Uranus12Aries47'37"r4n25
    Neptune4Pisces50'41"10s25
    Pluto12Capricorn4'24"20s40
    TrueNode18Libra5'20"r7s06
    Chiron13Pisces6'29"2s12
    Explanations of the symbols
    Chart of the moment
| My Astro | Forum | FAQ
Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 28.11.2014 at 21:29 [UT]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Elvis Presley (Read 2474 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Elvis Presley
« on: 18.09.2006 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Elvis Presley, born 8 January 1935 at 04:35 AM in Tupelo MS

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Elvis Presley
« Reply #1 - on: 18.09.2006 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User cebella

Uranus in Aries in the 5th hits the nail on the head: Electrifying, original, innovative (Uranus), instinctual, pioneering, courageous (Aries) performer (5th house). And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 06.07.2007 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Carol

Not for nothing was Elvis' greatest joy buying expensive gifts for his friends, it was also his fulfillment (Venus in Capricorn conjunct North Node in Aquarius in the 2nd). He had already been a very powerful performer for the masses in past lives, effecting healing and transformation, but that didn't bring him the same kind of reward and satisfaction in this life (South Node in Leo conjunct Pluto in the 8th).

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 25.03.2008 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Elvis' Favorite Colors

Elvis's favorite colors were pink and <b>black.

IP Logged
fgreer

Re: Astro-Databank: Elvis Presley
« Reply #4 - on: 27.03.2009 at 02:48 [UT] »

Hi, is there anyone out there who would like to discuss Elvis's chart with me? I personally don't think there's any point in studying astrology unless you can tell the difference between Elvis's chart and that of an ordinary person.  

Anyone?

IP Logged
Natali
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 21.06.2009 at 10:20 [UT+1] »

I have just read Biography about life from Elvis Presley (first part, until year 1970). In that book his mother told, that he was born short after noon.  

I don't know was it such euphoria around him or the writer was enthusiastic about him. As he writes Elvis was really something special; he had some new kind of singing with his guitar and new was also that his hips and legs were always turning around. The young girls were crazy about him. None singer before was as popular as he was. Even, after he came back from the Army in Germany where he met his wife, Priscilla.  
Even then, after he was more in the movies than he was singing.

Maybe somebody knows more about him?

N.

IP Logged
Victorine
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 22.06.2009 at 15:04 [UT+1] »

Quote from Natali on 21.06.2009 at 10:20 [UT+1]:
I have just read Biography about life from Elvis Presley (first part, until year 1970). In that book his mother told, that he was born short after noon.

I don't know was it such euphoria around him or the writer was enthusiastic about him. As he writes Elvis was really something special; he had some new kind of singing with his guitar and new was also that his hips and legs were always turning around. The young girls were crazy about him. None singer before was as popular as he was. Even, after he came back from the Army in Germany where he met his wife, Priscilla.
Even then, after he was more in the movies than he was singing.

Maybe somebody knows more about him?

N.

Elvis WAS special, and still IS special...he's the King of rock and roll with a charisma no one had...and he has the loneliest, sadest Moon conjunct Saturn sextile the lonely sky-god Uranus.... cry  
He was part of a twin...a stillborn...Pollux where are you?  Sad  May he rest in peace...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XA1w90_UpY&feature=related

IP Logged
Natali
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 23.06.2009 at 08:41 [UT+1] »

Quote from Victorine on 22.06.2009 at 15:04 [UT+1]:

Elvis WAS special, and still IS special...he's the King of rock and roll with a charisma no one had...and he has the loneliest, sadest Moon conjunct Saturn sextile the lonely sky-god Uranus.... cry
He was part of a twin...a stillborn...Pollux where are you? Sad May he rest in peace...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XA1w90_UpY&feature=related

Hi,  

I am from central Europe.  

What is strange about me and Elvis:  
yesterday was Elvis on Radio with his song "Love me tender" and this morning was "In the Ghetto". The last one, I like very much.  

In the Biography I like the way of his behaviour: he was kind to everybody around him.  

About loneliness and sadness: his mother was everything for him. Bad is that, she died too young and too soon.  

I was looking for the second part of his Biography, but they don't have. Too bad!

N.

IP Logged
Victorine
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 06.11.2009 at 13:10 [UT] »

Quote from fgreer on 27.03.2009 at 02:48 [UT]:
Hi, is there anyone out there who would like to discuss Elvis's chart with me? I personally don't think there's any point in studying astrology unless you can tell the difference between Elvis's chart and that of an ordinary person.

Anyone?

Hello fgreer, if you're still around I would love too..I was wondering what do you make of the Pluto in 8th (house of drama, change, intensity) trine Jupiter in 11th (the house of immortality and groups of people)..One of the reasons of his charisma? Also because Jupiter rules the ascendant...Love of power? ..I noticed they are in mutual reception also, in each others signs (not really but Jupiter is exalted in Cancer)...That Pluto is overall quite powerful in the chart. It's odd no that a man with a Sagittarius ascendant (wanting freedom of action) and the ruler in the 11th was so 'chained' or dictated by the same group, adored one could say but this must have been a struggle with his Capricorn nature.. Ok I'll wait till maybe you come back  Smiley

IP Logged
Teddybull

« Reply #9 - on: 11.11.2009 at 12:36 [UT] »

It is my understanding that there was a deeply spiritual part of Elvis.  My understanding is that he went to California to visit with a monastic of a kriya yoga fellowship and wanted to learn meditation techniques. Rumor has it he wanted to pay for the techniques rather than take the time to study the pre-requiste lessons.  I get the feeling his fame was his blockage, underneath was a deeply spiritual individual.  29 degree capricorn is also very karmic.  

Could be jupiter trine pluto in water.  All those cap planets too.  Very intense man.

IP Logged
Victorine
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 11.11.2009 at 12:56 [UT] »

Quote from Teddybull on 11.11.2009 at 12:36 [UT]:
It is my understanding that there was a deeply spiritual part of Elvis. My understanding is that he went to California to visit with a monastic of a kriya yoga fellowship and wanted to learn meditation techniques. Rumor has it he wanted to pay for the techniques rather than take the time to study the pre-requiste lessons. I get the feeling his fame was his blockage, underneath was a deeply spiritual individual. 29 degree capricorn is also very karmic.

Could be jupiter trine pluto in water. All those cap planets too. Very intense man.

Thanks Teddybull, I didn't know all this...Yes Jupiter trining Pluto also points to a love of learning..

IP Logged
Teddybull

« Reply #11 - on: 11.11.2009 at 19:01 [UT] »

rakshas,
One thing I learned in life, is NEVER judge a man's spiritual evolution.  Especially by appearance.

I will leave you with a statement by Lao tzu:

"he who knows, tells it not; he who tells, knows it not"

IP Logged
Bjorkstrand

« Reply #12 - on: 12.11.2009 at 01:05 [UT] »

Teddybull
Your right. Using the light of god, only Elvis will judge Elvis, nobody else. Only he knows what it's like to be him.  

Jim

IP Logged
Kaden

« Reply #13 - on: 22.12.2009 at 16:04 [UT] »

The birthtime for Elvis in the Astro-Databank is questionable.  I am posting the chart for a 3:34am birth.  Dane Rudhyar met with Elvis in 1965 and questioned Elvis and his father, Vernon, about his birth.  Vernon said 3:30am.  Dane rectified it to 3:34am.  Elvis commented in the Spring of 1977 on is amazement of Dane's accuracy.

The Astro-Databank file notes even say Lois Rodden herself asked Vernon in Vegas and he said 3:30 was correct.

I have a scan of the original chart Dane did for Elvis here:
http://peacelove2012.com/blog/?page_id=14
(not the chart I created here on Astrodienst is just slightly different than Dane's as far as degrees/minutes)

Dane's book 'New Mansions for New Men' was one of Elvis' favorites http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/nmnm/nmnm_p1_prelude.php

If you really want to know Elvis, read "Leaves of Elvis' Garden: The Song of His Soul" by Larry Geller
http://www.amazon.com/Leaves-Elvis-Garden-Song-Soul/dp/0976435004

With his 75th birthday coming up in a couple weeks, it would be great to get his birthtime corrected.

Copies of Elvis' birth certificate online do not have a time listed!

Kaden

astro_24gw_164_elvis_presley_adb_1977816.56306.12421.gif
  IP Logged
fgreer

« Reply #14 - on: 28.06.2010 at 23:02 [UT+1] »

Quote from Kaden on 22.12.2009 at 16:04 [UT]:

The birthtime for Elvis in the Astro-Databank is questionable. I am posting the chart for a 3:34am birth. Dane Rudhyar met with Elvis in 1965 and questioned Elvis and his father, Vernon, about his birth. Vernon said 3:30am. Dane rectified it to 3:34am.

I agree with you Kaden, the 3:34 chart makes more sense. Thanks for posting this.  

IP Logged
chatcat

« Reply #15 - on: 04.10.2010 at 06:55 [UT+1] »

Anyone?

Sure I would discuss it with you.  I agree that he had Sagittarius rising as he was taller than average, wore scarves, was known to be humourous and was born with red gold hair let us not forget.

We cant always tell if a person is ordinary as such or not by the chart.   We made him extraordinary but he was a normal human being, talented and sexy sure........with wide appeal.

IP Logged
chatcat

« Reply #16 - on: 04.10.2010 at 06:57 [UT+1] »

Quote from fgreer on 28.06.2010 at 23:02 [UT+1]:

The birthtime for Elvis in the Astro-Databank is questionable. I am posting the chart for a 3:34am birth. Dane Rudhyar met with Elvis in 1965 and questioned Elvis and his father, Vernon, about his birth. Vernon said 3:30am. Dane rectified it to 3:34am.

I agree with you Kaden, the 3:34 chart makes more sense. Thanks for posting this.

The second house of money making and income is loaded and this makes sense with his Capricorn sun there along with Venus the money maker in its natural house.  Mercury there means spending money on vehicles which he certainly did. The Moon Saturn in the 3rd Pisces of siblings means the death of his twin at birth........THe Moon ruling the 4th also he lived in an old converted church which became Gracelands... As for Uranus in the 5th he had out of wedlock children and he may have fostered or adopted others in some way.  Do not think that Lisa Marie was his only child.....no way!!!!

Four minutes of birth time difference doesnt make much difference..... How many of us can have such an accurate time of birth??? Not many!!!

IP Logged
chatcat

Re: Elvis Presley
« Reply #17 - on: 04.10.2010 at 06:58 [UT+1] »

Quote from Adb web user on 25.03.2008 at 12:30 [UT]:
reply by Astrodatabank Web User Elvis' Favorite Colors

Elvis's favorite colors were pink and <b>black.

Were they??  I never saw him wear those colours......

IP Logged
fluffygirl

« Reply #18 - on: 04.10.2010 at 11:03 [UT+1] »

Anyone?

no one is ordinary  Smiley

IP Logged
astro-rolf

« Reply #19 - on: 05.10.2010 at 15:35 [UT+1] »

Dane Rudhyar met with Elvis in 1965 and questioned Elvis and his father, Vernon, about his birth. Vernon said 3:30am. Dane rectified it to 3:34am. Elvis commented in the Spring of 1977 on is amazement of Dane's accuracy.

The Astro-Databank file notes even say Lois Rodden herself asked Vernon in Vegas and he said 3:30 was correct.

I have a scan of the original chart Dane did for Elvis here:
http://peacelove2012.com/blog/?page_id=14

The link is dead, but I fortunately saved the image in german Astrowiki.

Rolf

Rolf

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web.
Homepage - Free Horoscopes - Astrodienst Onlineshop - Astrology Knowledge - Ephemeris - Authors and Staff - My Astro - Direct Atlas query - Sitemap - FAQ - Forum - Contact Astrodienst