Welcome as a guest in the Astrodienst forum. You can login to your Astro profile or register as a forum member.You can also remain in the guest status and navigate through this forum as a reader. 18.04.2014 at 01:14 [UT+1]

Forum Rules Home Help Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 179
Send Topic Print
Astro-Databank: Hillary Rodham Clinton (Read 5380 times)
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

Astro-Databank: Hillary Rodham Clinton
« on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

Discussion about
Hillary Rodham Clinton, born 26 October 1947 at 08:02 AM in Chicago IL

This discussion is imported from the  comment board on the  previous astrodatabank.com website.

In this chart, we have a rectification challenge. Given the dates for a major change in social status, relationship stress, and marriage, was she born in the early morning or 8 PM at night?  
Can you find the strong mind, legal interest and powerful partner in the chart? Does her chart show promise for the Senate race?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

re: Hillary Rodham Clinton
« Reply #1 - on: 11.11.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Irene Masiello

I am curious why the equal house system is used in the display chart. I use Kepler software and that chart shows the stellium in Leo to be in her third house. That certainly explains the powerful mind/mental capacity that Hillary has.  
Additionally, in Hillary's progressed chart her Moon is conjunct her MC. This displays a great deal of popularity. It certainly wouldn't be surprising to see why she won the vote here in NY.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #2 - on: 16.10.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Delores Cook

Born at night, 8PM, most definitely. 11th house is where it is happening for her this year, it is where she gets here strength, and it is where she is driven, to her North Node. She is emotionally intelligent, 9th house moon. Sudden hidden information springs up throughout her life which ends up being very public and usually something she would much rather keep hidden, Uranus square the moon, in the same house as the midheaven.  
The Taurus alignment in May of this year yields Hillary 20 successful years in the political arena.  
Rights, conditions, and growth as a society for children and women. Genetics will become an emotional issue. Protecting individuals while ironing out all of the details of the emerging problems and solutions in our new understanding in genetics. I believe she will be an historical figure for her work in this field.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #3 - on: 03.10.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Sergey Mingalyov

Please look at the Hillarie's chart on 5:58AM.  
When I saw the Hillarie's horoscope on 8PM, I was frustrated a bit. It wasn't Hillary! I use a tip on this site, that the birth has taken place in the early morning and I get a new birth time for her - 5:58AM CST  
I rectify this chart by events of her life (wedding, birth of the daughter, etc) - transits, directions and progressions. This horoscope liked me much more. Moon in 5th house in Pisces - its her work with children and her rank of the Mother of year and the Woman of year. Filled angular houses, that seem to me more corresponds to her character and present desire to become congressman. Once more confirmation I have found on AstroChartography, where connection between Pluto and MC occurs on New York city.  
Please look at the Hillarie's chart on 5:58AM again Smiley  
Thanks.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #4 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Tiffany

Dear Mark,  
 I have to go from absolute verifiable personal friendship with my friend of 34 years who was born on the same day, same year and nearby in Ohio and who is a brilliant genius as well and most important who looks like Hillary for the same Ascendant. My friend was born around 9 AM (I have to check her chart) and the face, eyebrows (before Hillary fixed them) and everything is very similar except my friend has become fat through frustration with men and Hillary is running a mean race with Giuliani instead of her frustration. Interesting also is my friend is a "Know it all" like Hillary and my friend has the "pull down the shade" moon like Hillary and only sees what she wants to and my friend's cycles correspond with Hillary. I feel I really know Hillary through my friend. Anyway, based on this, I vote for the early morning birthday and that's the one I use. We look like our Ascendant and these two are very similar with same hair, coloring, eyes, eyebrows and similar shape and look.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #5 - on: 31.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Anon.

Why does this chart have the MC showing as 5 Pisces, and the 10th House cusp at 29 Pisces? ... I don't understand that.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #6 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

In some ways, I'm more qualified to answer than others, since I was also born 10/26/47, 8:50 AM, in Milwaukee, a mere 90 miles north. Obviously, the great "blizzard of '47" that hit Milwaukee in late January also hit Chicago.  
I'm not a lawyer, or an actor like Jaclyn Smith (also 10/26/47), but instead had a career in computers. The three of us share a nearly exact Mercury/Saturn Square, making each of us perfectionists in some way - opinionated, too. In my case, with a Virgo MC, I have the detail and exactitude needed in a computer career.  
So what does this have to do with Hillary? Simple. Except for the Sun, my Scorpio planets are all in the 12th, including Jupiter on the ascendant. In many ways, I prefer my solitude, and am even somewhat reclusive at times. Both very much 12th & Scorpio. But even with my Sag ascendant and Jupiter right there, I'm no match in the public arena for Hillary! Not even in the same ball park! But to give Hillary an 8:00PM birth time is completely impossible! Although a Gemini ASC gives her good communication skills, the Pisces MC and Virgo IC absolutely do not fit. If it were up to me, I'd give her a late-Libra ascendant, something in the range of 6:00 AM or so. That puts the Mars/Pluto conjunction into the 10th, and all the Scorpio power into the 1st. ==THAT's== Hillary!

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #7 - on: 31.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Barbara Needham

I definitely think she was born early morning. All the powerful planets would be in her first house of "self" and that is where she is, her power is with herself.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #8 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User e. Pals

This comment isn't about the chart of Hillary, it's about the chart of Bill Clinton. I think that Bill has a Virgo ascendant and not a Libra. Why? You should look at his early childhood, that's the right answer for his chart. For Hillary i think you should look at rulership. Bill is a president a Leo. The ruler of the 7th must be in Leo, it makes a square to her planets in Scorpio.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #9 - on: 31.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Dorothy J. Kovach

I love this sort of a challenge.  
The first thing that strikes me about Hillary Rodham Clinton, is that she is not 'chatty'. This is the main reason why I have always been disinclined to accept the 29 Gemini rising, since I first saw it back in 1992, or so. Further, we need to remember that up until her husband took office in 1993, it was Hillary who was the major breadwinner in the Clinton household. On the Yale campus, Hillary Rodham was a 'bwoc' (big woman on campus), a star in her own right, with a following of adoring fans all her own. It was Hillary that was appointed to the prestigious panel investigating Watergate Method of Rectification: I have decided to do the initial, rough honing of Hillary Rodham Clinton's chart using the Jyotish (Vedic) because it has been my experience that the rich and powerful look a lot more rich and powerful using eastern methodology. Planets in the actual sidereal constellations, still work! When I see a person who has, constellational Venus in Libra, (as Hillary Rodham' sidereal Venus has) , I know that this Venus, will be a very strong one, indeed. My first step, as Lois has shown us many times, that time errors are often mistakes of notation, so my first try was placing Hillary's birth at 8 in the evening, rather than morning. I liked this chart since this places that dignified Venus in Hillary's first house, far enough away from the Sun to as to not be combust, and also receiving the very nice aspect of Mercury. Venus is the planet of beauty in both systems, and early pictures of Hillary show that she was in her youth, and a very beautiful woman. While Venus, in her own sign ruling the angular first house, l quit  
So basically, I am rather satisfied with sidereals Libra rising for Hillary Rodham Clinton. Now to hone it down to the degree. Here I will look at the dasa system, the progressions of the east. In 1971 she meets her husband to be, Bill Clinton. Although I don't have the day, only the year, 1971, it is in this year that Hilary moves into her Mercury Dasa, if the 8:00A chart is correct, and this brings about another raja yoga, since now trinal 9th ruler, Mercury is conjoined to ascendant ruler, Venus. However, Mercury does not rule her 7th house, so I have a little trouble with this. Further when Chelsea is born, she is running a Mercury Mars, dasa. Now I can see why the Mercury, since Mercury is 5 houses from the Chandralagna (moon placed on the Ascendant) but not Mars. Ketu (south node period) begins in 1988, which is around the time of the Gennifer Flowers incident, but off by two years, maybe she is born a little later or earlier. Since this is taking up far too much space already, and I haven't even double checked it against the western chart, I will speed things up by saying I took her chart looking at her graduation from Wellesley and her entering Yale, where she was very much a 'star' with the high point of marrying Bill Clinton and having Chelsea. What I came to the conclusion was that a time of 6:34am will still give Hillary a Libra rising, keeping all yogas in place. There is only the year that Hillary met Bill, given, but interestingly, her Mercury dasa, begins at the end of 1971 with the 6:34AM chart. This will not change her status significantly since for Hillary, one rajayoga ruler ends, but another begins, since Saturn ruling 4&5, ends, and Mercury ruler of the trinal 9th, is conjoined to that dignified by sign, Venus, ruler of the angular first house, and Hillary marries Bill, October 11, 1975. Hilary is running a Mercury/Venus/Venus. Chelsea, is born February 26, 1980, while Hilary is running a Mercury/Moon/Ketu. Moon happens to be placed in Hillary's 5th house, and she starts this Mercury Moon period, just about 9 months before Chelsea is born. Everything seems to be going rather smoothly while this extremely beneficial dasa period is in effect. However, since Mars rules her 7th house, and is in aspect with Saturn, there will be a certain amount of distance between husband and wife. And because Mercury, while it does rule the beneficial 9th house, it also rules the not so happy 6th house, the Vedic house of enemies. Bill decides not to run for Governor of Arkansas, to save his marriage in 1987, both years she is running a Mercury Saturn time period. In Hillary's chart, Mars ruler of the 7th is conjoined to Saturn. Mercury ends in 1988, when Hilary began her Ketu period. I have to feel that this was a very difficult and even lonely time for Hillary, since heied St [stet]  
This all changed, oddly enough, not too long before Monica came on to the scene. In early 1996,s Hillary begins to run her Venus dasa. Reactivating, yet another rajayoga.
[continued in next posting]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #10 - on: 31.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

[continued from posting above:] by Dorothy J. Kovach
While this period spelled great distress for her husband, Hillary, on the other hand seemed to gain approval rating points with every new report of her husband's infidelity. Hillary became so popular, that she is said to be planning to make her announcement to run for the senate seat from New York State, today. If her 6:34a chart is correct, then she is running a Venus Sun Mercury.  
For this to be correct, it has to work from a western perspective. Since I have already taken enough space up, I will give the western aspects that were given. Met Bill in 1971, secondary Asc, conjunct South Node. Marries Bill, Progress asc square Mars, her Progressed Sun, changes to Sagittarius, and conjoins natal Jupiter. Ruler of the 7th, Venus, is trine natal and progressed Saturn at the MC. Interesting that ruler of her 7th Venus is trine duty oriented Saturn, and the quote given is that Bill was the only man who came up to her very high standards. Chelsea born, 2/26/1980, now Hilary's secondarily progressed Ascendant is within 30 minutes of perfection to her natal Jupiter, ruler of her 5th house of children, at the same time natural ruler of children progressed mercury conjoins her natal Venus in the first house. While I sense this is not the easiest delivery with Hillary's progressed Moon on Pleiades, and square her own Mars, while falling within a degree of her secondarily progressed descendant, and in opposition to her own Jupiter.  
Fast forward to Bill's inauguration, and we have Hillary's secondarily progressed Moon, now on the same degree as her ascendant was when she married. Hillary's progressed Ascendant is now right on her own progressed Jupiter, and they in trine to her own natal mc.  
Yesterday Hillary announced her election as a candidate for Senator from NY. Here we have ruler of her hopes and wishes 11th, Mercury conjoined to her progressed Ascendant. Throwing your hat into the 'ring' is a gamble. The time that the announcement was web posted which was approximately 7pm for most news services, though we don't know the ascendant of her speech, the approximate time gives a Moon, at 4 Pisces, just past Mercury at 2 Pisces, trining her Ascendant Sun combination, on the first, from equal house fifth of Hillary's chart.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #11 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Claire Cabeza de Baca

First off, the sun's position in the chart you display states that Hillary was born closer to 10pm. The chart is a reflection of time (upside down and backwards) of a 24 hour clock. The sun should be closer to the 6th house cusp not the fifth. If you move it back 30 degrees to the 8 pm location, Taurus is on the Asc, the sun is in the 6th house of prosecuting attorneys, and Jupiter is in the 7th house of partnerships. But it would place her mars-pluto--saturn (7 degree orb) conjunction weakly positioned in her third house. Hillary is anything but weak.  
However, if she was born "early in the morning" (whatever that means) between midnight and 1 pm, she would have the mars-pluto--saturn conjunction in the first house showing her great drive and self-determination. She would have tremendous patience and depth. I would not want her as an opposing lawyer with that specific conjunction. Her sun would be in her third house of communication and her venus, mercury, and Jupiter would be in her fourth house making her a devoted mother. Her eighth house moon (trine her fourth house Jupiter) tells the whole story about her devotion to her husband. Moon in eighth in Pisces makes him her "dream lover". He has helped her examine herself and her life to a depth that she didn't know existed. I vote for "early in the morning"

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #12 - on: 31.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Janie Parker

I'm just a beginner at this, but I'm wondering if the 8th house shouldn't be a Sag house, since that's the sign that Pluto has been traveling for several years, and since Hillary has watched so much dirt unearthed in regard to her husband's sexuality? Also, with the upcoming Saturn, Mars and Jupiter conjunction in Taurus, I would think that this would appear prominently in her chart, and not in the 12th house. If she had Aries rising, would that not put the last series of eclipses (Leo/Aquarius) at the top and bottom of her chart?

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #13 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Teresa Hamilton

I want to thank Anon (whom I'll call "Bob"), and Tiffany for providing notes on her friend ("Marie"), because they prompted me to take a more careful look at Hillary's chart. I quickly decided that my initial impression of the chart was wrong, so I'm replacing my first post with this one. Bob and Tiffany have given us a wonderful opportunity to study astrology with a magnifying glass. We can't ignore the chart of a woman (Marie) who not only looks like Hillary, but whose life has followed the same cycles in many ways. We can't ignore the chart of a man born on the same morning as Hillary, and probably within an hour of her birth time, whose life has been very different from hers.  
My initial chart for Hillary had (Sidereal) Libra rising. That chart has some powerful planetary combinations for fame and fortune, but when I looked at it more closely, I realized that it was not the chart of a politician. I moved the ascendant forward only slightly into Sidereal Scorpio, which gave her both a Tropical and Sidereal ascendant in that sign. I finally settled on a birth time of 8:21:40 for technical reasons related to Dasas (planetary periods). For example, a Saturn period began the day that her husband confessed to the Lewinsky affair on public television. It so happens that this ascendant (Sid 2Sc59; Trop 26Sc) is less than a degree from Marie's.  
Jupiter and the Moon are the planets of politicians. I've always found them linked to the angles (signs) in some way in (Sidereal) charts of politicians. Looking at Hillary's Scorpio rising chart, we find Jupiter only four degrees from the ascendant. In the short time between late Libra and early Scorpio rising, the Moon has inched into the very beginning of Pisces. So Jupiter is the Moon's dispositor, and the politician's signature is present in this chart. The Moon literally hanging between signs, however is a major explanation of why Hillary can simply put her feelings on hold.  
Now the powerful 9th sign/10th house Mars is Hillary's chart ruler rather than the 7th lord as in the Libra chart. (Sidereally Mars always rules Scorpio, not Pluto; Sidereal Scorpio's energy is like Tropical Sag.) The president is represented by the weaker Venus in Libra, by Rahu (N. Node) in the 7th, and by the Sun (because Rahu is in the Sun's lunar mansion). The Sun happens to rule Hillary's 10th house, so husband and status are closely intertwined in her chart. When Hillary married, her Sun was the focus of a Saturn square and Uranus conjunction. It was a fateful day indeed.  
Mars is powerful in the Scorpio rising chart in the 9th sign/10th house, and it forms a kingly yoga with Jupiter in the 1st. The Moon, lord of the 9th in the 5th, completes a grand kingly planetary combination. This is a highly political combination, especially because Hillary's ascendant, South Node, Mercury and Venus are all in the legal/political lunar mansion of the starry Scales ruled by Jupiter in Sidereal Libra/Trop Scorpio.  
Thanks to Bob and Tiffany, we have two other charts of people born within a few degrees of Hillary's proposed ascendant, but whose lives have not followed her political and legal path. What has made the difference in the three charts? Natally, the three charts are virtually identical. All have (Sidereal) Scorpio rising. All have the same planets in the same houses with two exceptions: Bob has only Saturn in the (Indian equal house) 10th, and Marie, who was actually born the day before Hillary, has the Moon in Aquarius (Trop Pisces) in the 4th. In all the charts Saturn is the highest planet in the 10th. Bob and Marie both tend toward being loners (Saturn). Why has Hillary's life been so public?  
There are two very important differences between Hillary's chart and those belonging to Bob and Marie. Hillary's ascendant is in the lunar mansion of Jupiter, which is a powerful planet for Scorpio rising. Both Bob's and Marie's ascendants have moved into the lunar mansion of the more reclusive Saturn. Saturn is a malefic planet for a Scorpio ascendant. It can't possibly pack the power and punch of Jupiter. So, while Hillary's mansion ruler is near her ascendant and part of a powerful yoga, Bob's and Marie's mansion ruler is an elevated Saturn, which gives the tendency toward solitude.  
The other easy-to-see difference is in the navamsa (9th harmonic) charts. All three navamsa charts are different. Hillary has Cancer rising (energy like Tropical Leo) with the sociable, reflecting Moon. Her navamsa 7th has an exalted (the president) Mars in Capricorn with Pluto and the ambitious north node (Rahu). Since Mars is Hillary's natal ascendant lord, this combination also describes her.
[continued in next posting]

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #14 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

[continued from posting above:] by Teresa Hamilton
It's no wonder that she and the president were mutually attracted and felt they shared a critical public mission together. The navamsa dispositor of these 7th house planets is Saturn in the 9th house of kings and lordship (according to ancient Western astrology). These Capricorn planets all aspect the 1st house Moon, representing Hillary herself.  
In computer programmer Bob's chart the navamsa ascendant has moved on to Virgo. Ascendant lord Mercury is in the 10th in Gemini, and is squared by Saturn from the 7th. This is the signature of a programmer. With Saturn in the 7th, Bob has had two fairly short marriages in his life which have ended in divorce.  
Marie's navamsa ascendant is Leo. The ruler is in the 5th in Sagittarius, and there are no navamsa planets in the angles. Marie has had only one brief relationship in her life. The navamsa 7th lord is Saturn in the 8th. Note that Hillary has stayed married, but her marriage has been marred by her husband's philandering. This is the result of Mars, Pluto and Rahu in the 7th in her navamsa chart. Natally all three charts have the 7th lord, Venus, in the 12th sign. This has not led to wedded bliss for anyone.  
Marie's navamsa 10th lord is Venus in the 9th opposed by Uranus in Libra. She has held positions in which she trained other people (a sort of 9th house "lordship"), but becomes restless and has changed jobs frequently. Note that natally, Marie has the only angular (4th house) Moon (representing change) among the three charts.  
There are many technical comparisons that can be made among these three charts, but this post is already much too long. I've checked the dasas and transits to my proposed chart for Hillary. I'm writing a longer article on these three charts. If anyone would like to read it (with Bob and Tiffany's approval), please e-mail me.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #15 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

I think you have biased the question by giving her an equal house chart, among other things. I saw a chart with another house division, and there her future over the next few years falls more in the 12th than 11th.  
Why you people work so hard to protect this woman is beyond me, and I'm speaking beyond any differences we might have over values or politics. I'm just amazed at the worship I see for this shameless pair.  
Do you realize Hillary has brushed off a rape her husband almost certainly committed behind the protection of the office of attorney general of Arkansas, the man responsible for the maintenance of law and the safety of women within that state?  
Stupid question. Of course you do: There is just literally nothing you won't countenance. It's the strangest thing I've seen in my lifetime, excepting, perhaps, the refusal to accept the death of Elvis.  
And let's look at the chart. Scorpio, Scorpio, Scorpio, with the gentle kindness of mars/pluto, and saturn 7 degrees away. All in Leo. The moon is in the last degree of Pisces, true, but with a square from Uranus in the 12th, in altruistic Gemini, and a trine from Jupiter, confident and at home in sagittarius to give her a messiah complex.  
And all you see here is a fine, loving human being interested only in helping others, right?  
My sister has mars/pluto in Leo, and she is an obsessive controller who is struggling with the bitter results of that in her relationships with her kids. The other person I know with that aspect - on his ascendant - is a sadomasochist, leather jacket and all. But you don't believe the stories about Hillary's abuse of subordinates either, right?  
I swear, ladies, and I assume I am dealing with women here: I just don't get it.  
I suggest that a saturnine dose of reality, and justice, is in the works - for Madame Mao and for you.

IP Logged
Astro-Databank
Global Moderator
Astrodienst Staff
Adb editor

« Reply #16 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astro-Databank staff member
The MC is in the ninth house because the chart is cast in an Equal house system. (Lois was born way up in Canada where Koch and Placidus fall apart.) In an equal house system, the tenth house cusp and MC are not the same and the house position of the MC is significant.  
- Mark McDonough

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #17 - on: 30.09.2000 at 13:30 [UT+1] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Teresa Hamilton

This is for "Anon" who asked why the 10th house cusp and the MC were in different degrees. This can be confusing, since it's so technical. The 10th house cusp used on this site is always 90 degrees from the Ascendant degree. This point is related to the Zenith (the highest point overhead in any one place), and is the highest point of the ecliptic above the horizon.  
The M.C. is the "midheaven." This is the degree of the ecliptic "which reaches its highest point at the meridian [great circle] of any place." This degree is said to be culminating.  
Confused? So am I sometimes after many years as a professional astrologer. These definitions are from Margaret Hone's "The Modern Textbook of Astrology.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #18 - on: 31.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Southern Cross

Hillary was born at 8:14 PM (I will be sending you a rectification via E-Mail). The tenth-house moon is the emotional "mind", and ruling her chart receives a trine from domiciled Jupiter-thus her successful legal career. Her verbal expression is tough and controlled (Mercury-Saturn square), and reflects the ambition for status which led her to marry Clinton. Her 7th-house ruler Saturn in triple conjunction with Mars-Pluto indicates a powerful partner, onto whom she projects her own Scorpio power.

IP Logged
Adb web user
Ex Member

« Reply #19 - on: 31.12.2000 at 12:30 [UT] »

reply by Astrodatabank Web User Dorothy J. Kovach

Dear Anon,  
And yes, I agree, Hillary has Scorpio rising, from a tropical perspective. In answer to your querie, ' why we are protecting Hillary?' To which all I can say is, we can't help ourselves! Let me explain. Looking at the 6:34am chart, with its Tropical Scorpio Ascendant, the ruler of Hillary's 7th will fall in the first. That's us, you and me, like it or lump it. Therefore, as almost a kneejerk reaction, we will tend to protect Hillary. We are Hillary's 7th, and this is why anybody who is not Hillary, even her public enemies, will naturally be disposed to her. We may not want to, or even be happy about it, given our status, fallen Venus in Scorpio, but we will be unable to do much about it. It is an extremely potent indicator of popularity, when the ruler of the 7th lands in the first. Bill Clinton possesses this same astrological idiom in his own chart. Also great place for anybody who gets paid to win arguments, as lawyers do. This is also why, no matter how much dirt Kenneth Starr dug up against either Hilas bee  
Another reason that I liked the 6:34am chart was this 'self interest' is also apparent when you look at Hillary from an eastern perspective. Although the sign on the Ascendant is now Libra, that of partnership, if one only considers the sign, this can be misleading. Looking at Jyotish Hillary, her own chart ruler, Venus, is in it's own sign and falls in her first house. Regardless of which system you use, east or west, the native who has their own ruler in their own 1st house, in it's own sign, will place their own desires first. This is because of the lack of associations with other houses. The whole agenda becomes 'me' oriented. Remember the first and last story about young Chelsea in the White House. When the Clintons were in their first weeks of habitation in the White House, a distraught Chelsea went to knock on her father's door to have him help her with her homework, but was stopped, told that she could not disturb him, since the President was in an important meeting, and it was suggested that Chelsea Lest, I forget; Mark asked whether she would win. Based on the approximate time that Hillary chose to enter the race, my sense is that it will be a Republican who will sit in the Senate seat from the state of New York.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 179
Send Topic Print
Current Planets
18-Apr-2014, 00:14 UT/GMT
Sun27Aries53'45"
Moon1Sagittarius26' 3"
Mercury19Aries3'52"
Venus13Pisces9'17"
Mars15Libra29'23"r
Jupiter13Cancer11'57"
Saturn21Scorpio39'14"r