter, though conjunct the Ascendant, is there, and is accidentally dignified from that placement, and Uranus also resides there. I'd say he was an unusual figure in the church, wouldn't you?  
The 12th ruler is Mercury. In a stellium starting with Mars in Taurus and ending with Sun at 4 Gemini. Mercury, Pluto and the Sun are all also in the 8th house.
His Midheaven ruler is also the Sun, in (you guessed it) the 8th house. His ASC ruler is Venus, in the religious 9th house. THe Moon, traditionally having a bit to do with the mystical, is also in house 9, dignified in Cancer.  
Though it's impossible to guess this would be the chart of a stigmatic (or any chart...it's simply too rare a thing) or a miracle worker, there's quite a bit of inclination towards mysticism and religion.  

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 17.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Georgia Stathis

There is a Mars Neptune conjunction (Mars rules wounds and Neptune can rule the blood) and they square his North and South Node. My experience shows that any planets squaring the Lunar Nodes at birth have an effect on what the person is doing in the world , or, how they are seen in the world. I also noted that his birth time gives us 29 degrees on the First and Seventh Houses, which suggests, that, if in fact, it is accurate, within one year after birth this axis moved to a fixed axis, Scorpio and Taurus, respectively. Mars is the old ruler of Scorpio, butif you review his chart he does also have his Sun in Gemini (hands) conjunct Pluto and Mercury (hands) in the eight house as well as Chiron (Healers and Hands) at 23 Gemini 02. His progressions or solar arcs would suggest that as he matured, Natal Mars, Natal Neptune, Natal Mercury, Natal Pluto, Natal Sun were targeted for that Chiron ALL IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE of transformational possiblities.
The 6th house of 'health' and "healing' issues is Aries, ruled by Mars (wounds). Venus (ruler of the 12th) is the dispositor of that Mars Neptune conjunction in Venus. This brings us right back to the Mars Neptune square to the nodes.
Upon further examination, if you view his Solar Arc directed chart for September 20, 1918, interestingly enough Solar Arc ascendant is NOW 29 Scorpio, ruled by Mars, in the classic system. Solar arc Mars is 26 Gemini 43 (another 26 degree Mars) and Solar Neptune is 27 Gemini 43 (another 27 degree Neptune). They are, however, past the natal Chiron at 23 Gemini 02, which leads me to believe that either his day data may be somewhat off, or, that he may have known about it for a while, but kept it secret (could with the progressed scorpio ascendant).

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 17.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Josie Tiesi Parent

I am from a small town in Louisiana. In 1974 I found a pamphlet with a prayer on it to Padre Pio. In the meantime my father was put into a hospital for leg amputation from diabetic complications. I got the pamphlet and prayed to this unknown Padre Pio to save my father on 3 different episodes of nearly dying. Later I found out that he was just a priest. I wrote to the Vatican and a society formed for his beatification about my miracles. And June, 2002, I unexpectedly turned the t.v. on and I witnessed the ceremony of the cannonization of Padre Pio to Sainthood...I am happy in my heart about this. I have been an amateur Astrologer for 33 years. I've done his horoscope and found him a rare human who lived amongst us. He and my father looked like clones or twin brothers. Our ancesters were born in Scicily, Italy. My fathers name was Mario Tiesi. My name is Josie Parent, I live in Tickfaw, La. He was probably forced into solitary, hidden from the world by an opposite force. julianna77@hotmail.com Thanks

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 18.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

Eighth-house Chiron trine Jupiter gives healing ability, and the broad Mars-Neptune and Mercury-Pluto-Sun conjunction gives great spiritual and paranormal power. Furthermore, Padre Pio was no run-of-the-mill psychic. His unique talents and charisms also relate to Uranus square Moon-Venus, trine Pluto-Sun and semi-sextile Ascendant. All inconjuncts are important, but semi-sextiles are like small "harmonious" conjunctions and differ from "discordant" quincunxes.  
 Stigmata are the wounds Jesus bore in his hands, feet, and side. Their divine purpose is to help cure others, which fits in perfectly with the Chiron archetype of the "wounded healer". On Padre Pio´s chart, Chiron is the Mars-Saturn midpoint. On 20Sep1918, trSaturn at 23*Leo sextiled natal Chiron at 23*Gemini, and trNeptune at 8*34´Leo sextiled natal Uranus at 8*33´Libra. TrChiron was at 1*Aries- the same position it occupied when he died in 1968 after the stigmata cleared up. The "invisible stigmata" had appeared on 20Sep1915 when trMars110*= Saturn and trJupiter353* squared Chiron. Although Padre Pio did feel pain in his hands, the stigmata did not appear in September, 1910. Me-Ve at 9*-10*Virgo on 20Sep1918 is very important synastrically. On the evening of 5Aug1918, a bleeding Christ-like apparition startled Padre Pio at the "Transverberation"(Mercury at 10*Virgo). In our AstroDatabank comments on Cardinal O´Connor, we present a rectified 10*Virgo Ascendant for Jesus of Nazareth. Skeptics and those engaged in the Bin Laden debate might look at Osama´s Antichrist ruling Mercury-Venus at 10*Pisces for 10Mar1957.
 On 8Jun1931, chart ruler trPluto= natal Saturn at 19*32´Cancer. Saturn is the planet of restriction and limits, and this aspect alone explains his forced reclusion. The twelfth is not necessarily a bad house. Its function(along with Pisces and Neptune) is to reconnect us with eternal, spiritual values. For materialistic people, this can involve many setbacks including physical confinement. For others, the twelfth is a house of renunciation, abnegation, and spiritual growth, and in Padre Pio´s case even more so due to the presence of Jupiter.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 23.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User macthebull

1. Padre Pio's chart has similarities with the charts of mystic seer Edgar Cayce, and mystical physicist/thinker Albert Einstein:
(a) All three were born when "Wounded Healer" Chiron was parallel Neptune; Pio's chart shows a perpetual progression of Chiron to natal Neptune; Pio and Cayce were born when Chiron was trine Jupiter; Einstein when Chiron was trine and parallel Uranus.
(b) All three were born when Neptune was in Taurus (In China Taurus is called "the serpent, the wise and beautiful one," sign of sages and mystics.) The Padre had Mars conjunct Neptune there. Cayce had Moon conjunct Neptune; Einstein was born during the conjunction of Chiron and Neptune in Taurus.
(c) All three had Venus conjunct Saturn- Pio in Cancer, Cayce in Pisces, Einstein in Aries.
(d) People who think (or live) "out of the box" often have an aspect like Moon square Uranus, as did both the Padre and Cayce.  
(e) Pio and Cayce had bi-quintiles to their Suns. Pio's Sun and Pluto are bi-quintile Jupiter; Cayce's Sun is bi-quinile Uranus and sextile Pluto; Chiron sits on the midpoint of Cayce's Sun-Pluto sextile. Einstein had a bi-quintile of the Moon to Jupiter with Chiron-Neptune on the midpoint to form quintiles to both ends.
2. On 20 Sept 1910 the Sun and Mars were trine Padre Pio's natal Neptune, Pluto closely semi-sextile natal Neptune, Chiron square natal Neptune. No surprise that his Neptune was the reciever of the aspects on a day of such a dramatic religious phenomenon.
3. On 8 July 1931 there were a couple transit & progression configurations that could suggest confinement:  
(a) Progressed Pluto was over his natal Sun, and this was being squared by progressed Venus and transiting Neptune at 4 and 5 Virgo;
(b) The Sun, Jupiter and Pluto were parallel his natal Saturn.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 12.08.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anthony Louis

1. What makes the chart the chart of a first-rate healer and mystic?  
Scorpio rising indicates an interest in hidden mysteries and the occult. Ascendant-ruler Mars is angular and closely conjunct Neptune, a planet of mysticism. Ascendant-co-ruler Pluto is closely conjunct his Sun. Mercury, his thinking, is also closely conjunct Pluto. Ascendant-ruler Mars lies in Taurus where it is disposed by Venus, which rules his Regiomontanus 12th House of spirituality and which occupies his Regiomontanus 9th House of religion and philosophy. The Moon rules his 9th House, conjoins the 9th cusp, and trines the Ascendant. This is a man with a strong interest in mysticism, religion, and philosophy. Jupiter in Libra in the 12th House reinforces these factors and is often found here in the charts of healers, priests, and physicians.
2. Padre Pio received the stigmata twice. The first time was September 1910 ... went away but reappeared on 9/20/1918... What is special about these two times in relationship to his natal chart?  
 Though there are many ways to analyze these dates astrologically, I have chosen to look only at his Solar Returns for his birthplace for these periods. His Solar Return (non-precessed, tropical) on May 26, 1910, preceding the first stigmata, has Cancer rising with the natal Moon on the return ASC. Since the Moon rules his natal 9th, we could expect a significant religious experience that year. In addition, the Solar Return Moon falls opposite return Pluto, with both planets angular, suggesting a powerful emotional experience with hidden dimensions of reality. The Solar Return on May 26 1918, preceding the second stigmata, is equally impressive. This time the Sun lies on the return's Gemini Ascendant opposite the return Moon at 6 Sagittarius. Again the Moon, ruler of the natal 9th house, is strongly angular and implies and important religious experience. The return sun is sextile Neptune, and the return Moon is trine Neptune at 4 Leo 45, suggesting that a mystical experience will resolve the tension inherent in this potent angular return sun-moon opposition.
3. From June 8, 1931 until early 1933 the Pope ordered Padre Pio to desist from all activities except the celebration of the Mass, which was to be in private. He was, in effect, put in solitary confinement... What suggests his forced retreat from the world?  
 Continuing with the use of Solar Returns in Padre Pio's chart, the return of May 26, 1931 has 25 Cancer 39 rising, with Cancer ruling his natal 9th of religious experience. This time there is a return Pluto-Saturn opposition across the horizon. Return Pluto lies at 19 Cancer 15 in his 12th House, and Return Saturn is at 22 Sagittarius 52 Rx in his 6th House. Return Jupiter at 19 Cancer 07 closely conjoins return Pluto. What is even more striking is that his Natal Saturn at 19 Cancer 32 falls exactly on this return Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in the return 12th opposite the return Saturn. All of us are now living through the current Pluto/Saturn opposition and know first-hand how disruptive this opposition is to our lives, especially if we have it close to an angle or personal planet in our charts. Finally, return Uranus lies at 8 Libra 32, exactly conjunct the return I.C. of his birthplace at 8 Libra 40. Uranus brings sudden disruptive events into our lives. On the return 4th cusp, Uranus can mean a sudden ending. Natal Venus, which rules the return 4th occupies the return 12th, indicating seclusion.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 15.08.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Carole Devine

Concerning Padre Pio's confinement on June 8 1931, I quickly checked out eclipses before the event since they show us the area of concern in the year ahead. The solar eclipse of Oct. 21, 1930 was 27:46 Libra, well in the 12th house and conjunct the 12th house Jupiter. It was also quincunx Neptune, the natural ruler of the 12th and natally in the 7th. A quincunx often shows "separation" and in this case, since the 7th is the public, it can be "separation from the public". Although, traditionally, we don't count minor aspects from eclipses, I do watch them and have found they are active. The lunar eclipse of April 2, 1931 is at 12:09 Libra which squares the natal Venus, ruler of the 12th, and is on the cusp of the 6th/12th. On the day of the event the transiting nodes were 12:09 Libra/Aries. April 17, 1931, there was yet another solar eclipse at 27:02 Aries, again triggering Jupiter in the 12th, but in the 6th (health, daily routine, work). And last, on June 8, 1931, the day of the event, transiting Pluto was conjunct Saturn to the minute, which is severe personal (Pluto rules the first) discipline (Saturn)for religious/ecclesiastical reasons (ninth house). Solar arc Mercury was minutes from conjoining Venus, ruler of the 12th, as well, which, since it rules the 8th, shows others' will being imposed publicly (venus rules 7th), and since venus rules the 12th, this can be restriction. Restriction is further shown by solar arc Saturn within 9 minutes applying to square natal Mercury. There are a few other things, but these are the first things that seemed to apply.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 26.03.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Ifiok.

I am very touched by padre pio's life and have read his biography. I am interested in the full address of the monerstry he was in and where is body is currently laying.
I will be glad to learn from you.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 11.07.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User joshua

i need an historical book about francesco

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst