Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 22.09.2014 at 11:10 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Robin Williams (Read 1768 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Robin Williams
« on: 16.06.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Robin Williams, born 21 July 1951 at 1:34 PM in Chicago IL

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Robin Williams
« Reply #1 - on: 16.06.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Bret Kubin

I think that he has made a great success out of himself, and yes he has the audience to thank for it. Although his comic is real from himself and talks of alot of experiences. I can understan Robin, because I have been their in some of the situations he has, and I feel some of the things he does, and more imporantly I am a striking image of what he looks like, evertime I move to grin or smile, I look even more like him, so when people ask me to what is now twice a day, that hey you look like robin williams, or do you know who you look like, I have become more aware and I think it is a character similiarity, and not jsut a look, Bret

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 28.06.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Brian Habit

It looks like the birth data for Williams may need to be corrected. According to Any Dougan's biography, "Robin Williams," he was born in 1952, not 1951. Also, my quick search on Google turned up four times as many references to him being born in 1952 versus 1951.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 29.06.2003 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Brian Habit

Aha! Now I see that Dougan contradicts himself in the Williams bio. He says Williams was born in 1952, but he also says he turned 40 in 1991.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 01.03.2004 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User

You need professional help, not to mention a good prescription of a psy drug

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 01.09.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Fernando Mattos Guimaraes

I am happy to note his North Node and Moon conjunction; I found it in the chart of the friends actors, dancers, now popular, funny TV-stage comedians (all w/ Venus aspect). I will follow this lead.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 02.08.2008 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Cory McHenry

Awesome chart. Being a person that has heard a lot about how Robin is with people this Chart makes total sense.  
Cheers
Cory M.

IP Logged
Krista Shipp

Re: Astro-Databank: Robin Williams
« Reply #7 - on: 05.04.2009 at 16:44 [UT+1] »

He was born in 1951...

He admitted it a few years ago on the Today show & was razzed for it..

Very recently he had his aortic valve replaced & reports are surgery

went well...

I wish him well-  

He is my astro twin by 15 hrs

BestToHim

Krista

IP Logged
Shining Ray

« Reply #8 - on: 07.06.2010 at 10:23 [UT+1] »

I think MarsconjunctUranus at the end of a t-square, explains a lot about his personality.

The Sun in Cancer, is the first sign of feeling, it rules the family, home, past and memory. The strongest urge for Cancer is security and "familiar" territory. It's likely the Cancer man would present a tough, strong exterior, but underneath he is touchy, sensitive, tender and is ruled by the Moon. The Cancer man is dominated by the ebb and flow of his own emotions. Tradition appeals to Cancer and he has a powerful connection with his home, children and family history. However, not every Cancer man wants a family in the traditional sense. Liz Greene says, "They needn't have ties of blood. But the feeling of continuity with the past is terribly important to Cancer. The past is often more real to Cancer than the present, because it's known and therefore safe."  

Numerous astrologers have called Cancer a "mother's boy" in the sense that mother has a large influence over him for better or worse. His childhood may hold powerful sentimental feelings, and those Cancer claws have difficulty letting go of the past. A Cancer man may look for a relationship that is motherly, protecting, nourishing, caring and feeding. If the Cancer man wants to be motherly in a relationship he will look for a partner that "needs" Moon him in some way. There is a protective nature in the Cancer man and once attached he doesn't let go easily. The Cancer man often has a sidestepping nature, and although the Cancer man is cardinal, active and ambitious he won't always confront you directly. The Cancer man is accutely sensitive to changes in the environment. His imagination is one of his greatest gifts. Another type of Cancer man, is one that avoids his own emotional needs and appears  "unattached".  

The Cancer man is also afraid of being exposed, he knows how soft, tender and vulnerable he is underneath his hard shell, and he will create strong defenses in his environment.  He can read others feelings and pick them up immediately. On a psychic level these men are attuned to women's needs and are sensitive to their roles. In some Cancer men you will find the sweetest natures; they will be careful not to hurt you directly, but if he feels the relationship isn't working anymore he will withdraw from you. If the crab is hiding in his shell he has usually been deeply hurt and is protecting himself. Cancer's can be snappy and critical when feeling vulnerable so watch out for his moodiness. The Cancer man has a shy, introverted nature but often his emotional support, feeling nature and sensitivity are his greatest strengths.

Robin Williams

As a child Williams described himself as quiet; he did not overcome his shyness until he became involved with his high-school drama department. Robin is known as a devoted family man but it hasn't been all marital bliss. Robin married his son's nanny who was already heavily pregnant with his child. He has suffered addiction problems. One of his most famous roles is that of "Mrs Doubtfire". In the movie he dresses up as a big bosom-ed nanny, so he can still be involved in his children's lives. A great role, but he had an advantage, he could tap into his matriarchal lunar side Moon.  

Robin has his Sun in Cancer sextile Saturn in Virgo, both signs support one another mutually. Probably most symbolic of his role as the older (Saturn) nanny in the movie, and signifies security, home, shrewd nature Cancer and heavy concern for order and doing their job properly and seriously SaturnVirgo.  Saturn represents lessons we need to master in this lifetime. Robin's Moon (Sun ruler) is placed in the emotional sign of Pisces in the 4th house. The fourth house is the Moon's abode in the natal chart.

IP Logged
Shining Ray

« Reply #9 - on: 07.06.2010 at 10:24 [UT+1] »

The 4th house Moon trines his Mars-Uranus conjunction and the public receives his "different" characters well, and on one level he is comfortable with this side of himself. Robin Williams was first introduced to the public with his alien role (Uranus) in "Mork and Mindy". Naturally, he is unpredictable (Mars-Uranus) on the comedy circuit. Mars-Uranus can also show extremist behavior and the urge to rebel be revolutionary is powerful, there is an alienated quality in this aspect. The individual thrives on excitement and this is often an aspect related to change and liberation. The individual has a progressive standpoint to this area. With all types of Mars- Uranus aspects there is a need to shock people and there is the danger of accidents in burning and any fire hazard (like in the Mrs Doubfire Movie). The Mars-Uranus conjunction falls in the 8th house of Cancer, and it can show a difficult divorce and disputes over possessions and home. Robin was involved in a extramarital relationship and was sued by the woman. The lady claimed he had given her a sexual virus. William's latest marriage has also ended in divorce.  

The aspect placed in the 8th house can indicate sudden death, and this was shown in Princess Diana's chart, with Mars conjunct Uranus in the 8th house. However, in one role, Robin played a man killed in a car accident in a tunnel (What dreams may come). I am a great believer that energy channels through many areas of life, and this includes acting, art, music, etc. The aspect sometimes shows the possibility of sudden surgery and rules sudden ruptures. With 8th house planets they deal with the fundmental issues of birth, death, sex and transformation and represent crisis, trauma and change on the most profound level. The disruption of his security lies in his Mars-Uranus in Cancer in the 8th house, and he is battling (Mars) to deal with his addictions and compulsions (8th).

IP Logged
Krista Shipp

« Reply #10 - on: 22.07.2013 at 00:06 [UT+1] »

Happy Birthday Robin

AstroTwin

KSS

IP Logged
Runequester

« Reply #11 - on: 14.08.2013 at 14:44 [UT+1] »

A strange thing occured. When I entered Robin Williams' birth information, on the "birth data entry" page. I got this, near the bottom of the page; "6 h west,  Standard Time
ATTENTION: We assume that birthtime was registered lawfully as CST" The last part was in red, and I did have it on "automatic time zone" However, now I get 12 deg. & 34 min of Scorpio, in the ascendant, instead of 0 deg & 55 min of Scorpio.

IP Logged
Krista Shipp

« Reply #12 - on: 10.12.2013 at 15:16 [UT] »

The charts I've seen for him on other sites have the 12 Scorpio ASC

Krista

IP Logged
Bjorkstrand

« Reply #13 - on: 30.12.2013 at 03:37 [UT] »

Robin Williams had the big quasar APM08279+5255 conjunctSun
Other people are
Nelson Mandela
tesla
mccluhan
adam -the dream healer
hemingway
klimt
lemaitre
michael cremo
merkel
michael erlewine
bucky fuller
andrew wyeth

IP Logged
Krista Shipp

« Reply #14 - on: 30.12.2013 at 03:45 [UT] »

Robin Williams had the big quasar APM08279+5255 conjunct NSun

What does this indicate about someone ?

Thanx,

Krista

IP Logged
TMarie

« Reply #15 - on: 12.08.2014 at 03:15 [UT+1] »

Sad Can't help but think of the movie What Dreams May Come...... Sad  

This one felt like a punch in the gut.

robin_williams_001.jpg
  IP Logged
Kannon McAfee
Ex Member

« Reply #16 - on: 12.08.2014 at 05:54 [UT+1] »

Quote from TMarie on 12.08.2014 at 03:15 [UT+1]:
Sad Can't help but think of the movie What Dreams May Come...... Sad

This one felt like a punch in the gut.

That's exactly how I feel. Sad and stunned.

IP Logged
beskraj55

« Reply #17 - on: 12.08.2014 at 10:20 [UT+1] »

Very sad  cry

IP Logged
Nikki.

« Reply #18 - on: 12.08.2014 at 11:50 [UT+1] »

A horrible manifestation of the full moon on ic/mc , Pluto and mercury

IP Logged
Tiffany 1034

« Reply #19 - on: 12.08.2014 at 14:56 [UT+1] »

I was so sad to hear that a seemingly happy, hilarious performer like williams had so violently ended his life  What a sad shock to his fans and family! I was haunted by "Shining Ray's"summation of Robin's 8th house below, written a few years ago.

Williams was truly a sort of Sad Clown,as he knew how to make others happy but could not achieve happiness himself.  Rest in Peace Robin,you will be missed by millions... cry

Quote from Shining Ray on 07.06.2010 at 10:24 [UT+1]:

The aspect placed in the 8th house can indicate sudden death, and this was shown in Princess Diana's chart, with Mars conjunct Uranus in the 8th house. However, in one role, Robin played a man killed in a car accident in a tunnel (What dreams may come). I am a great believer that energy channels through many areas of life, and this includes acting, art, music, etc. The aspect sometimes shows the possibility of sudden surgery and rules sudden ruptures. With 8th house planets they deal with the fundmental issues of birth, death, sex and transformation and represent crisis, trauma and change on the most profound level. The disruption of his security lies in his Mars-Uranus in Cancer in the 8th house, and he is battling (Mars) to deal with his addictions and compulsions (8th).

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

Copyright © 2014 Astrodienst AG  - report a problem