Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 12.07.2014 at 20:32 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Christopher Reeve (Read 305 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Christopher Reeve
« on: 30.09.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Christopher Reeve, born 25 September 1952 at 03:12 AM in Manhattan NY

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

Before Reeve's accident it was considered a medical fact that nerves do not regenerate and spinal cord paralysis was forever. He dismayed and then inspired the disable community with his claim that he will walk out of his wheel chair before he dies. Indeed, Reeve is the first documented quadriplegic to make significant improvements many years after an accident. He works out constantly and leads the American Paralysis Foundation in the development of research breakthroughs and new therapies. He is a powerful fundraiser and earns as much as ex-presidents on the motivational speaker circuit.  
Seven years after his paralysis, Reeve has just written an inspirational book to teach able-bodied people and society as a whole how to overcome inner paralysis. Though he tires of the comparison, it is hard not to keep seeing him in light of his most famous role -- Superman. (There's an astrological reason for this as well. His personal chart has the same ascending degree as the DC comic book hero whose chart we also posted on the web site.).
  • One would expect Superman should have a prominent Jupiter and Mars. Sure enough, Jupiter and Mars are both at the tips of two separate yods. But there's lots more power in this chart with seven major points between 18-22 degrees. There are so many ways in which his chart screams "the man of iron" - Superman. Let's have fun and catalog them.
  • What gives him the vision and stamina to know that he will walk one day? He says he never has had a dream of himself in a wheel chair. He is absolutely convinced that he will walk one day.
  • What significant factors were going on in his chart when he broke his vertebrae on May 27, 1995?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Christopher Reeve
« Reply #1 - on: 01.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Lisa La Belle

What strikes me most about Christopher, was his bold, confident, comment, "I will walk before my death.". I find this perhaps the MOST important thing in his chart at this time, rather than looking to the past, I'm more interested in the future of his chart. I believe the "key" to this is Capricorn on the cusp of his 6th House of work and health. Capricorn there usually indicates a health-conscious individual, and Reeve definitely believes in such. This is the key to his recovery in the future. Natally, Saturn is located at 16 degs. Libra, in Square aspect to his Natal 6th Cusp. This indicates a long, lengthy battle. But, Saturn in Libra DOES bring its rewards!!!  
So, will Christopher walk again? I'd most certainly bet Superman's cape on it! Reeve's Saturn in Libra Conjuncts Neptune and Sextiles Pluto in Leo. So, oh yeah! Go Christopher!!! This world indeed needs a "miracle", and you're it, dude!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 01.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Drew Greenland

The two positions that stand out in his natal chart are the Square from Uranus to Saturn, the ruler of his 6th house, indicating sudden issues or accidents relating to his health. And Jupiter conjoining his midheaven giving him access to great enthusiasm and confidence in whatever he sets his mind to achieving; in this case the ability to walk again.
His Sun/Mercury conjunction in Libra make him an ideal spokesman for the cause he is working towards. It will be truly amazing if the man who "played" Superman, and whose accident showed how truly human he is, perseveres and walks one day inspiring humans to new heights!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 01.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Marc Goldberg

When everyone started to speak about Christopher Reeve's recent advances I immediately thought of Chiron. The kind of accident he experienced is indicative of a Chiron transit (a sense of unfairness, why me?) and often times indicates a strong natal aspect between the sun and Chiron. Sure enough he has a sun Chiron square and since 95 his life and identity have been completely defined by his 'wound'. In terms of transits, as an evolutionary astrologer I would want to check out the transiting and natal nodes along with transiting Chiron. The transits are absolutely amazing. The transiting south node was in tight trine to natal Chiron. . transiting Chiron is retrograde in Virgo/2nd nearly stationary in exact quincunx to the north node in Aquarius. We would expect Aquarius/Uranus involvement not only in sudden accidents but also in paralysis. nataly he also has Uranus quincunx (exactly) mars another sign of potentials accidents and linkage to the nervous system and the muscles (mars). The yod with mars at the apex in quincunx to Uranus and Jupiter was powerfully triggered the day of the accident. Transiting sun was exactly conjunct Jupiter (thus inconjunct natal mars) and exactly trine transiting Chiron. transiting Chiron then was exactly trining Jupiter and tightly squaring mars. mars is in sag. and Jupiter both represent athletes and even the image of the centaur is appropriate here. The transiting Chiron in the second/Virgo could perfectly describe what it must have been like for reeve's after the accident. The feeling of total limitation not even be able to take care of himself (2nd house)The doubt and test to his faith, how lacking and imperfect the universe must have seemed (Virgo). At the time of all the news about Reeves amazingly having sensation in his hands and feet transiting Chiron had recently stationed, his Chiron returned had already begun and transiting Chiron was in tight square to both his sun and mercury. there are many natal indicators of his perseverance, strong will and optimism even in the direst of circumstance. Pluto conjunct the south node in Leo/first trining a fifth house mar/sag, ruled by a sun in the 2nd house (2nd having to do with survival instinct). Jupiter squares the nodes in Taurus/10th , that's stubborn optimistic perseverance. And the Chiron in Capricorn/5th is squaring the Sun. We would expect a strong Leo/5th/solar energy with this kind of will. Chiron in Capricorn even would be indicative of a wound to the vertebrae and in its more enlightened expression it would also indicates a taking total charge of one's situation no matter the circumstance. Christopher Reeve's, because of his wound, in a very Chiron in Capricorn way is breaking down the conditioned beliefs we have about what is possible in the time space reality (Capricorn) and in this way affecting what many perceive as our societal 'norms' in a profound way.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 01.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bill Autrey

I really do not know what the fuss is about. Do we believe in the mind body connection or not. I have conquered manic depressive illness and Diabetes with sun in the sixth house and a lot of faith in my regenerating possibilities. Two Yods and that famous Neptune-Saturn conjunction in the early fifties demands imagination to prove something practical. Many not so famous people have proved that they can overcome all kinds of diseases and infermities. Reeves Sagitarrian love of Horses created this problem and his positive attitude proves the Chiron self healing and teaching energy. This could be a boon for astrology is many ways. We will hope for the best.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 01.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Franny

Reeve's chart has a final depositor, Venus in Libra, which knits the whole chart together. There is a strong Venus energy, which draws on the power of the most elevated planet, Jupiter in Taurus. Any association of Venus and Jupiter is good. This one is build into the backbone of the chart, with Venus ruling so many planets and Jupiter placed in her sign of Taurus in a powerful position. To add to Jupiter's power it is the apex of a T-square involving the North Node (on the descendent) and Pluto/South Node (on the Ascendent). Pluto near the Ascendant would indicate a life carrying the theme of transformation, while Jupiter at the Mid-Heaven shows his fate will raise the prospects of others in society. His mate will help him, shown by North Node in 7th, also public encouragement. I saw him and his wife on the Donahuge program and he has all the charm of a pronounced Venus stellium. He is kind, considerate, brave and true.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 02.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Toni

Christopher's Pluto conjoing his ascendent immediately signals me that this is a man who can heal, transform, resurrect even from this incredible injury. I have seen Pluto/Scorpio/8th house people heal in ways other people cannot imagine.
The trining transit Pluto in Sag will add power to this transformation!
His strong faith as indicated by his elevated Jupiter in a fixed sign will sustain him.
If anyone can heal this type of injury I will bet on that Plutonian nature. I have witnessed Pluto energy heal miraculously. I saw a person with 5-8th house planets heal 2 and 3rd. degree burns so rapidly it amazed and shocked the doctor. In two days the healing was amazing. I have seen an 8th house Sun and Scorpio rising sleep through an illness and recover in 8 hours that had others ill for several days. It is always important to see Pluto as a healer. If anyone can accomplish walking again after this type of injury I will bet on a Plutonian.
We could also help by praying for him. Just recently I saw the power of prayer on someone undergoing heart surgery. This fellow has the Sun at zero Sag (or 30 degrees of Scorpio) and he amazed everyone in making his healing progress atonishingly.
Never underestimate the power of Pluto to be the Phoenix rising from the ashes.
Blessings to all.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 02.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Jeramy

If a man in a wheelchair says he is going to walk again, who are we to stop him ? Who knows, he might even pull it off ? Christopher Reeves is indeed like the Superman character he once played - a brave, tough, dertermined individual who is standing tall against unbelievable odds. In his natal chart, Jupiter (although prominent and angular in 10th house) is squaring the nodes, meaning a fated event, in connection with recreational pursuits, children or hobbies (since Jupiter rules his 5th house ?). Jupiter is also traditionally associated with horses and horse-riding. Since Reeves has a yod aspect (Jupiter sextile Uranus quincunx Mars) and also points to the 5th house, that could also be a sign of a some unforeseen accident, in connection with sports or hobbies. Question: Will Chris Reeves ever walk again ? In astrology, "walking" is ruled by Mercury and the third house. I suspect that with his natal stellium of Saturn, Neptune and Venus in his 3rd House, square natal Uranus, in the 3rd house, Reeves' walking abilities became permanently impaired (Saturn) through the unforeseen horse-riding accident (Uranus). Saturn is well-aspect in his chart, however, which means that Mr. Reeves has been somewhat successful in getting his life "back" since the tragic accident but, of course, it's not the same life he once had. It should be noted that Saturn is exalted in Libra and closely trines the north and south nodes (20 degrees aquarius). This aspect does not guarantee that Chris Reeves will walk again. But it does show that through the power of faith and his own personal example, he could provide important research data to scientists working on a cure for serious spinal cord injuries. His natal Pluto is also trining natal Mars and Pluto is currently transiting his Mars in Sagitarius, which shows that his powers of muscle rehabilitation are at a peak. He also benefits through daily stretching and exercise and things like martial arts or competitive sports. The aspects of natal Saturn (along with the 4th house) in a birth chart show the conditions of a person's life towards the final or retirement years. This man is not going to "retire" meekly into the sunset. With Pluto (ruler of 4th) and Mars well aspected, he will lead a busy, active life until the day he leaves this (material) plane. He could enter politics or become a spokesman for a cause of some kind - possibly stem cell research ? Since he has all those planets in Libra, he's a popular, well-connected guy and people are going to listen to him ! Sometimes, I like to read a birth chart like it's an astro-locality chart ? Acording to the late Jim Lewis, when Jupiter and Pluto are prominent in the locality chart, (i.e. located on angles) it's a place where "miracles" can happen. Reeves was born with Pluto conjunct the ascendant and Jupiter elevated and conjunct the 10th house midheaven. Where Jupiter is angular, the Jim Lewis followers claim that is where you become successful and grow, but where Pluto is angular, you could experience the pain of alienation and starting over again, due to some tramatic, life-changing event. Lewis reasoned that when you put the two planets together (Jupiter/Pluto) you could experience some type of public alienation or personal "hell" (Pluto?), followed by the "miracle" (or rainbow?) since also Jupiter likes to protect and reward ?
Therefore, the effect of Jupiter/Pluto, according to Lewis, is like winning the lottery or experiencing a "miracle" ? Let's hope (and pray) that Chris Reeves wins his own "personal lottery" and gets to walk, one day ?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 03.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User silvia pannone

First of all, as the time rating is not certain, and 3:30 AM is also a possibility, I looked up at both possibilities and find that a time of 03:28 to be more appropriate. In my opinion, the life development of C.Reeves would indicate a strong presence in the 12th house and in this way Pluto is right conj. the ASC but still working in the 12th. Also the nodal axis would in this way be active from the 12th to the 6th. If we consider this time, we see that on 27/5/1995, the day of the accident, several major transits and progressions were active. Tr. Chiron was active the whole year making a semi-sextile (aspect for illnesses) to Pluto, the ASC and an inconj. to the nodes. Transiting Uranus would be exactly opposing his Saturn/MC midpoint on that very day and the progressed Sun would be exactly conj. his IC a week later.
The placement of the nodes I find also most revealing: Out of his chronic condition (12th) his life path seems to consist in giving a huge practical contribution in the medical field, opening new perspectives about what is possible to heal (N.Node in Aquarius in the 6th). That he would have to face a huge wounding on a physical level is not that surprising if we look at his Sun/Mercury making a closing square to Chiron forming a duet. Both planets don't touch anything else in the chart and form a closed island on themselves. With Sun in the second house, body issues are bound to come up and in duet to Chiron, he would have had to face the unfairness of life most probably on a physical level.  
He is a fighter, yes, with that Pluto prominent on the ASC and trining Mars conj. Moon in Sag. he is a warrior, a fighter for ideals. BUT: Saturn and Jupiter are part of the yod. So while on one hand, Saturn will give him the strengths and perseverance to continue fighting, its aspects to Neptune could indicate his tenaciousness to hold on to his dream to be able to walk again, but let's not forget that Neptune also stands for illusions. And Jupiter is known to be a trickster as well. So, is his wish to walk again realistic? Personally I don't think so. Jupiter is not only the apex of the yod, but also the focal point of a T-square involving Pluto, the ASC and the nodes, working from the 12th house. The square makes a fight for an ideal compulsive, but my idea is that it is something he has to keep hoping himself. And yet, it will not be for nothing. He is giving great contributions to the medical field and his little improvements are worthy. But his final dream will not come true.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 03.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Mick

There is something that interests me. Reeves obviously had a facelift since his injury. This strikes me as so bizzare. What would account for this?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 06.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

The seven major points between 18* and 22* can be grouped into three configurations: a Jupiter(50*35´) T-square to the Pluto(142*26´) on Ascendant(142*) opposition to North Node(320*42´), and two interlocking yods where Jupiter is apex of a Neptune(200*44´)- Mars(258*16´) sextile, and Mars is apex of a Jupiter-Uranus(108*09´) sextile. On 27May1995, 3:01PM, EDT, Culpeper, Virginia, the event Moon(48*) and Mercury(78*) both activated this last yod, and another Uranus(spinal nerves)- Mars(cut by) transit quincunx formed a 104*16´ quindecile and 45*02´ semi-square with natal Saturn(broken vertebra). Since natal Mercury(rules speech) is the midpoint of and forms two 75* semi-quincunxes with the natal Uranus-Mars quincunx, this also left Reeve speechless. We agree with Silvia Pannone that he was born between 3:25 and 3:30AM rather than 3:12AM. Thus the converse Ascendant hitting Uranus at 18*Cancer in 1995 was the background for this unfortunate accident. Christopher Reeve´s Pluto-rising has given him a very slight recovery of muscle(trine Mars) movement, and his courage and determination in the face of adversity make him a true hero. We are not familiar with the astrology of stem cell research, and are not predicting a specific outcome.
 While our mathematical approach to astrology is that of Cartesian celestial geometry, we also make heavy use of "Synchronicity"- the Jungian concept that coincidences are never "mere coincidences" but rather share cosmic influences and some common meaning. The connections between Greek mythology and astrology thus reveal real and often powerful cosmic archetypes at work. Rather than apologizing for such "mysticism", we should be sticking the perennial Plato into the palate of positivist skeptics. When Reeve suffered his accident, Saturn(the planet of falls and broken bones) exactly transited fixed star Markab at 23*Pisces. In Arabic, Markab is the "withers"(shoulder) of the winged horse Pegasus. According to Anne Wright, the "Pegasus Syndrome" brings danger of overreaching oneself. The hero Bellerophon tamed Pegasus to achieve victory over the Chimera, but then affronted the immortals by trying to ride him into Olympus. Zeus had a gadfly spook Pegasus, who threw and permanently maimed his mortal rider. One witness at Culpeper said that a rabbit spooked Reeve´s horse Buck, and the well-born and cultured Reeve saw the irony of fate as the University of Virginia rescue helicopter "Pegasus" came to pick him up.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 10.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Esther L. Annis

In Christopher Reeve's natal chart, he has Mars in Sag. ruling his 9th house. Since 9th house and Sag. both are about faith and Mars is where we direct our energy, he will never stop having the faith he needs to continue to believe he will walk again. When he had his accident, he had progressed Mars in opposition to natal Uranus (conjunct 12th house of confinement). At the same time progressed Moon was approaching the same conjunction. The Mars/Uranus opposition caused the accident, but since the cusp of the 12th and the ruler of the 12th were both involved it was obvious that it would cause long term confinement. Transiting Jupiter was conjunct Moon, which rules the 12th house of confinement, and transiting Moon was conjunct Jupiter ruling the 5th showing that he would be doing something that gave him pleasure when it occurred.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 21.10.2002 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Lana Lang

Like the Man of Steel, Christopher Reeves displays courage and strength thanks to a Sagittarian Mars trine Leo Ascendant and Pluto (not to mention Mars sextile Neptune). But what does that South Node conjunct his Pluto in the first house tell us? Is Christopher Reeves here to fulfill some personal karmic destiny which is to demonstate that strength is displayed not just physically, but also through positive mental states? His Jupiter is also prominent and contacts his Sagittarian planets and his Neptune which shows he has hope and optimism to spare. Though his body may not fully regain all its former capabilities, I think he definitely has "superhuman" powers to help him overcome his disabilities.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 28.01.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Marie

Hi, Can you give the TIME of Christopher's accident on 27th May,95 ( as well as the place). Thank you

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 28.10.2003 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Raghu Panikker

"Superman" fame and wealth is clearly shown via ASC=JUPITER=PLUTO Ebertin gives "An imposing and powerful personality" as one of the probable manifestations for JUPITER=PLUTO/ASC. Natal Predispositions for accidents and illness:
1. ASC = MARS/URANUS=MARS/NEPTUNE 2. MARS=URANUS/ASC=SATURN/PLUTO 3. URANUS=MARS/ASC=SATURN/NEPTUNE 4. SUN=MERCURY=MARS/URANUS 5. NEPTUNE=SUN/MC=MARS/PLUTO
Notice the repeated Mars-Uranus connection with the Ascendant in 1,2 and 3. Uranus squares both Saturn and Neptune and this outer-planetary contact becomes personally significant because each of these factors are involved with ASC,MC,SUN or MOON via midpoints. Thus No. 3 above corresponds to a "sudden event" and "an illness caused through excitement or upsets"
Directional triggers(5/27/1995):
1. Directed URANUS = SATURN (orb 0deg31min) - "interventions in one's destiny,the limitation of freedom"
2. Directed NEPTUNE = URANUS (orb 0deg05min) - "The paralysis of rhythmic processes"
3. Directed MARS/PLUTO = URANUS (orb 0deg29min) - "Sudden disasters or calamities of great consequence"
Triggering transits (5/27/1995 3:00 PM EDT):
1. Transiting MARS = SATURN triggering direction no. 1 above 2. Transiting SUN = NEPTUNE=MARS/PLUTO triggering directions no.2 and no. 3 above. 3. Transiting URANUS = NEPTUNE/MC once again triggering direction no. 2 above.
On the date of surgery(6/5/1995) transiting Mars contacted natal Mars/Pluto and transiting MARS/URANUS contacted natal SUN. On 8/17/2000,transiting Uranus contacted natal ASC=MARS/URANUS corresponding to accident and surgery. In September 2000,transiting URANUS contacted natal SUN and there was a simultaneous transit of JUPITER and PLUTO contacting natal SUN/JUPITER indicating "sudden"(SUN=URANUS) developments in "health"(SUN/JUPITER) via "regeneration"(JUPITER=PLUTO).
All aspects considered in this comments are multiples of 45 degree only with orbs less than one degree and all quotations are from Ebertin's COSI.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 11.10.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User M

Pluto (transformation) conjunct the ascendant (body) in leo (spine) square (harm)jupiter (enjoyment, specifically horseback riding) is what caused Reeve's accident. Pluto so close to the ascendant has caused the drastic change to Reeve's physical body. The sun rules the chart, but placed in libra ( where it falls) is weakens Reeve's body. The sun in libra makes only one other major planetary aspect which is to mercury. However, sun in its fall with mercury in peregrine, makes the conjunction harmful. Not to mention that the conjunction is exact, making mercury combust in Reeve's chart. The chart ruler, the sun, usually a benefic, was unable to safeguard Reeve's health.
Reeve's strenth and desire to move on comes from saturn, ruler of his sixth house of health, exalted in libra. Saturn (persistence) in exaltation conjunct peregrine neptune (dreams, desires), ruler of the eighth house (regeneration) makes him believe he will walk again, placed in the third house (speech, press), shows why he communicated this with the press and public as a spokesman for this cause. This conjunction is squared by uranus, showing that the odd accident (uranus) is what caused this.
Neptune (dreams) ruling eighth house of regeneration conjunct saturn (bones) exalted in libra (peaceful) shows why his dreams are always of him walking.
Neptune, ruler of the eighth house of death, squares uranus, ruler of the seventh house of the partner, showing that upon his death, his wife would feel like he went too quickly, far before his time. Sextile pluto, ruler of fourth house of home, shows he died arround his family. Sextile, moon ruler of 12th house of karma and sextile, mars, ruler of 9th house of faith showed, Reeve, upon his death fulfilled all karmic responsibilities and upon his death, strong in faith, able to move on to his next lifetime, content, peaceful and accomplished.
A truly great human being, it is a mistake to think Reeve, a man of steel, because of his performance as the great comic superhero, rather, once Reeve underwent his transformation to advocate and humanitarian was when he became the true man of steel

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 11.10.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Stephanie Jean Clement, Ph.D.

Shortly after the time of his accident, I wrote an article about Christopher Reeve. It can be found at
http://www.thenewage.com/resources/articles/getarticle.asp?ID=31&orig=
I think his wife gave him the vision and stamina to try to heal himself. She never hesitated in supporting him completely. Uranus, ruler of the Seventh House, is part of a yod with Jupiter and Mars, focused on the Fourth House (home and end of life).
When my brother suffered a broken back, there were surprisingly few ptolemaic aspects within orb. There were numerous semi- and sesqui-squares. At the time of Christopher Reeve's accident, there were 1) solar arc Jupiter semisquare Ascendant and semisquare Pluto; 2) Solar arc Uranus semisquare Neptune; 3) solar arc North Node sesquisquare Ascendant.
In his book, Christopher Reeve stated, "My job would be to learn how to cope with this and not be a burden. I would have to find new ways to be productive again."
Natally Jupiter is at the apex of one yod and participates in a second yod. Jupiter in the Tenth House in practical Taurus indicates his capacity to expand his career interests. If he couldn't be Superman, then he would become something else. Jupiter square Pluto shows the sheer power of personality available to be injected into a career. This aspect also shows the force involved in his accident. Finally these two planets are nearly always activated at the time of death.
For the date of death, the progressed Moon approached an opposition to the Midheaven. Solar arc Jupiter was quincunx natal Moon; solar arc Neptune was conjunct natal Moon (an infection); transiting Pluto was quincunx Jupiter, reflecting the natal Jupiter/Pluto aspect; and transiting Uranus was quincunx the Sun.
There is a lot more going on. These are just some of the highlights tying natal solar arc and transits together, along with the progressed Moon.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 11.10.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Stephanie Jean Clement, Ph.D.

The closest I have come to the time of the accident was that he began his round of jumping at 3:01 p.m., May 27, 1995.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 11.10.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Liza

Rest in Peace, Christopher Reeve. We've seen the passing of a great soul here.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 11.10.2004 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Donna Cunningham

I've heard so many times that Jupiter is often prominent by transit at death, and it has quite recently passed over his Sun and Mercury in early Libra. Though his death is sad, the Jupiter/sun transit suggests a new freedom for him out of that hard life in such a ravaged body. I hadn't known of the work on the chart based on Superman's comic book debut, but have followed transits to the chart I found years ago for the first radio broadcast. One indication that it is a valid chart is that the Ascendant and Midheaven of Superman's chart are just a degree off Christopher Reeve's Ascendant and Midheaven.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Current Planets
12-Jul-2014, 19:32 UT/GMT
Sun20Cancer22'25"
Moon25Capricorn11'34"
Mercury29Gemini38'15"
Venus23Gemini3' 8"
Mars23Libra26'48"
Jupiter29Cancer11'51"
Saturn16Scorpio41'47"r