Uranus12Aries34'13"4n21
    Neptune5Pisces11' 0"10s18
    Pluto12Capricorn51'22"20s39
    TrueNode16Libra4'24"r6s19
    Chiron13Pisces29'54"2s10
    Explanations of the symbols
    Chart of the moment
| My Astro | Forum | FAQ
Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 23.12.2014 at 02:13 [UT]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Bill Gates (Read 1525 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Bill Gates
« on: 19.12.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

Discussion about
Bill Gates, born 28 October 1955 at 10:00 PM in Seattle WA

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Bill Gates
« Reply #1 - on: 19.12.2001 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Gary Price

Dear Readers: Bill Gates has Uranus rising. Interesting here > because Uranus is associated with technology. > Jupiter, wealth ruler is on Regulus in his house > of money with Pluto showing the signature > 'Revolutionary upheaval' because all of these > planets are in Leo. Saturn, traditional ruler > of Aquarius disposes of Fortuna showing his hard work > for his 'Fortune' although Fortuna itself cannot be > financial significator since it is afflicted, however > Uranus having affinity with Aquarius is rising. > Nice chart Gary Price

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 06.02.2002 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User MC

What is Melinda's birthday? Are they a good match? MC MCM1101@aol.com

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 10.02.2002 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Nick Edwards

After reading the two comments I must say that I have (also) a problem with the 10PM chart. Uranus in his first house indicates a severe event very early in his life, (2-3 years of age) having to do with health. Would anybody know? Only Moon in his career-house also adds to suspicions, on the other hand Jupiter in 2 and Fortuna in eight is an indication of wealth in a later stadium of life. I am not convinced of the birth-hour either, but on the other hand I know nothing of Vedic astrology.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 21.05.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User KKay

All those planets in the 10th house say something don't they?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 16.06.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User

Absolutely. No question of a guaranteed rise in life of fame, fortune and great success.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 06.07.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User SREENIVASA RAO DESABHATLA

For Cancer Ascendant,Jupiter being Lord of 9th in the 2nd gives wealth,name and fame as per vedic astrology.Moon the lord of Lagna near the MC makes the native famous and wealhy buisinessman,who will rise to great hights on his own merits.The karaka or Significator for Buisiness is Mercury as per Vedic Astrology who is in exaltation and is in conjunction with Yogakaraka Mars takes the Native to diggy heights in his business.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 13.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User kevin walsh

i wish you didnt use equal house....... its so... well.... inaccurate.... house placement of planets is of prime importance...the subtlety's of a planet being in a house.... even if it is JUST inside a house are lost in the equal house method....i know there is a phrase.... "all things being equal"... they aren't...this format actually NEGATES interceptions.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 12.02.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User K. Chandra Hari

BILL GATES
28 October 1955, 09:52:54 at 47:37 & 122:20
For the given rectified time the sidereal planetary positions are:  
Ascendant, 91039': Sun, 191004': Moon, 344013': Mars, 166009': Mercury, 172038': Jupiter, 123049' Venus, 206016': Saturn, 207037': Rāhu, 234010' There's of course some confusion about the birth time of Bill Gates. Rectification was attempted on the basis of the profile of his life and career based on the harmonic charts 10 & 7. Venus owns 10th Harmonic with Mercury & Saturn aspecting the 10th and Nodes are placed in the harmonic ascendant along with Moon.  
Mercury's major period operating from 1959 - 1976 explains his profile of a math-whiz-kid and the rise in life after 1976 is explained by the 10th Harmonic in which the lords of major periods Ketu (Descending Node), and Venus are prominently placed.  
Profile of Planetary Influence
Major Period at birth: Saturn [Śani] 03 years - 07 months - 27 days: Up to 26th April 1959 · Mercury ® From 27 April 1959 to 27April 1976 § Sikhi ® 27 April 1976 to 27 April 1983 · Venus ® 27 April 1983 to 27 April 2003 · Sun ® 28 April 2003 ® The major period of Sun begins.  
v Implications of the Major Period of Sun - 28 April 2003 onwards  
1. Natal position of Sun in Libra is not good for finances as Sun is debilitated 2nd Lord. Also eyesight and right side of the body will be affected due to the weakness and affliction of Sun. Health crisis related to the bones and teeth are likely.
2. A major dental/eye complaint/injury during 28 April 2003 to September 2003 shall provide verification to the rectified time presented.  
3. Sun's prominent position in the 10th in the 10th harmonic chart is indicative of public or political life.  
4. During 28 April 2003 to September 2003 - there can be announcements by Bill Gates that favors the public. Microsoft is likely to have some major policy changes in the year 2003 that will endear its leader to the public.  
5. Sun's position point to the fact that he will occupy a high political office in future. He will become the President of America..  

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 26.12.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

Looking at it from a vedic astrology perspective, a birth time of between 9:24 PM to 9:40 PM seems to fit for Bill Gates. This will give Gemini ascendant with vargottam navamsa. Mars and Mercury conjunct in the 4th house opposite Moon causes a very powerful Dhana Yoga because Mercury rules the 1st and the 4th house and is exulted as well as conjunct the ruler of 11th, Mars, and is fully aspected by Moon, the ruler of 2nd house. In vedic astrology this is a classic combination for immense wealth. A very tight Mars opposite Moon also adds to the already strong Dhana Yoga. Also, Jupiter is in the 11th house from Venus, which again is another powerful combination for wealth. With Gemini ascendant, Bill Gates chart has three very powerful Dhana Yogas that have made him the weathiest man in the world. Other powerful combinations are Neecha Vanga Raja Yoga in the 5th house where exulted Saturn cancels the debilitation of Sun. There is also a very powerful Adhi Yoga with Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus in the 6th, 7th, and 8th from the Moon. However, Jupiter being in the 6th from Moon will cause some finacial setbacks. Success to Bill Gates came during the Venus Dasa which is in it's own sign in the 5th house and conjunct Saturn, the 9th lord. Sun's dasa and Moon's dasa will show some problems and may diminish the wealth, because Sun is debilitated even though has neecha vanga, and Moon is debilitated in Navamsa.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 19.01.2005 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Tyler Jacobs

With Uranus in his first house his temperamental genius will project from the immediate personality, channelled through the cardinal water sign of Cancer initiating the efforts to which are then established by his natal sun resting in the fixed water sign of Scorpio in the 4th house. Further assisted by the creative design available from higher learning and philosophy with the north node placed under Sagittarius in the 5th house.
Almost a perfect conjunction with Jupiter emphasising Plutonium energy in Leo at the 2nd house could indicate the inevitability of financial reward for his efforts as a leader. His 3rd house in Virgo could relate to a need to engage many people in a working environment involving communications.
The Mars Mercury conjunction in Libra might emphasise his desire to rule over partnership agreements involving communications and puts him in the driving seat in negotiations. The moon in Aries supplies him with a sense of emotional comfort in positions of leadership, except the opposition with mars is likely to keep him alert and give little respite from the authoritative disposition.
With most of the solar system in the north of his chart I would suggest he values his privacy over the attention he receives.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 04.02.2005 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User wayne penner

I don't think he cares about wealth at all ... there is a massive Sun square Uranus that combined with a Mercury that wont stop in the 3rd shows to me this guy is all about intellect. This guy is a work maniac and will die in his office, probably working on something we will figure out 10 years from them ...
Amazing chart, amazing guy.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 29.06.2005 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User tekton

very interesting chart. ascUR120MOMC, SO90UR VE0SA etc. everything by the book. If I didnt know this is Gates, I would probably miss big money. Jupiter on Regulus gives enormous gifts, but I would say that it is all fame (MOMC120... etc) because of Venus in conjucton with Saturn! The catch here is fixed star conjucted with VESA. Actually all planets that give will and energy are debilitated (SO in fourth in dark scorpio, UR in Leoo, Mars in forth in Libra...) meaning he is run by fixed stars. All other is just the technique. There is still one think that bothers me : what do you think of 4-MA-180-MO-AR ? House , wife, domestic life ?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 19.07.2005 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

The building of resources and amassing and creating great wealth and security is relatively inevitable in this chart. Venus conjunct Saturn (presumably in the flamboyant 5th) ruling 4th and 7th, both disposited by the Sun-Pluto Mutual Reception.
For Nick Edwards who mentions Uranus in the 1st signifies early illness/severity of experience, I must disagree. This shows innovation and the desire to be recognised as a solo, independent unique soul. For sure the Arcs would indicate the awareness of this crystalising at around 5-6 years of age, however there is nothing which categorically indicates this increase in awareness was negative.
It wasn't for me!  
However the Chiron opposition the ASC does imply emotional vulnerability.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 21.08.2005 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Suresh

I,using a vedic atrology program find that the sayana(tropical ascendant given in this chart occurred at 1AM on the 29-October-1955.Please verify.10pm on the 28-10-1955 gives approximately 18 degrees of gemini via tropical astrology.Thank you.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 24.01.2006 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Loramars

I read a few doubts here that this is Gates's accurate natal. To me, it looks like the obvious birth chart of a man who amassed wealth in his own homeland through communications (Co-ruler of his 2nd house, Mercury, and ruler of his 10th of career, Mars, both posited in the 3rd house) and will maintain that standing for the rest of his life (house ruler of both Mercury and Mars ruled by Saturn in Scorpio) Note that the ruler of the 8th house of other people's money is posited in his 2nd of personal income ~ People are willing to pay for his product or service. Jupiter is also posited in his 2nd of personal income, just like Donald Trump's birth chart, expanding Gates's wealth. Now look at his 4th house of home and homeland. It's very interesting that the ruler of the 4th house is posited in Jupiter's house while Venus, the natural ruler of the 2nd house of personal income resides in the 4th. There are so many links in this chart between the 2nd, 4th, 8th and 9th that it becomes inevitable that the owner of this chart is set for life financially. You know it's because of his career by noting the links between the 2nd, 6th, and 10th houses. His residence reflects his abundance, and he's very intuitive about where the profits will come from (Neptune in the 4th with Venus). Opportunity to stay on top of his game falls into his lap, and it pays handsomely! How do I know that? The 9th house of abundance and the unpredictable planet Uranus are intrinsically linked because of his ascendant being in Cancer. The ruler of his ascendant is the moon, which occupies his 9th house whose natural ruler resides in his 2nd. This combination creates crazy abundance in his life! This is a wealthy man who is well known for his success in his business of computers (Uranus). The combination of Uranus and moon brings technical gadgets into the home. That's what he brings to consumers. Yep, this natal speaks the truth about Gates.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 05.10.2006 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Lil

Jupiter and Pluto are conjunct Regulus in Leo, in the second house of money. Jupiter in second gives wealth, and Jupiter conjunct Pluto gives huge, mega-wealth, as Pluto is also a signifcator of wealth. When Pluto was in Taurus in the l800's, you had the very rich robber barons who had not yet been curbed by the federal income tax.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 11.11.2006 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Lynn Licata-Neese

FYI Bill Gates was actuly born in Bremerton, Washington at Harrison Hospital. I traveled that county as a nurse for twenty years and met several of his close relatives who told me a great deal about him. Actually his mother worked for the Kitsap County School District as a Teacher and his father was an Attorney in private practice. I knew his aunt well as she lived up the street from me.
One of the major things I was told was that he had a wonderful way with people and that was actually they key to his big success. He is good at judging character and motivating people and they do good work for him and he rewards them. His Murcury and Mars are conjunct in the sign of Libra (third house of interaction/communication with Venus conjunct Saturn. He is always the statesman. Interesting archetype for the public role he makes. This is certainly Saturn on the right track! The Sun is just past a square with Uranus and I would say is in in a "individuated" state of consciousness. This emphasis links to the 7th house as most of the influence would be in the house of relationship considering Aquarius takes up 27 degrees of that house.
Most everything I've heard about him has been highly complimentary.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 10.05.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Paulo Meneghelli Jr

Notice Neptune in the last degrees of Libra, the point of collecting results of the middle life (I suppose 1983, when he was almost 28 years old). It was when the DOS operating system was being born. Neptune there was signalizing that his life would change to a totally new direction.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 08.10.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User nailesh patel

Moon is in the house that reflects general good luck and fortune. I was stunned to see the very powerful position of two planets in his chart which clearly show a metoeric rise in luck compounded by the moon's position.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst