Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 23.09.2014 at 01:18 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Carolyn Bessette Kennedy (Read 243 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Carolyn Bessette Kennedy
« on: 30.07.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, born 7 January 1966 at 08:45 AM in White Plains NY

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Carolyn Bessette Kennedy
« Reply #1 - on: 30.07.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User jayne ollin

I came upon this chart (and site) while researching American Presidents and Presidential Candidates for the coming Election. And, as an offshoot, decided I also needed the birth date on RFK.  
Looking quickly at C.K's chart I first noticed that her nodes are 'somewhat' opposite that of her father-in-law JFK. Perhaps her husband was gravitating to the opposite polarity of his father - that of a life-time partner whose soul work was to learn to work in 'micro' relationship to others through interaction (gemini north node) as opposed to 'globetrotting' (sag. south node). Yes, JFK's south node/north node was in cancer/capricon - but the south node was in the 9th house conjunct pluto.  
This is just one of the many aspects Caroline's chart has in synestry to her father-in-law's chart. I wish I had more time to get into it.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Carolyn Bessette Kennedy
« Reply #2 - on: 20.11.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anais

Good Job

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Copyright © 2014 Astrodienst AG  - report a problem